Who Needs Mourinho?

• Thread starter Thread starter Luarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 33K
If anyone has any suggestions/ideas on how i could improve this story, then please leave a comment below :)

What a great first season, hopefully you can win The Champions League next season!

What a great first season, hopefully you can win The Champions League next season!
Yeah hopefully, i think if i further strengthen the squad in the summer then we will definitely be there or thereabouts

Next update will be later today, just about to watch Liverpool :)

I'm just playing Pre-Season at the moment, so it might take a while :)

Pre-Season

View attachment 367595

After last's season's successes which included winning the Premier League and the FA Cup, i felt that we were only a few steps away from reaching our ultimate goal in winning the Champions League.
At many moments during last season the team suffered from fatigue so therefore i bulked up the squad with some more talent and also got rid of some players who were not needed.

Here's our Pre-Season Results...

View attachment 367567

The Pre-Season results don't mean much but it's good to see us scoring plenty of goals and keeping clean sheets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer Transfer Window

View attachment 367570

Out's

Here's the players that left the club during the window...

View attachment 367579

I'm just going to explain the reasoning for the three major out's this window...

Demba Ba - I was looking to bring a younger striker in to develop and Demba Ba was also not getting any chances in the first team so £15m is a great fee.

Gary Cahill - Similar situation to Demba Ba, Cahill didn't really impress me last season when he got a chance in the first team. I could hardly turn £20m down for an overrated English Defender.

Marko Marin - He went out on loan last season and had a very poor season, therefore i decided to cash in on him before his value started to drop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In's

View attachment 367574

The first three signings in this window are all players with massive potential who in the future will play a major part.
I'll just explain the four major signings we made in this window...

Morgan Schneiderlin - Due to the formation i play, Schneiderlin is a great signing as he can play in Central Midfield and also Defensive Midfield. He was also transfer listed which meant his price was a lot more reasonable.

Eliaquim Mangala - Top class young defender with a lot of potential, his Physical stats are incredible which will help him adapt to the Premier League.

Phil Jones - He's a very versatile player who can provide quality cover in 3/4 different positions, he's also English which helps with squad registration.

Yassine Benzia - When i saw he was going for £5.5m i jumped at the chance to sign him, however i have let him go on loan with a recall option to get more first-team chances.

Just a quick question, would anyone be interested in screenshots of the regen's i have signed?

Last edited:
Mangala has massive potential, great signing! You've definitely improved the squad and you've done with a net spend of -£2m!!!

Well done for winning the league, unlucky about the champions league but I'm sure you will win it next season

August 2013

View attachment 367673

Only 3 fixtures this month but it's only important to get off to a good start.
Here's the fixtures for August...

View attachment 367674

Chelsea vs Manchester United (11/8/13) Community Shield

View attachment 367675

Great first half performance, a first-half hat-trick by Lewandowksi is brilliant especially against Man Utd.
Our performance dropped off a little bit in the second-half, however Man Utd weren't as clinical as usual and we kept a satisfying clean sheet.
Man Of The Match - Robert Lewandowksi

Chelsea vs Man United (18/8/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 367676

This match was slightly dull after the first 20 minutes, i'm glad we equalized soon after Van Persies goal because we didn't really have that many other chances after Hazard's goal.
Man Of The Match - Eden Hazard

Reading vs Chelsea (24/8/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 367679

Not as comfortable as the scoreline suggests, Petr Cech really bailed out as we gave Reading a lot of chances.
If Reading would of had a World-Class finisher then the scoreline would of been very different.
Man Of The Match - Petr Cech

Not a bad start to the month, we were unbeaten and also claimed our first-piece of silverware although it's not that very prestigious.
Here's the League Table...

View attachment 367680

Player Of The Month

View attachment 367682

He won the game against Man Utd on his own, as there was only three matches this month that one performance was enough to win Player Of The Month.

Goal Of The Month

[video=youtube;nEbM0cpV45M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbM0cpV45M[/video]​

Does anyone want me to post some screenshots of the regens i signed?

Promising Regens

Lee Roe - He's already in the first team squad at the age of 17.

View attachment 367793

Mick Ralph - He looks great in the air if his strength improves he could be a really good target man.

View attachment 367795

Austin Simpson - He needs some work on his crossing and dribbling but he's only 16 so he's got a lot of time to improve. He's also got quite a bit of pace which is always an advantage.

View attachment 367797

Oscar Collazo - With some first-team experience he's going to be a top-class defender, He's got all the right attributes as he is great in the air and fairly quick. Good to see his determination is high as well.

View attachment 367808

Last edited:
Lee Roe is definitely the best of the lot, he looks like he's going to be your first choice left-back for many years to come!

Story is looking awesome. I'm shocked to see Man City out of the top 4 at the end of season 1, and pity about the youth intake but the regens you bought seem like good prospects.
I can't blame you for letting go of Ba and Cahill for the money that was offered, especially since you have way better replacements. What's the plan for Ake, Chalobah, Piazon, McEachran, etc this season?

Story is looking awesome. I'm shocked to see Man City out of the top 4 at the end of season 1, and pity about the youth intake but the regens you bought seem like good prospects.
I can't blame you for letting go of Ba and Cahill for the money that was offered, especially since you have way better replacements. What's the plan for Ake, Chalobah, Piazon, McEachran, etc this season?
They have all been loaned out to various teams, Chalobah looks most likely to be able to break into the first team.

Having problems with my laptop, but i should be able to get an update out later on

Back