Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
silly question how do i check the "transfer list out " and im using the 10.3 update.

Signed Bernado for £6million, 3 mil upfront, 3 mil over 30months, this has pretty much took all my budget, have adjusted wages, so have £1.3 million to spend on potential defenders/keepers/strikers

Last edited:
I need great strikers, i got 150M to spend and im managing R. Madrid at the beginning of 2nd season, august 1st.

Hey guys!

I am halfway through my first season with Newcastle, in the Championship. Currently lying 3rd, I think, which isn't great but I am hoping to improve that. I am in the January transfer window now and I need a great LAM, or a LM. I only really have Jonas, and no cover. I have about £2.1 million to spend.

Any advice on who to sell as well, in need be? Thanks!

Hey guys!

I am halfway through my first season with Newcastle, in the Championship. Currently lying 3rd, I think, which isn't great but I am hoping to improve that. I am in the January transfer window now and I need a great LAM, or a LM. I only really have Jonas, and no cover. I have about £2.1 million to spend.

Any advice on who to sell as well, in need be? Thanks!

Loan Pat McCourt, he tore up the Championship for me.

102mil actually pretty ridiculous i know but there are no other decent right backs and i only needed one player so thought might aswell
darijo srna and micah richards will surely cost you lees than 102 mil come on man it's going ot be stuiped to spend 102 on maicon and he is 28 ....

Hi need some help plz! srna is getting old, im thinking of selling him soon. he's 30 now. should i sell him now?I have dodo as backup for marcelo and diego renan. I can shift renan back to right back and bring in dodo for covering marcelo. Is that a sufficient replacement for srna or should I go buy someone like ramos. BTW also have santon at right back!

485_Untitled.png

Think I should be able to sell Banega and Maduro without much worry?

Also, any good Spanish nationality RB / CBs I should be looking at?

Any general recommendations from the experts here?

Cheers!

i'll ask again seems to have been missed.

How do I view the people who've been released on a free?

Bit low on strikers, so want to look at those who've been released on a free.

£1.3 Million Transfer budget.

This is my current Squad.

Marc Muniesa in the Yth squad as a potential DC in the future.
But as it stands I think I need a LB or a RB plus a Spare DC, but with £1.3 million I don't know who to get, as they will only be a backup/rotation
boltonwanderers4.png

i'll ask again seems to have been missed.

How do I view the people who've been released on a free?

Bit low on strikers, so want to look at those who've been released on a free.

£1.3 Million Transfer budget.

This is my current Squad.

Marc Muniesa in the Yth squad as a potential DC in the future.
But as it stands I think I need a LB or a RB plus a Spare DC, but with £1.3 million I don't know who to get, as they will only be a backup/rotation
boltonwanderers4.png

To view free players click your inbox and in the tabs above your messages there will be on called players. click that go to filters, clear filters, edit filters and click contract status expired, position -striker.

Looks like you need to get some free transfers as well for your lb, rb. Try and get some youngsters on loan and get a permanent transfer next season. Get a guy for CB called sergiy kryvtsov, cost about £3m but he is an immense wonderkid. Try monthly installments or sell some of your reserves to make more money. One more thing would be to loan out muniesa or youngsters with potential to get money and develop them.
Hope i helped!
Could you answer my question plz, i asked above! thnx :) beedum

Hey guys.
Just started a Manchester City season.
I sold some midfielders, and just some players that are not in the plans at the moment.
So... I just bought Sissoko from Juventus and Neymar fron Santos.
Still got a decent transfer budget to spend.
I need a creative midfielder, and an Offensive right midfielder. Joao Motinho is not possible. Already sold.
And I don't know which very good Offensive right midfielder to buy.
What should I do?
Cheers! :)

Hey guys.
Just started a Manchester City season.
I sold some midfielders, and just some players that are not in the plans at the moment.
So... I just bought Sissoko from Juventus and Neymar fron Santos.
Still got a decent transfer budget to spend.
I need a creative midfielder, and an Offensive right midfielder. Joao Motinho is not possible. Already sold.
And I don't know which very good Offensive right midfielder to buy.
What should I do?

If you need a creative midfielder get marek hamsik.
Offensive right should be alexis sanchez.
they both develop world class!
Let me know how ur getting on. post a screenshot of ur team for me! :)

thanks beedum, hope someone can answer your question too, i lost out on daniel opare :( tried to sign him 4 times, 3 times denied work permit, then he signed for werder bremin on the 4th :(

thanks beedum, hope someone can answer your question too, i lost out on daniel opare :( tried to sign him 4 times, 3 times denied work permit, then he signed for werder bremin on the 4th :(

who have you signed now? keep me updated with ur team! :)
plz post a screenshot of ur team now!

If you need a creative midfielder get marek hamsik.
Offensive right should be alexis sanchez.
they both develop world class!
Let me know how ur getting on. post a screenshot of ur team for me! :)
Sure. But the problem is... Hehe... I don't know how to take a screenshot of it :D
Well. Thanks. I was thinking about those two players too. But then I took a look of:
Wesley Sneijder. He is extremely interested in joining my team. I can efford it, and I think he would do great. What do you think about him? And how do I take a screenshot?
I will buy Sanchez, yes.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Sure. But the problem is... Hehe... I don't know how to take a screenshot of it :D
Well. Thanks. I was thinking about those two players too. But then I took a look of:
Wesley Sneijder. He is extremely interested in joining my team. I can efford it, and I think he would do great. What do you think about him? And how do I take a screenshot?
I will buy Sanchez, yes.

how to take a screenshot:
Step 1
You need to create a screenshot folder you can do this by going to Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 and then create a new folder called screenshots.

Step 2
When you are on the game and you are on the screen you want to take a screenshot of press ALT + F9 and then that will take the screenshot and that will now be in your screenshot folder

Step 3 Uploading the screenshot onto FM-Base
When you are posting you will see a paper clip icon.? All you do is click that icon and then click Choose then you will need to find the screenshot and that is in the folder you have just created so go to that folder and double click on the image you can upload 6 images at a time but if you do decide to upload more it will take longer to upload so you have decided how many you want to upload press Upload it will now say Uploading File(s) - Please Wait the upload will be complete once that has gone then all you have to do is post and the screenshots will appear on your post

BTW - If you don't want to go to Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 all the time if you right click in the screenshot folder and select create shortcut you will get a new file which you can place anywhere you want and they will also appear in there when you press ALT + F9

Players:
Ok, it depends how much they want for sneijder. If you want someone more experienced, then go for sneijder because hes 25 at the start of the game, hamsik is much younger and can finish better. Sneijder is a fantastic player but i think hes underred on the game, hamsik is better on the game. However its entirely ur decision unless u want to have a look at even better players, tell mehow much transfer budget u have left and then i might be able to give u even better advice? I could also help u improve on other areas of ur squad if u want!
hope i helped so far! :)

I will try that screenshot thing a little later I think.
But my squad is the most recently new one. With David Silba, Viera and Yaya Touré.
Don't worry, my transfer budget is around 800.000.000, so that is no problem.
Yes, better players would be nice. What can you give me, mate? :)
Thanks on purpose!

what formation do u want to play first? and how the **** do you have a 800m transfer budget? post a screenshot on the players u have and i can sort out ur team for u. post back asap!

what formation do u want to play first? and how the **** do you have a 800m transfer budget? post a screenshot on the players u have and i can sort out ur team for u. post back asap!
I'm trying to give you a screenshot. But I can't find the "paper" thing, you said?
I know how to take the picture, but how do I upload? Can't find it anywhere.
I'll tell you about the 800.000.000, and btw... I said 800.000.000 because I'm about to buy 1 player. Got over 1 billion atm.
But... How do I upload the screenshot?

I'm trying to give you a screenshot. But I can't find the "paper" thing, you said?
I know how to take the picture, but how do I upload? Can't find it anywhere.
I'll tell you about the 800.000.000, and btw... I said 800.000.000 because I'm about to buy 1 player. Got over 1 billion atm.
But... How do I upload the screenshot?

the paperclip thing is on the reply box, go to the last page on the thread and go to the bottom. u will see it there. Who are u buying, hope u can post a screenie now!

Back