Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Arsenal

This is my Arsenal team in 2013.
I'm happy with the team but would like a new right back and want to know which role Neymar plays best in, just bought him and Fazio in the transfer window and want to get the best out of them.
Any ideas?

RB - Raul, tomecak, opare, van der wiel, corchia, diego renan

What about Sandro?
He's brazillian and at Internacional.
He's a great DM.
Dunno if you'll get him for 5M though.

For CM maybe, Miguel Veloso?
He's portugese, not sure how much it would take to get him though.

So basically, im not much help.
Try them though.

Hey.. I'm Liverpool, in my second season, and I want a player who can play both as AMR(winger) and FC..
I need a natural AMR, natural FC preferred but accomplished will do just fine...
I tried signing Alexis Sanchez but Udinese not keen on the deal.... :D

BUDGET: ~23 mp

Please suggest.... Thanks in advance...

Hey.. I'm Liverpool, in my second season, and I want a player who can play both as AMR(winger) and FC..
I need a natural AMR, natural FC preferred but accomplished will do just fine...

Try Gourcuff:D

Try Gourcuff:D

Well for one Gourcuff is a AMC and is not even able to play FC :L

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

On the 10..3 ive only been able to sign Alexis Sanchez for £21.5 and i always find he plays best on the AML with wide play - cut inside Scores and Assists plenty a season XD

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Im looking to sign Hulk from Porto but cant get a offer accepted any idea's how much is a sensible and may be accepted im in first season btw:)

I have a 55Mill Budget and looking for an experienced RW/RM player. i looked at beckham and he dont wanna leave La Galaxy. Its begining of 1st season

Need a 'Hot Prospect' DC for Liverpool to replace Jamie Carragher in case he retires in the near future. Somewhere between 10-25 million.

Also in need of decent replacements(long-term) for Javier Mascherano and Yossi Benayoun as they've left the club. Combined budget of about 50 million.

I tried signing Alexis Sanchez but Udinese not keen on the deal....

(I'm repeating my post 'cos I got no replies :/)

I tried signing Alexis Sanchez but Udinese not keen on the deal....

(I'm repeating my post 'cos I got no replies :/)

try thomas muller, lukas podolski, jovetic,

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Need a 'Hot Prospect' DC for Liverpool to replace Jamie Carragher in case he retires in the near future. Somewhere between 10-25 million.

Also in need of decent replacements(long-term) for Javier Mascherano and Yossi Benayoun as they've left the club. Combined budget of about 50 million.

dc: sakho, subotic, kryvtsov (cheap), breno
DMC: Moussa sissoko, isla, miguel veloso
dont know what position benayoun played in for u, tell me and i can give advice on that

What about Sandro?
He's brazillian and at Internacional.
He's a great DM.
Dunno if you'll get him for 5M though.

For CM maybe, Miguel Veloso?
He's portugese, not sure how much it would take to get him though.

So basically, im not much help.
Try them though.

I already tried Sandro but they are asking for 13M, Veloso costs more than 20M so no real deal here. Maybe I can get Gago on loan and i've found another interesting Brazilian kid named Bernardo.

thanks pal

if anyone else has some ideas feel free to post them!

am in the 2013/2014 season with manutd

looking to sell marcus berg. any suggestions on whom i can replace him with? probably someone prolific and younger and can play very well as a complete forward. i was thinking of german pacheco.

here are the screenshots of marcus berg and pacheco

berg.jpg

pacheco.jpg

Last edited:
Juventus.
Champion League.
84 million after 6 player sales.
Need ST. CB. LB. RB. AMC. DMC

st: Dzeko
cb: otamendi, sakho
lb:ansaldi
rb:diego renan
amc: gourcuff, jonji shelvey becomes world-class a few seasons in
dmc: sandro, obi mikel, camacho

DMC - Sandro, gunnarsson, lukman haruna, edu ramos
AMC - james rodriguez, nainggolan, buonanotte, dudu
RB - diego renan, van der wiel, corchia, tomecak, raul
LB - dodo, gabriel silva, joe mattock
CB - mathias jorgensen, sergiy kryvtsov, papadopoulos (for future), toprak
ST - dentinho, necid, vaclav kadlec, milevyski (sp), neymar, zozulya

Im looking to sign Hulk from Porto but cant get a offer accepted any idea's how much is a sensible and may be accepted im in first season btw XD

Back