Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I struggle to generate interest about players I want to sell without drastically reducing their price tag.

For example, I'm playing with Man City and I've had a gut full of Tevez and Robinho's whining about me not being qualified for the job. So they're playing in the reserve team whilst I let under-qualified players get first team time because they have RESPECT. It's how i manage. I get off on it. Problem is, I can sell these guys for a motza -- but I'm forced to dropping their price tag to around 10 mil to rush them out.

Does anyone here have any good sales tactics that aren't my slash and burn technique?

I struggle to generate interest about players I want to sell without drastically reducing their price tag.

For example, I'm playing with Man City and I've had a gut full of Tevez and Robinho's whining about me not being qualified for the job. So they're playing in the reserve team whilst I let under-qualified players get first team time because they have RESPECT. It's how i manage. I get off on it. Problem is, I can sell these guys for a motza -- but I'm forced to dropping their price tag to around 10 mil to rush them out.

Does anyone here have any good sales tactics that aren't my slash and burn technique?

I believe those players you mentioned carry high wages and value and therefore no clubs or probably a few will be interested. So dropping their price will attract more clubs.

Touche. Thanks Man v.1.

I guess it's reserve team football for them until someone ponies up the dosh.

Aside: Player exchange perhaps? If i Traded one of them for a player with a similar contract?

You can try P/e but i think it's kinda hard. I don't think those players like Tevez or Robinho will agree to have a wage cut.

Part Ex for Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Had an offer from Fiorentia for Benoit Assou-Ekotto for 400k + £3.8m after 30 months plus Gianluca Romiti in part exchange.

should reject or accept the offer?

Had an offer from Fiorentia for Benoit Assou-Ekotto for 400k + £3.8m after 30 months plus Gianluca Romiti in part exchange.

should reject or accept the offer?
that guy they're offering looks *****. you can get more for assou ekotto anyway. no deal

need a quality center back for around 12M, 5th season in, no decent regens for DC around quite yet..

need a quality center back for around 12M, 5th season in, no decent regens for DC around quite yet..
nicolas otamendi, danny wilson, rafael toloi, nevan subotic, ryan shawcross, kyle walker, leo, gerson, mathias jorgenson

Try Arturo Vidal, Gary Medel, Gonzalo Jara all pretty young in 1st season, so oldest is prob around 26

should i buy balotelli, villa, or dzeko to partner torres for my liverpool squad?

Depends what position. Marco Verratti is always a good option tho. 350k, becomes a top class midfielder.

Back