Walcott
Balotelli
Aguero
Higuain
Rooney
Macheda.

Who should i sell/buy?

People like you are destroying the game =S

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

And sorry for the doublepost but i think i can win many guys in here with my current squad(yes i have very good players like beck,carlos eduardo,palombo,lukaku,papastathopoulos)and i think that editing the game database or cheating is stupid..and the only think you fool is urself cos u are usless,go and play pro evolution soccer and sorry for bad language

I've just started a game with Liverpool could someone help me & say who the dead weight at the club are? & I have 7 mil to spend who could I get for 7 mil or a number of players for 7 mil that could do a world of good

need a gk for arsenal 2nd season 10-15mil to spend

Can go for luis Guilherme. 17 yr old goalkeeper will cost u about 300k. He conceded total of 17 goals only for my Arsenal(season-2). Next season,got Akinfeev for free and now he is in reserve team and sure for future!! ;)

Alex Smithies is another choice!!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Season :4
Team: Arsenal

I currently have Van Persie,Dzeko,Wellington Silva,Walcott,Sanogo,Chris Wood,Pato & Lukaku in my squad. So which players should i sell.. also Farfan can play as striker(he is my backup winger). My current formation is having only 1 striker but will change to 2 strikers when Van Der Vaart get very old( 2 seasons later)

Can go for luis Guilherme. 17 yr old goalkeeper will cost u about 300k. He conceded total of 17 goals only for my Arsenal(season-2). Next season,got Akinfeev for free and now he is in reserve team and sure for future!! ;)

Alex Smithies is another choice!!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Season :4
Team: Arsenal

I currently have Van Persie,Dzeko,Wellington Silva,Walcott,Sanogo,Chris Wood,Pato & Lukaku in my squad. So which players should i sell.. also Farfan can play as striker(he is my backup winger). My current formation is having only 1 striker but will change to 2 strikers when Van Der Vaart get very old( 2 seasons later)
Well tbh you got fr too many striker i would keep 2-3 who are at there best or near now and the same for the best pontentially.

I have the following playersin my Arsenal squad ( According to position ) :

GK
Akinfeev
Areola

DEF
Sergio Ramos
Nordveit
Sakho
Kjaer
Fazio
Santon
Clichy

MID
Fabregas
Kuzmanovic (DM)
Gourcuff
Messi
Jovetic
Canales
Hamsik
Renato Augusto
Sebastian Blanco
Di Maria
Ozil
Pjanic
Toni Kroos

STR
Walcott
Balotelli
Aguero
Higuain
Rooney
Macheda.

Who should i sell/buy?

you dont need to buy anyone. just sell anyone you like, if it doenst work out, im sure you'll be able to get them back

Last edited:
i really wish they hadnt made FMRTE
also, whats really sad, is that its the 3rd most downloaded file

need a gk for arsenal 2nd season 10-15mil to spend

Luis Guilherme!

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I have the following playersin my Arsenal squad ( According to position ) :

GK
Akinfeev
Areola

DEF
Sergio Ramos
Nordveit
Sakho
Kjaer
Fazio
Santon
Clichy

MID
Fabregas
Kuzmanovic (DM)
Gourcuff
Messi
Jovetic
Canales
Hamsik
Renato Augusto
Sebastian Blanco
Di Maria
Ozil
Pjanic
Toni Kroos

STR
Walcott
Balotelli
Aguero
Higuain
Rooney
Macheda.

Who should i sell/buy?

Someone English would be smart. You've only got Walcott and Rooney.

Chelsea in 2010/11 season. Won the first season only by 3 points even though I was using Mr Hough's lovely tactics. Holidayed through the first half so no complaints there. Netted me a Champions League title too. Looking for some new players to bring in. I don't really like to buy world class players so don't give me those hints. Thanks :D

Chelsea in 2010/11 season. Won the first season only by 3 points even though I was using Mr Hough's lovely tactics. Holidayed through the first half so no complaints there. Netted me a Champions League title too. Looking for some new players to bring in. I don't really like to buy world class players so don't give me those hints. Thanks :D

Which position(s)?

Marko Marin Or Mesut Oezil (i know im not writing it right) ?

Mesut Ozil.

Which position(s)?

Mesut Ozil.

Tell me pretty much what is needed for my team to progress. Personally im thinking that the whole team needs improvement. Petr Cech isnt really the most consistent keeper there is out there. some better CBs and a new striker would be ideal. thanks

GK: Segio asenjo, rui patricio, rene adler
CB: Rafael toloi, mathias jorgensen, sergiy Kryvtsov, Badstuber
ST: vaclav kadlec, romelo lukaku, tomas necid, dentinho

Second season with La Berrichonne in Ligue 2, need a good but cheap Fabiano type of striker

Higuian is a 100% reliable player, he has been absolutely class for me, 2 seasons ago he scored 56 goals for me! his last 4 av rating over the seasons have been, 8.22 - goals 31 and 19 assists. 7.67 - goals 22 and 11 assists. 8.18 - goals 34 and 31 assists (!) and last season he got bad injury but still played 24 games and scored 23 and 21 assists, 8.34. All this is excluding european goals where he scored alot more too. So if you can afford him and Madrid will sell, hes worth anything!

Anyone know a good attacking right winger that I could play in either a 4-3-3 upfront on the right or in the middle at a supporting attacking CM?

I am at the start of my 2nd season at Blackburn and have about 5/6m to spend? I think Alexis Sanchez is out of my league lol!?! hopefully someone who will be used to squad rotation?

Thanks

Anyone know a good attacking right winger that I could play in either a 4-3-3 upfront on the right or in the middle at a supporting attacking CM?

I am at the start of my 2nd season at Blackburn and have about 5/6m to spend? I think Alexis Sanchez is out of my league lol!?! hopefully someone who will be used to squad rotation?

Thanks

Sotris Ninis, Radja Nainggolan, Andrea Russotto, Thiago neves, Jorge Valdivia, Stephan El Sharaaway (sp), Giuliano

I'm Arsenal
RVP to Barcelona 22mil
Deal or No Deal?

Last edited:
Wrong place to post this actually but no deal for me.

Back