Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi, I've started at Blue Square South with Newport Co.

I prefer defensive tactics so I'll be using 4-3-1-2 formation and I need some good players to compete at this level and hopefully gain promotion.

Any suggestions that would be suitable for this formation? (free players, loanies or cheap signings)
Thanks

Try this mate (H)

Modibo Diakite, should I sell for 3.7m first season.?

i am newcastle 1st season i have 1.7M budget for transfers.....who should i sell and buy ???

sell
Ameobi
Best
LuaLua

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

s

just been promoted from BSS to BSP who should i buy need some help with this one

You'd have to look for free's then. Or loans from Championship or Prem clubs if you are lucky...

Probably a little early for this, but i'm managing Hartlepool in my Brian Clough emulation story and had 22k to spend last year for avoiding relegation, almost finished first season, having spent all my monies, my finances are "Okay" and i'm doing well at mid table in L1 so i presume if i tell the board i'll get promotion i should have around 50k with player sales. Was wondering who i could sign as a (preferably British) Left Full Back (nb not wing back.) as well as a decent RB and a CB who can head the ball as my defenders can jump just not head for the most part.
Hope that's enough info - thanks in advance

Club: Bristol Rovers
Division: Coca-Cola Championship
Season: Two (2)
Budget: £550,000
Looking for: GK, RB, CB, CDM, AMR, ST

David Beckham is on a free round about July of season 2......

Bolton Wanderers start of 3rd season pushing for Europe. In need of a good central defender and a striker to partner Agbonlahor? 14 mil to spend. Thanks.

Bolton Wanderers start of 3rd season pushing for Europe. In need of a good central defender and a striker to partner Agbonlahor? 14 mil to spend. Thanks.
cb: otamendi, jorgensen, toloi, shawcross, muniesa (spelling, barca guy), jerome boateng
st: cardozo, welliton, neymar, lukaku, milevskyi

cb: otamendi, jorgensen, toloi, shawcross, muniesa (spelling, barca guy), jerome boateng
st: cardozo, welliton, neymar, lukaku, milevskyi

that milevskyi guy looks really good, and looks like i just missed out on him, he's just signed for Marseille on a free transfer. Made an offer for Jerome Boateng for now. Cheers!

For AMC you have a few options. James Rodriguez can be picked for for £1m and becomes ace. Matias Fernandez can sometimes be prized away for under 5m. Marco Verratti for 350k but will take a season or two to break into the first team. Van Der Vaart is also available on loan from Real Madrid and can be signed at the end of the season for as little as £8-9m.

Zezinho is also really great and cheap and can play AML but you have to wait til second season as he is on loan.

Playing Toronto FC

Patch 10.3

January 2009

Budget is

646 US dollars

I really want a striker.

After reading the recent West Ham story i have chose to be them.
Im in january first season and have 17mil to sign a amr and a rb.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Any suggestions?
Thanks
rb: michael chretien, tom hogli, diego renan (cost a bomb), sebastian corchia, gregory van der wiel, rod fanni

amr: diego buonanotte (retrain), alejandro gomez, james rodriguez (retrain), sebastian blanco, jorge valdivia (may cost a bomb), thiago neves

Any suggestions?
Thanks
RB: Renan £4-5m
AMR: Giuliano £5-10m

Sorted!

Back