Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Who should I buy im marseille? I need a defensive midfield? my budget is 1million
Taras Stepanenko - Metalurg Zp (1.4 million)
View attachment 94327
Anthony Annan - Rosenborg (2 million)
View attachment 94329
Vadim Demidov - Rosenborg (1.5 million)
View attachment 94326
Gaby Mudingayi - Bologna (1.9 million)
View attachment 94328
Josua Guilavgoui - St Ettienne (2-4 million)
View attachment 94331
Kader Mangane - Stade Rennais (2-4 million)
View attachment 94332

do you not have Stephane Mbia as well as Lucho Gonzalez?

Looking For A Tarquestia. No Clue Where To Look.
Budget 10mil
Playing with Hoffenheim ATM
Thanks In Advance 8-|

Looking For A Tarquestia. No Clue Where To Look.
Budget 10mil
Playing with Hoffenheim ATM
Thanks In Advance 8-|

Renan Oliviera - Atletico Mineiro
View attachment 94348
Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp
View attachment 94356
Paulo Henrique - Santos
View attachment 94357
Neymar - Santos
View attachment 94345
Dario Conca - Fluminese
View attachment 94340
Juan Arango - Gladbach
View attachment 94352
Jadson - Shakthar
View attachment 94342
Alex - Spartak Moscow
View attachment 94347
Matias Fernandez - Sporting Lisbon
View attachment 94349
Thiago - Barcelona
View attachment 94350
Coutinho - Inter Milan
View attachment 94351
Ibrahim Affellay - PSV
View attachment 94353
Eden Hazard - Lille
View attachment 94354
Diego Buannotte - River Plate
View attachment 94355
Andrea Russotto - Bellinzona (Swiss club)
View attachment 94339
Javier Pastore - Palermo
View attachment 94341
Ander - Zaragoza
View attachment 94343
Jorge Valdivia - Al Ain
View attachment 94344
Patricio Rodriguez - Independiente
View attachment 94346

Im lookin at selling all high wage eaners at newcastle and buy in some top quality youngsters
ie smithies, rits annan etc in addition to some of the great prospects at the club
need good youngsters to buy under 500k each for all positions (as low as possible pls)

80/90k Luis Guilherme etc etc

Need a striker

I'm being everton at the moment and need a striker for 10mil or less (im in the 1st season, in January). Also need him to score a least a goal a game cos Vaughan is only scoring 1 in 3 games and saha and yakubu both suck.
Any help would be appreciated.

Currently in my 3rd season as Chelsea,

Looking for an AMC to start replacing Lampard, someone similar with a few years still in them at least. Have tried to sign Diego, Kroos and Hamsik unsuccesfully - don't want to spend more than £45m on AMC

Also looking for a good young left/wing back to start replacing Ashley Cole, ideally someone pacy and with good stamina. Will spend up to £15-17m.

Thanks guys

Currently in my 3rd season as Chelsea,

Looking for an AMC to start replacing Lampard, someone similar with a few years still in them at least. Have tried to sign Diego, Kroos and Hamsik unsuccesfully - don't want to spend more than £45m on AMC

Also looking for a good young left/wing back to start replacing Ashley Cole, ideally someone pacy and with good stamina. Will spend up to £15-17m.

Thanks guys
AMC - Gourcuff, Ozil, Modric, Canales
LB - Dodo? Criscito

In my saves a good regen LB pops up in the 3rd season, be sure to check out regens too.

Last edited:
Im lookin at selling all high wage eaners at newcastle and buy in some top quality youngsters
ie smithies, rits annan etc in addition to some of the great prospects at the club
need good youngsters to buy under 500k each for all positions (as low as possible pls)

80/90k Luis Guilherme etc etc
Jeremy helan is one of the best attacking left backs in the world in about 3/4 years. He will cost you about 250k. His stats don't start that good but get very good.
Marco verratti is also fantastic his stats already good at 16 but inprove to. Also he is could make your starting line up on some occasions even at 16!
Hope this helped.

AMC - Gourcuff, Ozil, Modric, Canales
LB - Dodo? Criscito

In my saves a good regen LB pops up in the 3rd season, be sure to check out regens too.

Any others, all these have literally just moved clubs and having a hard time prising em away - the AMC's that is

I'm being everton at the moment and need a striker for 10mil or less (im in the 1st season, in January). Also need him to score a least a goal a game cos Vaughan is only scoring 1 in 3 games and saha and yakubu both suck.

Cardozo

lukaku mate is definatly a good signing u need to play him right though, i no he is 16 but u have to play him as a poacher off a complete foward (support) and with a good trainin schedule :D also get someone like saha to mentor him cause he might appreciate it

probs gunna get Lukaku cos young and right type of player but thanks both of u.

Is your budget 10 million dollars? He's much more expensive than that in the first season.

Cardozo will join for about 8.

no he aint u can get him for about 9 million cause they will say they want 12 million so when they do that u negotiate down to around 9 and they will accept it :)

no English pounds
Ah, try Lukaku then, though you might need more than 10 mil for him. If you really want him, offer installments. He gets so much better that it's worth it. :)

no he aint u can get him for about 9 million cause they will say they want 12 million so when they do that u negotiate down to around 9 and they will accept it :)
It's different in every game.

Ah, try Lukaku then, though you might need more than 10 mil for him. If you really want him, offer installments. He gets so much better that it's worth it. :)

It's different in every game.

yeah it is but ive signed him like 7 times now and the price has changed but has never been more than 10 million :)

Back