Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
ah yeh, the celtic guy?

Yeah mate hes not that bad if im honest and ive just found ive got a regen in my youth team that turns into a leading prem keeper. Thanks for your help guys

AMR: Karim Ait Fana (7mil)
DC: Miles Addison (4mil), Jordan Spence (3-4mil), Sergy Kryystov (sp) plays for metalurg zp
AMC: Simon Vuckevic (3mil) his technical stats are pretty good 20 for long shots, he can also play AML

As for Forlan, depends whether you have the money to replace him, if you have then have a look at some of these target men

Salvador Cabanas, Adriano (Flamengo), Eugene Selzynov (sp) plays for Dnipro. They shouldnt really cost much more than 9 mil

Last edited:
I plan to start a Villa game tonight, and was wondering who you'd suggest as RB, a backup LB for Warnock and a back up LM/RM? My planned transfers are going to look like this hopefully:

Out:
Heskey
Harewood
Cuellar
Petrov
Sidwell
Carew
Young (if a better Back up LB can be got cheaply)
Reo Coker (Assuming I can get a better replacement for cheapish)

In:
RB: Opare
CB: Jorgensen
CB: Muniesia
CM: Gunnarsson
CM: Shelvey
CM: Gago (L2B)
FWD: Kadlec
FWD: Djalo
FWD: Traore

Aesorian it depends on how much you want to spend on a LB and RB. I'm assuming you wouldnt want to spend more than 10mil on each if you cant help it so heres my suggestions:
LB: Danny Wilson, Joe Mattock, Vegard Forren, Alvaro Pereira
RB: Serge Aurier (Wonderkid), Diego Renan, Gokhan Gonul

Hope this helped mate

Im about to start my 3rd season as Tottenham and my current starting X1 is:

Gomes (Cudicini)

Corluka (Kaboul)
King (Bassong)
Woodgate (Dawson)
Bale (Ekotto)

Sandro (Parrett)
Palacious (Huddlestone)

Lennon (Bentley)
Modric (Verratti)
Kranjcar (Rose)

Defoe (Crouch/Pav)

Got into Champions league and have about 15m to spend, mainly need a back up GK, and someone to push Kranjcar.. thanks in advance

Gk - Luis Guilherme, Rhys Taylor, Alex Smithies, Joe Hart
AM/LM - Diego Buonanotte, David Alaba, Ismael Aissati, Jano Ananidze, Douglas Costa, James Rodriguez

im new to this forum not fm but :D Blackpool 1st year half half wae through . Any suggestions for Cb,Cm,Rm,St and Regen Players? Patch 10.3

gk : Ross Turnbull(loan)
Rb:Rafael(loan)
Cb:Ismael Bouzid
Cb:Jordan Spence
Lb Steven Smith
Rm:Jack Whilshere (loan)
Cm:Edagar Davids
Cm:Charlie Adam
Lm Pat McCourt
St Danny Welbeck(loan)
St Dj campbell (loan)

thinking of buying mario balotelli for arsenal
deep lying forward support duty, would he fit in ?
if not any other suggestions.
i want a world class player or one thats good and turns world class

johnbundock: Mahatma Otoo? Plays for Heart of Oak in Ghana at the start and will turn into a great, potentially WORLD CLASS Complete Forward.

I currently have 9 strikers and only 5 positions available
3 starting 2 subs

i currently have
Djalo
mileskyi
Love
Cristaldo
Tafer
Macheda
Jose (regen)
Richards (regen)
Stroud (regen)

i dont really want to have to keep rotating as want to build a good partnership
any ideas

Micah Richards OR Rafael

I am Atletico Madrird 4th season and looking for a right back. i already have renan as a left back. So what do you think Richards or Rafael, or if you have another options for right backs please throw them at me, Money is not an option up to $50 million

I would play Renan at RB and get Dodo, star player for me, at LB

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

(but given the two options, I don't rate Richards, I like my FBs to provide attacking thrust, so I am a fan of Rafael)

can anyone give me suggestion for RB, LB and AMR (that good on inside forward role)?

I am away to start my third seaon with the mighty Boro. I finished 6th last season so got quite a bit of cash =D I have 12 million left and i use JP Woody's Version1.1, 4-2-3-1, tactic with a couple of tweaks to fit my team. I ideally want to sell 4, maybe 5, players but i dont know who.

Here's a screenie for ya =)

View attachment 65625

Many thanks

**Update**
Sold a couple of players and now have 15 million and looking mainly for a right back, any ideas? :)

Last edited:
Team: Tottenham
Patch: 10.3
Budget: £7.5m

OK so I'm playing a 4-5-1 formation, I need an advanced playmaker thats cheap and not old, if I can't buy one then is there any players in my squad that can fit the role?

I've loaned out Cudicini and no-one else (apart from the ones already out on loan).

Modric wanted to leave (as always), I told him that if he stays that I would build the club.

Also the budget isn't that big so is there anyone I can offload (someone thats not that good) to boost the budget?

Thanks,

Jack

Last edited:
Back