Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Benzema or Higuain, who should I sell? I used to rotate them, but then AC Milan offered me Pato for 16 mil, so I bought him. So now one of them is not needed, but I cannot decide which one. I'm still trying to rotate them to see which one performs better, but they all perform the same. Even their age and height is almost the same. Should I flip a coin or what?

Need a first choice striker for everton who can play as a lone striker
Budget- at most 14 million
Cheers

Benzema or Higuain, who should I sell? I used to rotate them, but then AC Milan offered me Pato for 16 mil, so I bought him. So now one of them is not needed, but I cannot decide which one. I'm still trying to rotate them to see which one performs better, but they all perform the same. Even their age and height is almost the same. Should I flip a coin or what?

If you're not using transfer update and are on 10.3, Benzema will mature into a slightly better player and be worth more. Higuain is easier to sell as Man City often have an interest in him.

Well Currently in my 4th year of managing leads and struggling in the premiership, And was wondering if anyone had any ideas on who i can bring into the club that will make my team better?

Only need ideas for

Midfielders and Defenders

Here is my current team.

Also when giving ideas please state which position the person you suggested should play in.

Currently have: 4.5m to spend and roughly 25k P/w for each player.

team1.png

I can sell a bit if needed, Fabio is worth about 15million now but he has been growing fast as he is a very good young defender, Teams like Valencia have been offering 14.5m + Extras. But i would rather not sell him, Need some ideas thanks. :P

Well Currently in my 4th year of managing leads and struggling in the premiership, And was wondering if anyone had any ideas on who i can bring into the club that will make my team better?

Only need ideas for

Midfielders and Defenders

Here is my current team.

Also when giving ideas please state which position the person you suggested should play in.

Currently have: 4.5m to spend and roughly 25k P/w for each player.

team1.png

I can sell a bit if needed, Fabio is worth about 15million now but he has been growing fast as he is a very good young defender, Teams like Valencia have been offering 14.5m + Extras. But i would rather not sell him, Need some ideas thanks. :P

I say it to everyone, but get van der Vaart to play in an AMC position. Should be well within your price range in season 4. Im in season 4 and he's still a first choice pick for my Celtic team (Champions League winners). Will score a lot and pick up many an assist

Need a first choice striker for everton who can play as a lone striker
Budget- at most 14 million
Cheers

Dentinho, artem milevskyi, vaclav kadlec, tomas necid, neymar, roman zozulya, andriy yarmolenko

need some decent players to play as central midfielders and defensive midfielders for Santos FC. transfer budget of less that 400k oO)

I need a backup right back for Sagna at Arsenal. I'm in the second season and have a budget of around 60mil to spend. The right back needs to not really interfere with my development of Aurier. I was thinking Azpilicuerta or Rafael. Any others?

I need a centre back too, but I think I've made up my mind on Sakho. Is he good enough as he would be going straight into the starting 11?

I need a backup right back for Sagna at Arsenal. I'm in the second season and have a budget of around 60mil to spend. The right back needs to not really interfere with my development of Aurier. I was thinking Azpilicuerta or Rafael. Any others?

I need a centre back too, but I think I've made up my mind on Sakho. Is he good enough as he would be going straight into the starting 11?
Raul (Atletico Paranaense) - Good attacking full back
Kyle Walker (Tottenham) - Great future England full back

Leeds 2nd Season
1st After 16 Games Haven't Lost A Game , Won 13 And Drew 3
24 Million To Spend
Need Young Centre Backs At Least 2
(In League 1 Still)

Leeds 2nd Season
24 Million To Spend
(In League 1 Still)

Being League 1 is your set back since players won't want to come so maybe buying Steven Taylor from Newcastle.

He's good but their captain so might be a bit expensive.

i need help, i want i goalie for my leeds first season and i have like 1,5 £ to spend. i want a keeper i can have for a long time

Leeds 2nd Season
24 Million To Spend
(In League 1 Still)

ivan ivanov, loic nestor, kyriakos papadopoulos, kyle bartley, marc muniesa, sergiy kryvtsov, mark beevers

what is my team lacking in?
i still lose some of the matches even to weak teams.

this is my team

GK Edwin Van Der Sar
GK Ben Foster
CB Wes Brown
CB Rio Ferdinand
CB Jonny Evans
CB Nemanja Vidic
LB Fabio(Loan)
LB Royston Drenthe
LB Juan Manuel Vargas
RB Cesar Azpillicueta
RB Rafael

MF Michael Carrick
MF Owen Hargreaves
MF David Beckam
MF Darren Fletcher
MF Ever Banega
MF Park Ji-Sung
MF Yoann Gourcuff
MF Arda Turan
MF Antonio Valencia
MF Anderson
MF Rafael Van Der Vaart

ST Giuseppe Rossi
ST Dimitar Berbatov
ST Wayne Rooney
ST Edin Dzeko

I have some players in the reserves and U18.

Reserves:
GK Tomasz Kuszczak
RB Gary Neville
RB John O'Shea
CB Nicolas Otamendi
CB Kyriakos Papadopoulos
MF Ryan GIggs
MF James Rodriguez
ST Chris Gadi

U18:
GK Alphonse Areola
MF Stephan El Shaarawy

what is my team lacking in?
i still lose some of the matches even to weak teams.

this is my team

Nice on posting your entire team, it did help but you can't win everything.

If you had to crucially have something, you need 2 things. A world class GK, maybe Rene Adler or Igor Akinfeev. Maybe even Hugo Lloris. And secondly you need to give your squad a season to gel together then you would be a strong side.

Back