Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I'm Swansea City, and I have a wage budget of £1.6m i would like to splash out on new faces, i need a left back and a striker. Possibly a couple of fresh faces across the midfield. Please reply ASAP.
Dylan.

Emil Johansson, Kikin Fonseca, Harewood

oscar cardozo will be good!

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

people looking for food AMC can go for jadson. he will be available for free transfer in first season. he plays for shakthar

I am considering to replace Dimitar Berbatov in my Manchester United team,and a possible replacement for him,in my mind,would be Milevskyi.

I already have Dzeko but I don't have a second striker that can compliment Rooney other than him and I don't know whether or not I should invest in Milevskyi in January.

I am considering to replace Dimitar Berbatov in my Manchester United team,and a possible replacement for him,in my mind,would be Milevskyi.

I already have Dzeko but I don't have a second striker that can compliment Rooney other than him and I don't know whether or not I should invest in Milevskyi in January.
Cardozo is probably better than milevskyi so i would buy him

Try looking here mate.[/QUOTE]

For Harrogate Town i tried signing every single one of them and they all turned me down (none of them wanted to come!)
I guess we are just too small a team! lol

Team: Tottenham
Season: 2010/11 Champions League
Seeking: Right Back, Not afraid to get forward
Budget: Anything under 10million

help plz
i have 6 strikers not including babacar because he is for the future and i only want 5, but remember babacar
aguero, huntelaar, balotelli and pato are my guaranteed 4
i also hav neymar and tafer, should i sell huntelaar because he is getting old -29
also who else should i sell? btw can't put aguero as amc as gourcuff is already there

Last edited:
better sell huntelaar! neymar 'll become a quality player. i recommend not to sell him. u can put neymar as ur amc.

better sell huntelaar! neymar 'll become a quality player. i recommend not to sell him. u can put neymar as ur amc.

thnx for advice but i can't put anymore people into midfield i've got toni kroos, gourcuff, veloso, nuri, hamsik and poli areadyl! BTW What should i do with tafer, i'll have too many strikers once babacar improves and i can't give all of them playing time!!:) when babacar improves i'll have 6 strikers and i only need 5!

Last edited:
thnx for advice but i can't put anymore people into midfield i've got toni kroos, gourcuff, veloso, nuri, hamsik and poli areadyl! BTW What should i do with tafer, i'll have too many strikers once babacar improves and i can't give all of them playing time!!:) when babacar improves i'll have 6 strikers and i only need 5!

sell tafer or send some1 on lone and then sell him

hi, im wondering how much id be able to get david silva for, every time i just put in a bid of solid cash they refuse until i get to like £60 million and then they renegotiate it to £78 million which is his release clause, im in my second season btw, does anyone know how to get the guy for cheaper, like adding clauses or something, thanks for the help people

Back