Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I Switch between 4-51 and 4-3-3( 2 cm, one am, 2 wings, 1cf

So it would probably be better for your balance to go for someone like De Rossi. I dunno if you will get him for 35, but, sometimes they want over 40. If not, I highly recommend Palombo, for me he has the highest tackle per game in the league, and 85% pass completion. Play either as a CM- ball-winning midfielder on defensive duty and they will tear it up.

Need replacements for drogba and anelka ?
I want similar sort of players so I don't have to change tactics ?
Maybe players that I could get both of em to tutor ?

@Danboy10

He will come very expensive.

@johnbundock

Can go for Yaya Sanogo for 5 Million if u want young player for future. He will become world-class.

You can also try Lukaku. He is best young player. Will cost u 10 million max if u r in first season. He is capable of entering in first-team squad and is just 16 yr old. must buy!! ;)

im werder bremen in 1st season and i need a ST
i have 5 million to spend

a player for future or a player to make in first-eleven from starting????

Future:

Romelu Lukaku
Yaya Sanogo
Chris Wood
Christaldo(Velez)

Present:

Artem Milevyskyi(Dynamo Kiev)
Lukaku and Christaldo are good to step in main squad.
Can also go for Pacheco of A.Madrid.

looking for a RM for man city, got about 15 million to spend.

Starting 11 just now is

Mandanda,richards,sahko,lescott,renan,di maria,veloso,gourcuff,RM,tevez, cordozo.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Need replacements for drogba and anelka ?
I want similar sort of players so I don't have to change tactics ?
Maybe players that I could get both of em to tutor ?
For Drogba, I'd go with Romelu Lukaku. The kid is class even at 17, as I've put him in and he's contributed right away for me with a hat trick against Man City and a late game-winner against Man United in the League Cup. Paid a bit more for him that I would've liked (about £15 million), but I know he'll be worth every penny.

As for Anelka...I've tried Mario Balotelli, but he keeps getting injured in my game. I may think about putting him up for loan with an option to buy, so there is one option for me. If you're willing to spend the extra money to get him, I'd go after Sergio Aguero, but that would mean selling off some of the guys that you've got right now. If not, then you've already got a man that can do wonders for you in Daniel Sturridge; groom him along and give him adequate playing time now, and he'll turn out excellent for you.

Need a good (better than Richardson\ attacking mid for under 4mil is this possible
first season in January with sunderland

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

anyone?

Need a good (better than Richardson\ attacking mid for under 4mil is this possible
first season in January with sunderland

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

anyone?

Buonanotte, James Rodriguez, Patricio Rodriguez, Sergi (if speed doesn't matter)

Valencia , first season, i need an european DMC, the max i can i give is 6m. what do you recommend ?

hey, im leading Honved (kispest) in fm 10 at the moment it was hard but i managed to buy some OK players, but i still need a good DC DMC and an AMC (18-31) i dont have money realy i have 250k EUROS left, im in 2009 jule. it is so hard to get players with Honved cuz sadly nobody wants to play here

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

oh, and i need a good GK too

great and rather cheap players to buy (from my experience coaching the Romanian club, U. Craiova):

- Silviu Lung Jr. - FANTASTIC YOUNG GK, ONLY 21 YRS OLD BUT INCREDIBLE SHOT-STOPPER, AND CHEAP TOO! 5/5 - Recommended as back-up or starting for reserves in big clubs in England, Spain, Italy, Germany.
- Florin Costea - U. Craiova - Liga I (Romania) - huge goalscorer and in reality chased after upper-table EPL clubs and Spanish clubs (ex. Tottenham, Fulham, Atletico Madrid, Wolfsburg, etc.)
- Mihai Dina - U. Craiova - Liga I (Romania) - also top scorer and quality player, recommended for teams with low budgets in need of rather young and very good striker.
- Julius Wobay - U. Craiova - Liga I (Romania) - amazing midfielder, creates a lot of team magic and extremely consistent player, definitely recommended and I was about to sell him for over 8 million euros to Wolfsburg in my game but canceled the deal, that's how much I value him in my team.
- Valerica Gaman - U. Craiova - Liga I (Romania) - nearly sold him a couple times as well for many millions, legendary defender, makes the team of the week in the league every week (and the season).
- Constantin Gangioveanu - U. Craiova - Liga I - another great mid/def.
- Ovidiu Dananae - U. Craiova - Liga I - better than even gaman in defense - recommended.
- Valentin Illiev (though he is not with Craiova in the game b/c he was bought in January, he's Bulgarian, search him. - great defender who can also score some goals even though i've never really tried him out in the game b/c he wasn'twith us.
- Stefan Barboianu - sold him early to Unirea Urziceni for a few million, proved to be great for them in defense (sucks cuz he scored the only goal in the match they beat us in :( )
- Radu Barbu - top defender.

I'm Peterborough in the 2013-2014 season, in the championship, i have 2-3 million available and i'm looking for some good wingers, and a lone striker, and a good right back

Back