Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
the paperclip thing is on the reply box, go to the last page on the thread and go to the bottom. u will see it there. Who are u buying, hope u can post a screenie now!
Here it is.
Trying to buy: Juan Manuel Vargas
Players joining club next year: Neymar (I don't know why I have to wait that long)
Budget: 1.029.620.000 = 1,2 bilion.

Here it is.
Players joining club next year: Neymar (I don't know why I have to wait that long)

alright mate what u need to do is to get rid of some players first. sell ireland, caicedo, taylor, de jong , adebayor and wright phillips.
**** vargas unless u want him for lb, get messi! you only need about 104m to get him! Buy wayne rooney, aguero and pato and other transfers will be shown here from ur first team and backup team. if the player you have in ur first team squad isnt here, sell them.
Play this formation

4-1-3-2

GK: Given
RB: Sergio Ramos
CB: Chiellini
CB: Mexes
LB: Vargas
DMC: De rossi
AMR: Messi
AML: Silva
AMC: Gourcuff/Diego ribas
ST: Rooney
ST: Aguero

second team:

GK: Asenjo
RB: Santon
CB: Subotic
CB: Sakho
LB: Marcelo
DMC: veloso
AMR: Alexis Sanchez
AML: Robinho
AMC: Hamsik
ST: Tevez
ST: Pato

sell everyone else except for verratti and weiss, loan these guys out, keep barry for cover first season
buy these players for cover
kryvtsov-cb
cm- moussa sissoko
st- romelu lukaku
gk- areola

these guys will develop into world beaters, if u want , you can keep some of ur team for the first season and loan these guys out aswell as verratti and weiss, also sign khouma babacar. One more thing, get jovetic as a replacement for robinho when he is 30.
also sign toni kroos for next season.

alright mate what u need to do is to get rid of some players first. sell ireland, caicedo, taylor, de jong , adebayor and wright phillips.
**** vargas unless u want him for lb, get messi! you only need about 104m to get him! Buy wayne rooney, aguero and pato and other transfers will be shown here from ur first team and backup team. if the player you have in ur first team squad isnt here, sell them.
Play this formation

4-1-3-2

GK: Given
RB: Sergio Ramos
CB: Chiellini
CB: Mexes
LB: Vargas
DMC: De rossi
AMR: Messi
AML: Silva
AMC: Gourcuff/Diego ribas
ST: Rooney
ST: Aguero

second team:

GK: Asenjo
RB: Santon
CB: Subotic
CB: Sakho
LB: Marcelo
DMC: veloso
AMR: Alexis Sanchez
AML: Robinho
AMC: Hamsik
ST: Tevez
ST: Pato

sell everyone else except for verratti and weiss, loan these guys out, keep barry for cover first season
buy these players for cover
kryvtsov-cb
cm- moussa sissoko
st- romelu lukaku
gk- areola

these guys will develop into world beaters, if u want , you can keep some of ur team for the first season and loan these guys out aswell as verratti and weiss, also sign khouma babacar. One more thing, get jovetic as a replacement for robinho when he is 30.
also sign toni kroos for next season.
mate... Are you saying that I need to sell the whole squad?
And by the way... None of those players would sign for my team?
I agree with the squad... But to sell the whole squad, and buy a new one?
As I said... None of the players would sign for my team, so what do I do? I can't sign them when they say in my scoutreports that they won't sign for my team?

yes, because you have so much money
they will sign for your team, dont just give up straight away! Make a bid for them, praise them and their manager so they accept the bid and then give them a good contract, make sure u praise them and im sure after persistence at least most of them will come. u have the money to buy them so try to get them all, most of them will come, just bid first and u can get them. trust me, i did a man city save and i got messi, so u should be capable of getting most of them!

they will sign for your team, dont just give up straight away! Make a bid for them, praise them and their manager so they accept the bid and then give them a good contract, make sure u praise them and im sure after persistence at least most of them will come. u have the money to buy them so try to get them all, most of them will come, just bid first and u can get them. trust me, i did a man city save and i got messi, so u should be capable of getting most of them!
What do I do with all the other players then? Just sell them?
And by the way...
Are there some place where you can "live-chat", because it's anoying that I / you have to wait so long from every post?
Have lots of questions... Maybe you have ventrilo or something :D ?

I just need some players to bulk up my defence for newcastle have 200k 1st season,

EDIT : 200K

If 200k might as well you find players on loan mate unless you want to pay by installments.

Here it is.

Brazilians need to be 18 to be able to moves abroad ;) and hes only 17 at the start

Here's my new squad

Jus promoted to League 1 at start of 2013/14. Approaching january, 18th: any good recomendations for 0 budget and tiny rep, any position. Thanks in advance

Jus promoted to League 1 at start of 2013/14. Approaching january, 18th: any good recomendations for 0 budget and tiny rep, any position. Thanks in advance

just use the filter to look for out of contract and loan listed players. make sure to filter out unrealistic targets

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

mate... Are you saying that I need to sell the whole squad?
And by the way... None of those players would sign for my team?
I agree with the squad... But to sell the whole squad, and buy a new one?
As I said... None of the players would sign for my team, so what do I do? I can't sign them when they say in my scoutreports that they won't sign for my team?

up to you mate but tbh man city dont need that much of an overhaul. they already have good players. you can win the league with the squad you start with. i would suggest signing a quality poacher as they dont really have one.

Wycombe Wandereres
2009/10
League 1
Loans.
Willing to sell, if i can get replacement.

im arsenal second season in January,need a box to box midfielder and a anchor man have about 15mil to spend on each, was about to sign moussa sisoko (sp) but he joined Totenham :@ Who Should i sell song or emmanuel thomas?

Last edited:
im arsenal second season in January,need a box to box midfielder and a anchor man have about 15mil to spend on each, was about to sign moussa sisoko (sp) but he joined Totenham :@ Who Should i sell song or emmanuel thomas?
keep song and sell emmanuel thomas :)

other decent box to box midfielders are:

kwandro asamoah (expensive)
etiene capoue
albin ekdal
sandro
gokhan inler

Last edited:

Stats in numbers please easier to me XD

Notts County in my second season, now in League 1, £9m budget, need a Striker and a LM.
Any suggestions welcome. :)

Need a DM and a CM preferable from Spain/Portugal/Latin America for arround 5M.

Back