Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
you say LW, the one's i have said are more attacking miedfielders- LEFT , CENTRE, is it ok ?

Juve sellout

Hey all, entering my second season with Juve, and want to know what i should demand for sertain players. They are all getting on the old side, but can still play. It is however, hard to know what to demand and expect from them.

Poulsen
Sissoko
Camoranesi
Trezeguet
Amauri

Thankfull for all advice!

I have already got an accepted bid on Rodriguez, immense stats, thnx alot for telling me about him:D

man united i got 60m

want to buy a creative midfielder and a forward to replace berbatov because im selling him, also looking to buy a left footed winger, also looking to sell carrick

Need some good defenders for west ham, currently got Maxwell, Fazio, Kovac, Da Costa, Behrami, and Gabbidon but alot are injured and i want some quality signing that will get me champions league footy. Im at beginning of second season

RB - van Der Wiel, Corchia
CB - Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov
LB - Dodo, Fausto Pinto

first season with villareal got angel di maria,soldado,yaya sanogo, and omer toparek is joining in jan ... wat can i do to improve my team??

Playing Juventus. Need a Central Defender as Cannavaro and Legrottalie are breaking down. Max 25m.

Playing Juventus. Need a Central Defender as Cannavaro and Legrottalie are breaking down. Max 25m.

Otamendi! Won't cost you that much either

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Need some good defenders for west ham, currently got Maxwell, Fazio, Kovac, Da Costa, Behrami, and Gabbidon but alot are injured and i want some quality signing that will get me champions league footy. Im at beginning of second season

Aside from what's mentioned
LB - Bale
CB - Muniesa, Kryvtsov, Otamendi
RB - Renan

I`m managing polish team Lech (playing in euro cup) and i need striker and good defender. 1 mln euro to spend. Ideas ???

derby ...1st season ...100k ...wage doesnt really matter :L ... CB ... CM ... RM ... ST ... and can exchange players too (: but would rather not loan people as most teams want a fee for that :)

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

david luiz from benfica or sakho from psg (: ... and get nemanja pejcinovic from red star i think (:

derby ...1st season ...100k ...wage doesnt really matter :L ... CB ... CM ... RM ... ST ... and can exchange players too (: but would rather not loan people as most teams want a fee for that :)

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

david luiz from benfica or sakho from psg (:

Jay Emanuel Thomas,tthe Arsenal player on loan|) Can play CB or CM, very promising. Daniel Nardiello from Blackpool for ST perhaps ?

Jay Emanuel Thomas,tthe Arsenal player on loan|) Can play CB or CM, very promising. Daniel Nardiello from Blackpool for ST perhaps ?

arsenal dude already at doncaster ... and nardiello is terrible :L ... might go for pitman from bournemouth as he looks quite good and isn't expensive ?? and any ideas for the others :L

Notts county 2013, prem 2nd season, in the europa league i Need: LB, CB, LM and possibly ball winning cm and rb, if i dont get van der wiel, 14 mil good deal? Budget 23.5 mil, should be around 30 mil when i sell vukcevic.

RB - Corchia, Opare
LB - Dodo, Helan
CB - Muniesa, Kyle bartley
CM - Gunnarsson

I think 14mil is an okay deal but try to get lower if possible.

Hi
I have 100 million on transfer budget, might increase to 200 or 240. Who should I buy to make the best of that budget. I start with blank team with no players at all or only regen players

so who should I buy (any position)

Cheers

Back