• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Which team are you?

DM/CM - Aron gunnarsson, milan badelj, marco verratti
ST - Michael eneramo, kikin fonseca, lacina traore

dinamo bucharest.
marco verratti already went to udinese, already got kikin fonseca.
they won't sell traore to me so i`ll check out eneramo and milan badelj.
tnx

I'm Nuneaton in Blue Square North using the kennyxx transfer update vol 4.

Haven't got a clue who the best free signing are or which loan signings would actually come to the club ( as a lot don't want to).

Not sure who to get rid of too.

I'm Nuneaton in Blue Square North using the kennyxx transfer update vol 4.

Haven't got a clue who the best free signing are or which loan signings would actually come to the club ( as a lot don't want to).

Not sure who to get rid of too.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f79/...nings-for-lower-league-shortlists-t36428.html

Have you identified any weaknesses? If you have then use the search tool, change the view, and sort by the attributes that you deem important. When you find a few players, try and sign a lot of them (don't go overboard so as to prevent morale damage) and then see which ones go through. Don't be overly ambitious use the linked shortlist.

I don't know what players are in your club, but depending on your formation you don't need more than one backup player for each position in the lower leagues (two for some). Play a few games and see which people perform well, get rid of those who don't.

:)

Who should I buy im marseille? I need a defensive midfield? my budget is 1million who should I sell already sold kabore

Last edited:
liverpool got 2 million need a good striker who plays well with torres
i can sell some players if needed

hi i dont know if right place to put this.

i got 29 million to spend with sheff wed i need a good amc are striker to bang the goals in just 1 r the other im in 2015/16 season

been in champion league last 2 years

I currently have Casillas and Adan as keepers on my Madrid team.

Adan is unhappy about his lack of first team chances, so I'd like a keeper who won't mind NEVER being played but can also fill in in case Casillas gets injured. Budget isn't much of an issue as I'm looking to sell Rooney.

Cheers!

wedge12 said:
liverpool got 2 million need a good striker who plays well with torres
i can sell some players if needed
Lukaku - will eventually become better than Torres :D

im watford, currently have no transfer funds, i am considering whether to sell nathan ellington?

i have a budget of £0 i am looking for a Attacking midifelder, and a wage budget of about 3,500

hi i dont know if right place to put this.

i got 29 million to spend with sheff wed i need a good amc are striker to bang the goals in just 1 r the other im in 2015/16 season

been in champion league last 2 years

Hmm for amc you can try james rodriguez, diego buonanotte, dudu or jano ananidze (sp).
As for striker try Vaclav kadlec, mattia destro, romelo lukaku, daniel vilallva and dentinho.

barca want modric for my spurs save, £27m offerd hes wanted to go since january in 2nd season, i have £24m budget to so looking at a replacement? im in 2011/2012 season, just won the league to so should have alright rep now! i play a 4-2-3-1 formation and have crouch up front hes leathel! need a good winger or amc because krancjar can play either plus iv ejust signed demba ba for a left winger, any help guys?

I'm Crystal Palace in 2nd season just got promoted and I don't know who to buy, I basically need a whole new squad.

I have a 20m transfer budget. I'm waiting on a work permit for Sergiy Kryvtsov (4.5m) so hes my only new player so far.

I'd appreciate some help on who to buy so I can survive relegation .

barca want modric for my spurs save, £27m offerd hes wanted to go since january in 2nd season, i have £24m budget to so looking at a replacement? im in 2011/2012 season, just won the league to so should have alright rep now! i play a 4-2-3-1 formation and have crouch up front hes leathel! need a good winger or amc because krancjar can play either plus iv ejust signed demba ba for a left winger, any help guys?

Sell Modric, buy Gourcuff. That's from my experience :)

I'm Crystal Palace in 2nd season just got promoted and I don't know who to buy, I basically need a whole new squad.

I have a 20m transfer budget. I'm waiting on a work permit for Sergiy Kryvtsov (4.5m) so hes my only new player so far.

I'd appreciate some help on who to buy so I can survive relegation .

Seems like you need to revamp your whole squad :S

GK - Luis guilherme, Itumeleng Khune
DR - Raul, ivan tomecak
DL - Dodo, jeremy helan
DC - kyriakos papadopoulos, marc muniesa, kyle bartley
DM/MC - aron gunnarsson, ignacio camacho, milan badelj, marco verratti, tinga, richard smallwood
ST - ruben rochina, matti destro, vaclav kadlec, michael eneramo

LUKAKU sign him straight away but make sure he has 17 finishin and is like 192 cm tall or sommin but definately sommin over 190cm tall because there are 2 in some peole's games :P if ur on the 10.3 update his bout 8-10 mill but if on the default then hes like 1-2 mill but he is much better on 10.3 :D

LUKAKU sign him straight away but make sure he has 17 finishin and is like 192 cm tall or sommin but definately sommin over 190cm tall because there are 2 in some peole's games :P if ur on the 10.3 update his bout 8-10 mill but if on the default then hes like 1-2 mill but he is much better on 10.3 :D

Yeah he has 17 finishing, I made an enquiry. 8-10m is a bit much for a player when I need a whole new squad.

well if u find ur self with enough money to buy him definately buy him cause next season he will definately be more than 10 mill nearer to 20 :P and good cause some people in posts are showin a player called lukaku which isnt the same guy and he is a flop for them :@

Who should I buy im marseille? I need a defensive midfield? my budget is 1million

Back