Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Wondering who to buy with my Birmingham City team. It's s been a bit updated it has Zigic and Benitez. I have 32M. I signed James Rodriguez for 2.2M. I signed Edgar Ivan Pacheco for 1M. Who could i buy the rest is just Birmingham actual team?

id say you need a RB might because i dont think Stephen Carr is gonna get you that top half finish so i would go for someone like Anyukov, Cassani, Renan, and Van Der Weil :) tell me if you need help in other transfer targets or who you should sell :)

shelvey or verratti perhaps?

Cheers mate. Looked at them but Im more needing someone for now and no doubt those two are for the future. Got Ozil in the end from persistence and really upping what I could offer with budget adjustments.

How much do you reckon I could sell all these for ?

when i was Man City i got :

Petrov= £4 million offer him to clubs for that

R.Q.S.= Offer him to clubs for about 6.5m-8m

Sylvinho= Just get him off wage bill

Zabaleta= Offer him to clubs for about 5-7m

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Garrido= offer to clubs 3million

:) hope this helps m8

@Upshire. Thanks Man.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Petrov gone on this :L I'm selling Jo. 6.5M Value and in the reserves :)

Good players for the future are ones such as Veratti, Metrovic or Dodo ive signed 2 of them in mine like :)

Current Team : Leeds
Budget: 35Million
Need: Midfielders or Defenders, Dont need Strikers, Goalie or Left back in defence.
Season: 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man City. First Season. Need A MC and DC. 133M. I'm also buying Dzeko. How much shall I pay for him.

You are quite right. In that case I dunno for City. I have only had to sign AMC in my current save, cos I have a cracking regen in DMC

Nice :) I play a 4-2-3-1 with two MC's. I was thinking Fabregas ? My assistant recommends him :/ what do you think ?

Current Team : Leeds
Budget: 35Million
Need: Midfielders or Defenders, Dont need Strikers, Goalie or Left back in defence.
Season: 6

Since you're in season 6, it's best for you to look out for good regens. If not you may try these

Gk: luis guilherme, alphonse areola
Lb: dodo, jeremy helan, Timothée Kolodziejczak (sp)
CB: sergiy kryvtsov, marc muniesa, kyle bartley, kyriakos papadopoulos
mid: marco verratti, milan badelj, tinga, rene krhin

Nice :) I play a 4-2-3-1 with two MC's. I was thinking Fabregas ? My assistant recommends him :/ what do you think ?

Its a tough one...I know from an old Barca save that he can be a little inconsistent. But you could give it a shot and see.

Since you're in season 6, it's best for you to look out for good regens. If not you may try these

Gk: luis guilherme, alphonse areola
Lb: dodo, jeremy helan, Timothée Kolodziejczak (sp)
CB: sergiy kryvtsov, marc muniesa, kyle bartley, kyriakos papadopoulos
mid: marco verratti, milan badelj, tinga, rene krhin

Thanks a lot,

Hmm. Essien sounds cool as i'm in love with Ghana <3
Do you know good Centre Backs on the game?

Back