Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
im fiorentina got ive got 16 m and need a striker who can play on their own

any ideas?

I'm Peterborough in the 2013-2014 season, in the championship, i have 2-3 million available and i'm looking for some good wingers, and a lone striker, and a good right back

John Fleck (loan) , Neal Eadrely (blackpool) , Dj Campbell (awesome), Danny Welbeck (loan) 8-|

I'm Peterborough in the 2013-2014 season, in the championship, i have 2-3 million available and i'm looking for some good wingers

John Fleck (loan) , Neal Eadrely (blackpool) , Dj Campbell (awesome), Danny Welbeck (loan) 8-|

sorry i checked those out, eardley and campbell aren't good enough, united won't loan welbeck, and i have some good AMC's so i don't need fleck

well, Dj campbell 31 goals (top scorer) last season and Eardley got 7.47 overall rating after 41 games (2) subs apperances ... i won promotion with they 2 players kicking a**

you reckon i could get 1-2 GOOD defenders capable of playing in champions league for fiorentina?

cause got 10m bid for gaberini and hard to refuse

any ideas

ps think im going for sanchez for amr

you reckon i could get 1-2 GOOD defenders capable of playing in champions league for fiorentina?

cause got 10m bid for gaberini and hard to refuse

any ideas

ps think im going for sanchez for amr

Dont sell him for 10m you can get 15m easy.

Kryvtsov is good and cheap and so is Nicolas Otamendi

he's just been in injured for 6-7 weeks maybe getting 10 m for vargas as he isnt needed so il look them out

trying to get danny wilson atm

I would like to ask that who should I buy Kroos or Canales? Who will develope better so who's worth the money?
Thanks for the help

guys im still in a need of players with honved, cuz nobody wants to join me.. i need DR DL, Mr, Ml , MC +GK.
i think its like impossible to buy decent players with honved, but thx for ur help:) (2009 july very low bucket)

Back