Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
help needed! urgent, im playing with chelsea in my 5ht season. and my goalkeepers are Adler, Cech and De Gea, Cech doesnt play as much, and De Gea is young, and Adler is my starter, i have an offer from Porto 9m pound, hes 31, Adler is 28 and De Gea is 23, what should i do? i want to accept it, cos i want De Gea to be my backup, but i dont know. Should i accept it??!

when you are in around the mid of season 2010/2011 you have to buy alex sansone i viewed his stats in the save-game editor wich i use for posible transfers and its 190 so its very good

Hello
I am managing Cardiff middle of first season and in need of a good CD that can also help me when i hopefully promote.
I have 360K Pounds. I Don't mind loaning a player.
Thanks

CB for Cardiff - Kyle Bartley, Marc Muniesa, Ritchie De Laet, Jeffrey bruma, Jordan Spence

Hi. I'm new here and starting first season with Arsenal. I'm really looking for some wonderkids.

I need:
- Two young midfielders. One defensive and another central.
- One or two young centre backs.
- Young goalkeeper.
I have a good idea on most of the players I'd like to get, but really struggling to get them. Is there an easier way?
I have 65 million dollars to use.
Also, should I sell anyone?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Need a LB, AML,CM and 1-2 Strikers that can help me to stay in EPL with Boro (arround 16 Mil to spend)

Hi. I'm new here and starting first season with Arsenal. I'm really looking for some wonderkids.

I need:
- Two young midfielders. One defensive and another central.
- One or two young centre backs.
- Young goalkeeper.
I have a good idea on most of the players I'd like to get, but really struggling to get them. Is there an easier way?
I have 65 million dollars to use.
Also, should I sell anyone?
Thanks.

DM - ignacio Camacho
CB - Kryvtsov, Otamendi, Muniesa, Romiti (not sure about Romiti)
GK - Asenjo, Lloris, Adler

Marc Muniesa? he sometimes has a release clause arrond 1 Mil

GK - Luis Guilherme
CB - Kyle Bartley

Both will turn out to be good players.

Ok I'm Fiorentina at the start of the second season.
I have Gilardino and Mutu starting up front but thats it. So what I'm saying is I need a striker BUT he has to be good enough for top end serie A and not mind being a backup. Also It doesn't matter about money. This is the only signing I plan on making.
Suggestions?

Last edited:
Villarreal first season , want to spend 5M ,max 6 on a right back to replace Javi Venta

dzeko or lukaku???

i am atletico madrid in 3rd season and i am selling forlan and looking to buy either lukaku (i think he's the next drogba) or dzeko (but i dont really feel like spending $40 million unless he is really worth it). what do you think

i am atletico madrid in 3rd season and i am selling forlan and looking to buy either lukaku (i think he's the next drogba) or dzeko (but i dont really feel like spending $40 million unless he is really worth it). what do you think

if you don't like to spend all your money, just buy Lukaku.
And I recommend Alberto Bueno as the alternative.

Back