Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
What league/season are you in and how much do you have to spend?

£11m ?! I presume you are not on the newest patch then?

Signed Diego Renan. Cheers dude. :)

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Saying I need a work permit even though i've already signed him oO) Well that sucks.

Offer him a new contract

hi guys .. i am looking for a good cheap stiker..i play with utrecht.. and i have only 2.9m for transfers..i am using 10.03 patch and it is my first year... and who i have to sell?

hi guys .. i am looking for a good cheap stiker..i play with utrecht.. and i have only 2.9m for transfers..i am using 10.03 patch and it is my first year... and who i have to sell?
Kikin Fonseca - 750 K

thx !!!!!!! do you know who palyers i should sell ???? i need money in order to imporve my squad :D

i bought fonseca ...now i want a good defeder i tried to get in form of loan graig carttcart but Q.P.R took it from me...now i am looking for sth else...any ideas ????

Club: Benfica
Budget: 5mln €
Looking for: ball-playing defender
With: don't care about age. good passing, creativity and cheap. pace must be ok too
Season: Start of First

I was thinking bout Heikkinen from Rapid Wien. some experiences with him?

ps. fast answer would be awesome

Last edited:
Club: Benfica
Budget: 5mln €
Looking for: ball-playing defender
With: don't care about age. good passing, creativity and cheap. pace must be ok too
Season: Start of First

I was thinking bout Heikkinen from Rapid Wien. some experiences with him?

ps. fast answer would be awesome
heikkinen rocks lol. he's very versatile and have pretty decent stats. did fairly well for my burnley team and costed me just around 2m :D

Back