Youth Intakes in England are always a let down. Unless you're in charge of Southampton lol.

March 2013

View attachment 366168

Here's March's fixtures...

View attachment 366169

Sunderland vs Chelsea (4/3/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 366174

We could of easily lost this game, we gave away far too many chances and are lucky Sunderland didn't take more than one of them. Thankfully though we're very strong going forward which meant we managed to outscore them.
Man Of The Match - Robert Lewandowski

Chelsea
vs Southampton (9/3/13) FA Cup

View attachment 366171

Just a simple dominant win from us, Southampton never really threatened us and we were fairly clinical in front of goal.
This win see's us drawn against Spurs in the Semi-Final.
Man Of The Match - Eden Hazard

Chelsea
vs Celtic (13/3/13) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 366185

Another example of how we rely on our forwards heavily, we concede far too many goals for my liking which i believe is because our tactic leaves us short in midfield.
Luckily Celtic were also defensively poor and we came away with a convincing aggregate win.

Chelsea vs Cardiff (16/3/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 366205

This match definitely demonstrates how important it is to have a great goalkeeper like Petr Cech in-between the posts, Cardiff created nearly as many chances as us but we still managed to beat them by a comfortable scoreline.
John Terry was also sent off for two bookable offenses the second being a dive...
XD
Man Of The Match - Petr Cech

Chelsea
vs Fulham (30/3/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 366224

We absolutely smashed Fulham off the pitch, we we're better in all areas of the game especially in midfield.
They were extremely aggressive in the tackle which we managed to capitalized on as 3 of the goals came from free-kicks.

March was possibly the simple month we've had all season, apart from Sunderland we won all our matches really comfortably.
Here's the League Table and the draw for the Quarter Final of the UEFA Champions League...

View attachment 366251

View attachment 366257

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Of The Month

View attachment 366269

(5 Goals in 5 Games)

Goal Of The Month

[video=youtube;YJGRB5JtsFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJGRB5JtsFM[/video]

You're looking good for the title, hopefully you can keep the brilliant form up and win it!

The next month is insane, lot's of important fixtures coming up!

Yes mate you can do. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

April 2013

View attachment 366500

This month was absolutely insane, the fixtures were just unbelievable. The month was littered with massive games that could define our season.
Here's April's fixtures...

View attachment 366501

Chelsea vs FC Porto (3/4/13) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 366502

Great performance to put us in a very strong position for the second leg at Estádio do Dragão.
The team were in fantastic form as we controlled possession and made a lot of goal scoring chances.
John Terry at this point has 8 Champions League Goals XD
Man Of The Match - John Terry

West Brom vs Chelsea (6/4/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 366503

Poor performance, we had to play a slightly rotated squad as the team were a bit fatigued.
West Brom were simply the better team and we couldn't have had any complaints if we had lost this game.
Man Of The Match - Romelu Lukaku

FC Porto vs Chelsea (9/4/14) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 366504

Dreadful performance, even after Porto went down to ten-men we still got battered.
That first-leg performance was absolutely crucial as without that performance we would be out of the competition.
The team just couldn't keep the ball which resulted in us being on the back foot for the majority of the match.
Man Of The Match - David Luiz

Chelsea vs Tottenham (14/4/13) FA Cup

View attachment 366508

Great reaction after our poor performance against Porto, luckily we had a decent resting period after the last game which really benefited us.
This result now takes us into the final where we will play another London based rival Arsenal.
Man Of The Match - Kyriakos Papadopulous

Chelsea vs Liverpool (17/4/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 366512

Crazy game, i though we had it sealed once we were 3-1 up but Suarez displayed why he's one of the best players in the league with two great goals to level the match.
It looks as if i'm going to have to try and make the team more defensively solid next-season.

Man City vs Chelsea (20/4/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 366514

Amazing performance, i though this game was going to be a huge test.
However we went three goals up early on and looked dominant, we then lost a little bit of concentration at the end but we managed to hold out.
Also a hugely important win as Man United would of looked at this match as one where we could drop some points.
Man Of The Match - Victor Moses

Man Utd vs Chelsea (24/4/13) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 366515

We were just simply outclassed, we couldn't break down their defense and once again our own defense faltered at important times in the match.
However not all hope was lost as we still had the second-leg to play at Stamford Bridge where we have been very strong this season.
Man Of The Match - Frank Lampard

Chelsea vs Arsenal (27/4/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 366516

Another important win as this one of the tougher games during our run-in, the early goal really took Arsenal out of the game as they didn't really possess any threat going forward.

Chelsea vs Man United (30/4/13) UEFA Champions League

View attachment 366518

Much improved performance from the first-leg but it still wasn't enough, to go out in the semi-final is always disappointing but against Man United it's even worse.
We may be out of the Champions League but we still have the Premier League and the FA Cup.

A really tough month, however it was still fairly positive as we were unbeaten in the League and also secured our place in the FA Cup Final.

Here's the League Table...

View attachment 366533

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Of The Month

View attachment 366538

(3 Goal's and a Average Match Rating of 7.50)

Goal Of The Month

[video=youtube;PjToZjw-fzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjToZjw-fzU[/video]​

I'm still reading, just remember you have a lot of silent readers :)

There won't be an update till late tonight as i have a funeral to attend.

Just read it all and very good story mate will continue to follow

May 2013

View attachment 367157

Some very important fixtures this month, we have an FA Cup Final and we also needed 4 points to win the League.

View attachment 367161

Stoke vs Chelsea (4/6/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 367163

Bit of an underwhelming performance, thought this would be a fairly easy game but we just couldn't get a goal.
Stoke defended very well and even caused a threat to our goal.
Man Of The Match - Kyriakos Papadopulous

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace (8/6/13) Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 367164

We couldn't of played any better, 6 goals and only allowed Crystal Palace a measly one shot on target.
It was only nice to see our clinical side come out again after our poor performance against Stoke.
Man Of The Match - Frank Lampard

Chelsea
vs Arsenal (11/3/13) FA Cup Final

View attachment 367166

Exceptional performance although we were aided by Arsenal's extraordinary lack of discipline where they conceded 29 fouls and also got two players sent off.
Chelsea already have a fairly good record in the FA Cup with seven previous win and it's great to win their eighth in my first season as Manager.

Hull vs Chelsea (19/3/13) Barclay's Premier League
View attachment 367169

This result didn't matter to much to me as i saw this as more of opportunity to give a few squad players a run-out.
Although it was slightly concerning that i had to bring some bigger players on to rescue a point as the team i put out should of easily fended off Hull City.
Man Of The Match - David Luiz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Season Review

Probably one of the best season's in Chelsea's history, we reclaimed the Premier League and also won an eight FA CUP. The only disappointment we could possibly draw from this season is our poor display in the League Cup but it's not important.
We also had a really good run in the Champions League where we were eventually beaten by Manchester United.
The signings i made were largely positive with the only player failing to impress was Erik Lamela, hopefully he can improve next season.
Robert Lewandowksi was very impressive as he finished the season with 22 goals in 40 appearances 4 of them being brought on as a substitute.

Anyway here's how the League Table ended up...

View attachment 367177

It was fairly comfortable in the end as we finished 8 points ahead of runners-up Man Utd, it was also pleasing to that our goal difference was also vastly superior to any other team in the league.

Player Of The Season

View attachment 367179
I could of chosen from about 4/5 players including Mata, Hazard, Ivanovic and John Terry but Lewandowksi just tipped them all. 22 goals and 8 assists is a great return considering it was his first season in English Football.
He added the clinical touch upfront which Chelsea were lacking as they relied heavily on goals from midfield.

Trophies Won 12/13

View attachment 367182 View attachment 367183

Last edited: