Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Arsenal 40mill
and the positions you're looking to improve?

anyway, you'll probably need a new keeper and centre back if you're in the 1st season.

for keeper, you could try

alex smithies
vincent enyeama
igor akinfeev (costs a bomb)
rene adler (always gets unhappy and becomes transfer listed)
g. ochoa

cb:

mamadou sakho
rafael toloi
simon kjaer (costs a bomb)
nicolas otamendi
juan forlin
christian zaccardo
lorenzo ariaudo
bordon
fabiano santacroce

Chelsea 60mil looking for striker to partner drogba upfront and one that will score alot of goals? Any idears

I'm Liverpool, is it worth selling the likes of Maxi Rodriguez, Babel, Kuyt, Lucas etc.
A lot of teams have been putting in bids for Lucas including Man ****** and Sunderland, the bids are for about £6 million.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Chelsea 60mil looking for striker to partner drogba upfront and one that will score alot of goals? Any idears

I had Droga and Aguero once and they where lethal, mate.

I am everton, First season (patch 10.3 with chris22 summer update) have 11 million to spend, looking to buy a centre back and a striker. Cheers in advance.
Jack :P

I am everton, First season (patch 10.3 with chris22 summer update) have 11 million to spend, looking to buy a centre back and a striker. Cheers in advance.

Tomas Necid with Mathias Jorgensen or Tomas Necid with Nicolas Otamendi ;)

cb:

nicolas otamendi
rafael toloi
juan forlin
lorenzo ariaudo
mathias jorgensen
sergey krytstov (spelling)
ayila yussuf
pape diakhate
david luiz
sidnei

st:

artem milevskyi
andre pierre gignac
marquinhos (internacional guy)
amr zaki
romelo lukaku
yanis tafer
alberto paloschi

some of these guys may cost more than what you can afford, but thats all i can think of for now

buy srna he decent right back

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Edub Dzeko always does well for me

When January rolls around and my transfers go through, I will have the following midfielders competing for TWO positions -

Kaka
Gourcuff
Kroos
Modric
Ozil
Canales

Who should I sell and for what sort of price? I think Canales/Ozil or maybe even both, but would appetite your feedback. Cheers!

Kaka is nearing 30 but still plays stunningly well so I think I'll keep him around.

Don't sell Canales! He'll become incredible if you train him the right way and letting him play! I would PLAY Canales and kroos if i were you, but don't know who to sell... Modric and Özil i guess... :/

Don't sell Canales! He'll become incredible if you train him the right way and letting him play! I would PLAY Canales and kroos if i were you, but don't know who to sell... Modric and Özil i guess... :/

Fair enough. But playing Canales has the disadvantage of keeping Kaka and Gourcuff, who are far better, on the bench. Btw, if I recall correctly Kroos has a pot.ab of 197, so he is easily the best mid in the game if trained and played right. Thanks for the input - looks like Ozil, at the least, goes! :)

need a good:
DM
MC
ST
budget : 1,5 mil for each. in the first year btw

ty

Last edited:
Fair enough. But playing Canales has the disadvantage of keeping Kaka and Gourcuff, who are far better, on the bench. Btw, if I recall correctly Kroos has a pot.ab of 197, so he is easily the best mid in the game if trained and played right. Thanks for the input - looks like Ozil, at the least, goes! :)

Kroos' potential ability differs from game to game between 170-200.

need a good:
DM
MC
ST
budget : 1,5 mil for each. in the first year btw

ty

Which team are you?

DM/CM - Aron gunnarsson, milan badelj, marco verratti
ST - Michael eneramo, kikin fonseca, lacina traore

Jack Rodwell or Moussa Sissoko? Which one gets better? I'm looking for someone who can play in midfield and defensive midfield.

When January rolls around and my transfers go through, I will have the following midfielders competing for TWO positions -

Kaka
Gourcuff
Kroos
Modric
Ozil
Canales

Who should I sell and for what sort of price? I think Canales/Ozil or maybe even both, but would appetite your feedback. Cheers!

Kaka is nearing 30 but still plays stunningly well so I think I'll keep him around.

I think you should sell Modric, and Ozil - Modric simply doesn't have the technical ability of the others, and Ozil's work rate is poor.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Jack Rodwell or Moussa Sissoko? Which one gets better? I'm looking for someone who can play in midfield and defensive midfield.

Jack Rodwell all the way. His stats don't improve much, but he plays very well in the games.

I think you should sell Modric, and Ozil - Modric simply doesn't have the technical ability of the others, and Ozil's work rate is poor.
Cheers mate, think I'll get rid of those two - they have always been outshadowed by Kaka and Gourcuff and never really come into their own. However, I have almost never played Canales in the first team - this would adversely affect his ability to reach his potential, right? Which would mean in the long term Ozil could improve. :S Confusing stuff, haha.

Certainly Sissoko. :)

Back