Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I am away to start my third seaon with the mighty Boro. I finished 6th last season so got quite a bit of cash =D I have 12 million left and i use JP Woody's Version1.1, 4-2-3-1, tactic with a couple of tweaks to fit my team. I ideally want to sell 4, maybe 5, players but i dont know who.

Here's a screenie for ya =)

View attachment 65625

Many thanks

Pavone, Hoyte, Pogatetz and Robson.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Team: Tottenham
Patch: 10.3
Budget: £7.5m

OK so I'm playing a 4-5-1 formation, I need an advanced playmaker thats cheap and not old, if I can't buy one then is there any players in my squad that can fit the role?

I've loaned out Cudicini and no-one else (apart from the ones already out on loan).

Modric wanted to leave (as always), I told him that if he stays that I would build the club.

Also the budget isn't that big so is there anyone I can offload (someone thats not that good) to boost the budget?

Thanks,

Jack

James Rodriguez, Radja Nainggolan, Marco Verratti, Patricio Rodriguez, Dudu.

I've had good experience's with Van der vaart, costs about 6-7m.. Offer Jenas out at 10m City seem to snap him up all the time on my game. Verratti is a good shout starts to play better when he turns 17 tho... I play that formation with Kranjcar, Modric and Lennon in the AMRLC roles, Kranjcar is my top performer.

Yh sell jenas and Bentley waste of wages :)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

LM= john fleck good for the future :)
CB= kamil zayatte 4million he plays sick

what patch u on?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

how much you reckon rangers would let fleck go for?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

now got 9.35 m to spend

got fleck for 3m still looking for a Cb want one with a bit of pace if any has an idea?

need a wbr have 8 m still fulham and still need a CB tryed to get otamendi but someone else got him

I Always go for: (In Europe)
Keita
Kjaer
Barzagli
Evans
Tevez
Ireland
Micah Richards

In English Leagues: (CCC and Below)

Rickie Lambert
Adam Lallana
Morgan Schneiderlin
Jose Fonte
Dan Harding
Jordan Rhodes
Wes Hoolahan
Chris Martin
Gavin Williams
Paul Dixon
Scott Carson
Danny Guthrie
Tommy Bechmann
Dexter Blackstock
Nathan Dyer
Danny Fox

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

need a wbr have 8 m still fulham and still need a CB tryed to get otamendi but someone else got him

Go for Aquivaldo Mosquera mate, he's class, how much will he cost you though? :S

I'm Atletico Madrid season 2
Money isn't an issue.
Using 4-1-2-3 tactic and need a central mid, fast central defender and super defensive midfielder. Only player who won't come are barca and real ones so any advice would help.

what kind of a central miedfielder mate? well, money isnt an issue, so for a defensive midfielder you have daniele de rossi, who is a bit expensive but the best in fm, and also anthony annan, a fantastic DMC . you have otamendi as central defender and micah richards

Fairly creative xavi, iniesta type just can't get them as they won't come to the team.
Signed otamendi but he isn't fast enough for the cover part of the cover/stopper role.
Could go for De Rossi or Marscherano, wat do you think?

you have paulo henrique from santos, check him out mate. well, i dont know what you have so far, but try de rossi mate. check out mexes and sakho :)

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Roma 1st season , around 8 m to spend, i need an LB and a AML, european players, since i've bought already otamendi and james rodriguez

Bout to enter my third season with Sunderland....in need of a RB, current LB is Garreth Bale.....Opare cant come over due to work permit issues, AZpcuiltea (sp) was transfered to villareal any ideas......

Back