45 Mil to spend

need a solid Right Back and a attacking RM as Maxi will be 32 this season =(

Signed Balotelli for AMR/AML
still need RB
got like 6.5 Mill tho, darn balotelli cost alot

Last edited:
Liverpool 2012/13 season.

33 million to spend on :

Either, Dzeko 22m. Paloschi 12m. Huntelaar 14m. Or another striker for similiar money if you know of any.

Along with some good quality English squad players.

Liverpool 2012/13 season.

33 million to spend on :

Either, Dzeko 22m. Paloschi 12m. Huntelaar 14m. Or another striker for similiar money if you know of any.

Along with some good quality English squad players.
dzeko or paloschi would be great. milevskyi's pretty good as well though im not sure about his cost in 2012.dont get huntelaar though

you can also try jack rodwell, james milner, ashley young. cant really remember other players at the moment, but you can also look out for quality regens as well :)

Villarreal

Villarreal , start of second season . I have had two offers accepted ;
Cesar Azpilicueta : £9 mill
Cristian Zapata : £15 mill
My budget restricts me to buying one . If bought, will play right back . Need help as to decide which player will be my new right back .

My budget restricts me to buying one . If bought, will play right back . Need help as to decide which player will be my new right back .
azpilicueta plays better as a right back as compared to zapata as he's able to cross better :)

i think that for the RB posistion wes Brown is absolutely amazing for the first three seasons of your carrer, also he is very well experienced in all leagues. his first three seasons he scored 12 goals and 5 assits with an average of 7:40 over his first 36 games for me, then 7:26 over 26 and in my latest seanson 7:40 on 12 games. Finally i seriously recomend Jovetic class player for me with valencia on the other wing :)

Im sunderland middle of second season and cattermole wants to leave could you recommend any replacements for him. would like someone who can play box-to-box or ball winning preferable home grown but not necessary

I took on 20 year old Jonathan Dos Santos
from Deportivo to Arsenal at first he doesn't
look much but I- loaned him out to Atletico
Madrid... After a two seasons he was world
class...a complete pass master reminding me
of Xavi ...He averaged 89 passes against
United!! With 6 key passes...Take him on
and you'll have a world class midfield
dictator

Im sunderland middle of second season and cattermole wants to leave could you recommend any replacements for him. would like someone who can play box-to-box or ball winning preferable home grown but not necessary
Moussa Sissoko - beast

Hey!maybe you should check Andreas Beck from Hoffenheim..i play in the Greek Superleague..and he doesnt have condition/injurie problems at all for me =]

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

leeds.6.5 M pounds.target man?

Eugene Seleznyov, Dnipro
Oscar Cardozo, Benfica
Jo, Man City
Artem Milevskyi, Dinamo Kiev

Or a cheaper option, Adam Nemec

Second season
Leeds, Championship
Badly need at least 1, i want a young CB for around 700K
Wages up to about 13K

Should I sell di Maria and sign Stevan Jovetic?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Second season
Leeds, Championship
Badly need at least 1, i want a young CB for around 700K
Wages up to about 13K

Ritchie de Laet?

I'm Arsenal I've bought Areola for the future I need a new Keeper, around the age of 30, so he can **** off when Areola is around 20 and also mentor him, ideas please?

First season btw

Last edited:
I'm Arsenal I've bought Areola for the future I need a new Keeper, around the age of 30, so he can **** off when Areola is around 20 and also mentor him, ideas please?

First season btw

This may sound stupid but i use to have Arsenal..and almunia was my guardian angel..then i bought akinfeev but i did this when almunia were 36...so i guess almunia is not a bad solution at all!

This may sound stupid but i use to have Arsenal..and almunia was my guardian angel..then i bought akinfeev but i did this when almunia were 36...so i guess almunia is not a bad solution at all!
Possibily, Almunia's doing pretty well for me right now.

Cloud, Depends how much you can afford for a new GK...

And Almunia is decent. Buy Buffon :D

Last edited:
im looking for a cb that can do a job now if needed but is young, i have about 5mil, im thinking jorganson(sp) from denmark?

Back