Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Ok, robert acquafresca has been recommended to me as a striker... how much is needed to buy him and how likely is he to come to everton?

im looking for a cb that can do a job now if needed but is young, i have about 5mil, im thinking jorganson(sp) from denmark?

yes danny wilson is very good but hurry up!!In my game rangers sold him 35 mil to charlton!!he is wonderkid!!

i'm looking for a target man (support), can anyone give me a suggestion ?
i have bought lukaku

Cloud, Depends how much you can afford for a new GK...

And Almunia is decent. Buy Buffon :D
Lol, I don't have much money at all. I was thinking of a good old bargain keeper, FM always seems to have one, I think on FM09 is was a romanian guy, can't remember his name though :(

Lol, I don't have much money at all. I was thinking of a good old bargain keeper, FM always seems to have one, I think on FM09 is was a romanian guy, can't remember his name though :(

Vincent Eneyeama (Spelling?)

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Vincent Eneyeama (Spelling?)

sounds like silviu lung jr to me. however, in the 10.3 patch you'd probably need to load the romanian league to be able to get him

At the start of my fourth season with my birmingham team. not sure if my team needs improving or not.

gk Ochoa
dr Hutton ( could maybe replace him but hes been performing really well for two seasons)
dl M'Bengue
dc Otamendi
dc Bassong

dm jack rodwell(new signing has been epic in pre season)
mc carlos carmona (another on the maybe list, hes got excellent ability but not using his ability that well)

mc moussa sissoko(will never be replaced)

Lf Neymar
Cf Dzeko
Rf Cristaldo( just bought after his 3rd consecutive great season)

16m to spend but could sell players also

FM.jpg

Who do u think i should buy?

i already use fabregas as an advanced playmaker with attack duty and he is doing great..i was wondering if i could get someone at right back..santon is nt coming..anybody else..

Back