Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
im man city i have brought fabiano
want to sell 5 -10 players
who shall i sell

Dude dont spend that much on maicon go and get cristian ansaldi he is cheap and good .. you have jose bosingwa from chelsea he is good too . . jorge fucile from FCPorto good toothere are many decent right backs . . dnt just waste it all on one guy

hi, playing as bordeaux, first season in january, my board just sold gourcruff behind my back, could anyone suggest the perfect replacement ?

thanks

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

btw i have about 20 mil to spend

Well i guess not alot of team want to come to bordeaux,try Valencia MC ever banega
Ozil
Marco verratti for long future but not present.
Luka modric might fit in.

thanks alot mate, have put in a bid for hazard atm, modric would probably be the best option will see if he will come.

So annoying did'nt realise there was a minimum release fee in his contract hard player to replace !

Team - Blackpool
League - Championship
Season - One
Budget - £1,000,000
In need of - Back up/first team forward

I am chelsea and have 52m who should i sign and get rid of.?

notts county.
season three
coca-cola championship
in need of;
a lb, a cb, and some cheap average talent.​

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:33 PM ----------

off topic, but don't know where to ask.
how do i make a thread?

notts county.

season three
coca-cola championship
in need of;
a lb, a cb, and some cheap average talent.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:33 PM ----------

how do i make a thread?

see what ben parker is up to, he's a decent left back in the championship, and was still doing a decent job in the prem for me in my 4th season. also check out lee bromby, should be good enough for that CB role.

buy diego buonnanotte, cheap: 3 mill and he is a tricky, pacy and skillfull winger

so i have a budget of 7.75 million and looking for a right back
Serie A year 2009/2010

see what ben parker is up to, he's a decent left back in the championship, and was still doing a decent job in the prem for me in my 4th season. also check out lee bromby, should be good enough for that CB role.

so i have a budget of 7.75 million and looking for a right back
Serie A year 2009/2010

Diego Renan, Darijo Srna, Davide Santon?

notts county.
season three
coca-cola championship
in need of;
a lb, a cb, and some cheap average talent.​

how do i make a thread?

I've replied to you earlier on mate.

Yeah mate, Mattock is at 8th Placed West Brom so i have no chance, and i have Helan, he is a work in progress and currently the 4th best left back in my squad :)

Should i sell modric if i buy messi because i need to make up the money spent on messi!

Should i sell modric if i buy messi because i need to make up the money spent on messi!

Well would you need cover if he gets injured if not then you could sell him.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I have Michael Owen,Owen Hargreaves contracts ending at the end of the season should i renew them if not who would be a good replacements but i wold only be using them as rotation.

Hi, I've started at Blue Square South with Newport Co.

I prefer defensive tactics so I'll be using 4-3-1-2 formation and I need some good players to compete at this level and hopefully gain promotion.

Any suggestions that would be suitable for this formation? (free players, loanies or cheap signings)
Thanks

Back