Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
thx mate, but ive alredy tried like all players from here and was able to buy like 2 of em cuz sadly nobody wants to play in a hungarian mid team :)

Villarreal - Right Back

Team :Villarreal
Season :First
I want a right back to replace Javi Venta and willing to spend £12mill

you said you need a gk the most, that Silviu Lung Jr. is definitely a great one to get, and he's super cheap as I already said. just letting you know again ;)
yes i know hes great but he wont join to Honved, this is like my 515824924th game in fm but its so hard to get OK players with Honved... and honved isnt my first "lower" team

Werder Bremen, first season, 10mln Euro

RIGHT insade forwartd. attacking of course.

Team :Villarreal
Season :First
I want a right back to replace Javi Venta and willing to spend £12mill

Diego Renan, Christian Ansaldi, Lustig, Jorge Fucile

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Werder Bremen, first season, 10mln Euro

RIGHT insade forwartd. attacking of course.

Alejandro Dominguez from Rubin Kazan if you are using 10.1 patch, if not, forget it

Marko Marin isnt enough for you mate? If not, you must be searching for very high standards

I'm Aston Villa and am in need of a creative AMC. I have 5M to spend. I am trying to get Diego Buonanotte but need some back up targets. ;)

Last edited:
don't search for back up targets :P I get him for 1m + 3m in 48 months.

make a good offer and there will be some cash for Verratti
--------------------
Marko Marin isnt enough for you mate? If not, you must be searching for very high standards

finishing, decisions, teamwork are bad, very bad. + he's right footed.

I think that i could get better one with 10m. any opinions about Thiago Neves? I'm playing on 10.3

Last edited:
Currently playing as Getafe. Started new season(got bored of winning titles with Arsenal).

I have secured enough players for main team but now 625k euros are left for me. Need some wonderkid under 625k(any pos except goalie). Also there are many craps in my team and i want to offload them but the problem is no one ready to buy them. What should i do???/

Currently playing as Getafe. Started new season(got bored of winning titles with Arsenal).

I have secured enough players for main team but now 625k euros are left for me. Need some wonderkid under 625k(any pos except goalie). Also there are many craps in my team and i want to offload them but the problem is no one ready to buy them. What should i do???/

Verratti is cheap enough i think..

Need a young English player to replace lampard(I want a similar type of player)
and a german player to replace ballack ?

Just started off with Werder Bremen and I don't know who I should buy or sell ?
Help please :D

Back