Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Newcastle - Premierleague
10.5 million to spend

who should i buy?

Atletico Mardrid-3 season Looking for a good cb and lb got 20 milllion anyone?

I'm in my 1st season with Manchester City and i need help with what players i should sell and buy, im also trying to use my youngsters where fit. i have £60m as I've just sold Javier Garrido to sunderland for £4m. My buget will rise to £100m in December as the board inject some money to help get City win some trophies.

I don't want to spend stupid amounts on players either. Preferably i could do with a RB, CM and a AML.

im scoutong him, and do you think he is good ?
If you get him early on he develops to be absolutely amazing. In my sheffield wednesday save he became one of the top goalkeepers in the world. Leave him at huddesfield and he becomes a championship level goalkeeper though.

I'm in my 1st season with Manchester City and i need help with what players i should sell and buy, im also trying to use my youngsters where fit. i have £60m as I've just sold Javier Garrido to sunderland for £4m. My buget will rise to £100m in December as the board inject some money to help get City win some trophies.

I don't want to spend stupid amounts on players either. Preferably i could do with a RB, CM and a AML.

I would wait until the end of your season for Ribery since he always seems to fall out with Bayern. Micah Richards turns world class, give him 6 months or so. For CM I believe Barry and Ireland do the job but if you want players get these:

AML: Samir Nasri
RB: Sagna or Maicon
CM: Can't think of one.

Need a striker (preferably a complete forward) for under 10 mil and reasonably young

Current Team : Leeds
Budget: 35Million
Need: Midfielders or Defenders, Dont need Strikers, Goalie or Left back in defence.
Season: 6

Let me know thanks,

Did not cheat for that money came 3rd in premiership and got quite a lot from it.

Looking for an AMC for Celtic, season 4. Got 40M but none of the big names - Ozil, Kroos etc will accept the contract. Any ideas.

Need some back-up players for my Villa team in my 5th season. I need backups for DC, DC, DL, DR and a ML or MR. Don't really want to spend more than £5-6m on each and I'd like it if they were English.

I need a world class right back for AC Milan!

+- 30 Million €

First Season January

I'm Manchester City on the V5 Transfer Update, 10.3 Patch. I need to know who to sell or some guidance on who :)

Thanks. I was thinking maybe Bellamy ? Or SWP ? And Roque? What do you think of that?

erm yh i was gonna say R.Q.S because he's not a great player on FM10 and you may be able to get a few quid for him unlike Bellamy ... so i would keep bellamy 1. because you wont get much for him 2.he's pretty good for a sub striker and i would also keep SWP even if he's backup :)

Wondering who to buy with my Birmingham City team. It's s been a bit updated it has Zigic and Benitez. I have 32M. I signed James Rodriguez for 2.2M. I signed Edgar Ivan Pacheco for 1M. Who could i buy the rest is just Birmingham actual team?

Back