Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
how do you have so much money mate ?

well, lets start - Ochoa, adler, ashley cole, sakho, mexes, srna, moussa sissoko, di maria, gourcuff(girondins bordeux), lavezzi, david villa, eden dzeko

oh i forgot to mention that I've created a custom league to play in a network game with my friends. We created our own teams but without players or staff and we need to build our team from scratch, thats why we have so much money :)

any more opinions on players anyone? many thanks!

cheers!

man united i got 60m

want to buy a creative midfielder and a forward to replace berbatov because im selling him, also looking to buy a left footed winger, also looking to sell carrick

do trigger kun aguero buy out clause. he worked very well with rooney in my game. creative midfielder, i think fabregas is BUYable but really expensive. lots of goals and assist. but hamsik is another much cheaper option. for left winger, i usually go for di maria or jovetic.

Newcastle United
2010 -11 season
First season back in Premier
Exception of mid table
budget £200k

Squad
Harper, Krul and guilherme (couldnt fit whole squad on screenie)
View attachment 64279
Love is unable to player for full ****** season!

Want to raise some funds to improve
AC Milan have been interested in Enrique (bout 7 mill)

Last edited:
Hey just started a game with liverpool and I want you to give me some suggestions on who i should Buy/Sell?

Derby County
Striker
1st Season

Harewood's normally cheap about now, loan maybe Harewood, Macheda, Obertan, Jo in Man City reserves.

Hey just started a game with liverpool and I want you to give me some suggestions on who i should Buy/Sell?

Sell N'Gog, Riera. Buy possibly striker to partner Torres, Vagner Love/Milevskyi

west ham 1st season and i have no cash
need a good
ML
MC
DC

ML-Cicero, Daniel Sturridge on loan from Chelsea
MC-Loan maybe Abou Diaby, Mahmadou Diarra, Feernando Gago normally transfer lsited

Hey guys, I need a good ML as backup for Vargas... I'm on my second season with Genoa CFC and I have about 40 million euros. Some other club just bought Di Maria so he's off limits, the same with Coentrao.. I don't know who to look for... :/

Need a world class DC for my At Madrid team, im on patch 1.0 and he cant be to old neither to young, preferably someone who is really good right now, max 30 Mil

Should I sell Luka Modric to Barcelona for 62.000.000 Euro?

P.S. Currently managing Man Utd on seson 2014-2015.....

Currently playing as Arsenal: REALISTICALLY!! Which means that i'm trying to only sign fairly cheap (or at least -15m) players that i truly need and would work well in my team having key attributes such as:
First Touch
Passing*
Anticipation*
Composure
Creativity
Off The Ball*
Acceleration*
Agility*
Natural Fitness
Pace
* = most important
I was wondering who might fit into my team to challenge song in DM??
Thanks for your help in advance

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

I would chop their hand off for that if i were you

Need a world class DC for my At Madrid team, im on patch 1.0 and he cant be to old neither to young, preferably someone who is really good right now, max 30 Mil

Sergiy Kryvtsov, Shawcross, Mathias Jorgensen

Sell.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Currently playing as Arsenal: REALISTICALLY!! Which means that i'm trying to only sign fairly cheap (or at least -15m) players that i truly need and would work well in my team having key attributes such as:
First Touch
Passing*
Anticipation*
Composure
Creativity
Off The Ball*
Acceleration*
Agility*
Natural Fitness
Pace
* = most important
I was wondering who might fit into my team to challenge song in DM??
Thanks for your help in advance

Get Sandro for DM (H)

I'm currently Leeds in my 3rd season (1st season won L1, 2nd season Promoted from Championship league) so here I am in my 3rd season and looking at my squad and the EPL I see I'm going to get dominated.... Only way my team got out of Championship was we went on a 12 game win streak at the end of the season and went from 12th to 2nd.... ludacris I know (everyone else ran into injury crisis at the top lol)

Anyways to the buy sell: My keeper Alan Martin has somehow developed pretty well and has kept me afloat while I filled holes in the defense. I'm in the summer before the 3rd season and have like 1.8million left for transfer... eek so was looking around on Genie Scout and it lists my keeper Alan worth 80 million......... do you think I should look to offload him for big bucks and use the money from the sale to try and beef up my team for the EPL season? Or is this some sort of mistake in Genie Scout and he probably isn't worth 80 million?

I'm currently Leeds in my 3rd season (1st season won L1, 2nd season Promoted from Championship league) so here I am in my 3rd season and looking at my squad and the EPL I see I'm going to get dominated.... Only way my team got out of Championship was we went on a 12 game win streak at the end of the season and went from 12th to 2nd.... ludacris I know (everyone else ran into injury crisis at the top lol)

Anyways to the buy sell: My keeper Alan Martin has somehow developed pretty well and has kept me afloat while I filled holes in the defense. I'm in the summer before the 3rd season and have like 1.8million left for transfer... eek so was looking around on Genie Scout and it lists my keeper Alan worth 80 million......... do you think I should look to offload him for big bucks and use the money from the sale to try and beef up my team for the EPL season? Or is this some sort of mistake in Genie Scout and he probably isn't worth 80 million?

don't trust Genie Scout one hundred percent mate...

Hey there.

I'm struggeling with Manchester United since I want fewer players in the squad to keep it organized.

People I think can go out: Park, Berbatov, Nani, Valencia, Carrick/Fletcher, O'shea.

From the starting squad, who do you usually sell (and how do you sell?), or suggest that I get rid off?

Also, I'm looking for a striker and a offensive midfielder (AMC). Hulk should do well together with Rooney I think, but who should I get for the AMC? I've thought about Ronaldinho but he's not getting younger tbh:P

Sorry for a messy topic, hope someone can give me tips on a good squad with not too many "useless" players. Btw, I'm playing Dan's 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

Yoann Gourcuff( he should be your first pic mate, fantastic AMC), Jonjo Shelvey, Bernardo from Cruzeiro, Wesley Sneijder,

hope i helped

Need a keeper
makelele-esque midifelder
and a centre back
Arsenal
cheers :)
keeper: alex smithies, joe hart, guilhermo ochoa
makelele like midfielder: anthony annan, sandro, onyjen vukojevic (spelling), moussa sissoko (more of an all rounder though), torric (work permit), adrien, miguel veloso
centre back: nicolas otamendi, danny wilson, sergey krystov, matthias jorgenson, danny carrico, ryan shawcross

look out for regens as well

Back