Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
i am atletico madrid in 3rd season and i am selling forlan and looking to buy either lukaku (i think he's the next drogba) or dzeko (but i dont really feel like spending $40 million unless he is really worth it). what do you think

Edin Dzeko is definetely worth it.
I used him and he was amazing. scored more goals than torres for me with liverpool

Edin Dzeko is definetely worth it.
I used him and he was amazing. scored more goals than torres for me with liverpool

both in my team now, and although dzeko scored a **** load of goals, i think ur better off getting lukaku, younger and cheaper, i was lucky enough to get him for free :D (and adler and akinfeev :D :P :D)

Can anyone help me with my goalkeeper dilema please?

Ive currently just been promoted to the prem and my only GK is Alex Smithies and im looking to invest in a new goalkeeper. The problem is ive only got 17mil to buy a GK to help me stay up and was wondering if anyone knows of a cheap and quality GK. Thanks

Ive currently just been promoted to the prem and my only GK is Alex Smithies and im looking to invest in a new goalkeeper. The problem is ive only got 17mil to buy a GK to help me stay up and was wondering if anyone knows of a cheap and quality GK. Thanks

doesnt smithies turn into a star

Alphonse Areola, Bogdan Shust.

I need some cheap wonderkids for following positions(who will agree to join Birmingham):

1>Goalkeeper
2>Right Back
3>Left Back
4>Winger

Highest price: 5 Mn each..

Payet For winger, Lustig as a right back, try diego renan fo the left side, and GK - Ochoa :)

which countries should i load to get Annan??? I m not able to find him./. thanks.

he plays for rosenborg mate, you cannot find him ? well, i have 26 countries selected, so .. xD

I need some cheap wonderkids for following positions(who will agree to join Birmingham):

1>Goalkeeper
2>Right Back
3>Left Back
4>Winger

Highest price: 5 Mn each..

GK - Luis Guilherme
RB/LB - Dodo, Mattock, Fausto Pinto, Corchia, van Der Wiel, Tomecak
Wingers - Nainggolan, Kiko Femenia, Thiago Neves, Cristian Tanase, Jonathan Urretaviscaya, Olexander Aliev

I'm about to start my 3rd season as Atletico Madrid manager (patch 10.02 if that makes a difference). In my first season I finished 3rd, won the Spanish cup and got to the Champions League semis. In my second season I bombed out of the Champions League at the first knock-out stage, got to the quarter final of the Spanish cup, and won the league by a point (partly, I think, as a result of fewer games towards the end of the season).

I now have £47m to spend, plus possibly a few more from player sales, and I'm well inside my wage budget.

My current first team (and their back-up in brackets) is as follows (playing 4-2-3-1):

GK: Ochoa (Asenjo)
CB: Pablo (Ze Castro)
CB: Ujfalusi (Tollejon)
RB: Valera (Ruz)
LB: Lopez (Enrique)
DM: Camacho (Veloso)
CM: Garcia (Martinez)
AMC: Aguero (Wagner?)
AMR: Rodriguez (?)
AML: Reyes (Di Maria)
ST: Forlan (Hulk, Soldado)

I primarily need a young AMR to replace the retiring Simao and a really good first choice CB. I also need to get rid of Wagner who has been pretty poor for me, and get a better back-up AMC (Kroos?). Last on my list is a better back-up RB (although I do have a very good youngster in that position so this isn't essential). I can only use EU nationals as I already have my quota filled.

Also, should I cash in on Forlan as he's approaching 32 but I could still get a fem £m for him? In my first season he scored freely, and in my second season he scored quite a few but his form was patchy. I'm tempted to sell now, but Hulk hasn't been great for me so far. Haven't really used Soldado yet, but he's been good for me on other games with lesser teams and he seems relatively content to be a squad player.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

AMR : Angel Di Maria, Mame Biram Diouf, Sotiris Ninis
RB : Kiko Femenia
CB : Mikel San Jose

Back