Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
dude, thanks. who did u sign from the list?
I bought Honda in January for £8m and he helped me avoid relegation with his free kick taking, creativity and work rate. I also bought Coentrao for £4m as James McFadden isn't really all that great. He's a good pacey technical winger who improves season on season. Second season I bought Adrien for £5.5m and he's brilliant and improves alot over the seasons. I also got van Bommel on a free transfer and he did a good job for me in his old Barcelona postion, sitting behind two creative midfielders (Honda + Adrien) and regaining possession. Third season I bought Eljero Elia for £12.5m and he's a beast as an inside forward at AML. I've not bought any of the other strikers though as Necid is doing great and still improving.

Manchester City. Budget : 82 Million.
Need a consistent MC. No older than 26 and value must increase :)

Manchester City. Budget : 82 Million.
Need a consistent MC. No older than 26 and value must increase :)

Can't tell how old they are if you don't say which season. I'll take it you're on season 1.

Fabregas - He's a good consistent MC but people have always had trouble with him performing at Man City but I think you should just try and give him chances. He's going to cost around 50 million probably but he's good when he gels with the team.

Aaron Ramsey - Young and not as good as Fabregas and probably will never be equal with him but he is much more consistent and does the job even better most of the time, well in my experience he got better avg. ratings. Much cheaper, if you're lucky you can pick him up for around 8 million and his value can go to 13 million usually if he picks up the young player award which he should do since he's around 18.

Marouane Fellaini
- Plays for Everton and might cost about 25 million to buy but he has very good mental stats which make up for his lack of technical skill. He's 24 and he might not have a raise in value.

Sergio Canales - The one and only, you probably know him already but he starts as an 18 year old and on the 10.3 patch he is already set to join Real Madrid and it could cost maybe 60 million to take him from them after he joins or he could be dead cheap, up to 10 million if you're not on the 10.3 patch. He is one of the best players to increase their stats and becomes a world class playmaker who would be worth alot. Maybe even 30 or 40 million if you get him cheap.

Toni Kroos - Similar to Canales but starts on loan and you can get up for around 12 million on the first season before the 10.3 patch which I did and he was worth every single penny. Otherwise you could be spending alot. But his value will go up quick as well.

And that's all of the best midfielders who met your requirements, I could think of on the spot without having to open FM up.

:)

Thanks for the detailed reply. It's between Fabregas and Canales I think. What do you think ?

Thanks for the detailed reply. It's between Fabregas and Canales I think. What do you think ?

I think Fabregas personally, since his mental attributes are all above 12 and most of them above 15 except for the odd few and his mental traits like Pressue, Consistency, Loyalty etc. are excellent. He'll be the excellent playmaker for Man City but will cost alot, so you might end up wasting 50 million since thats how much it might take to get him, and he might fail to perform but if he does give him a year to get use to the club and squad and he will be earning you goals and assists. His value won't go up drastically but you wouldn't really want to sell him since there is no replacement for him that is around his age, unless you get Regens.

He's 22 and Market Value is 25.5 Million.

Hmm, you could be spending 60 million there since he's under 24 so they might want up to double and since he's been at Arsenal for ages and he has a long contract still remaining there might be a small fee on top. And that's a large risk, what role are you going to use since he's best at Playmaker. Is there a certain role you need him to do?

Box to Box - You could look at Emmanuel Thomas who is dead cheap but he's an excellent B2B.

Even though Fabregas can play that Emmanuel is cheaper and less of a risk.

Current Sqaud for blackburn start of second sesoson

GK

P.Robinson
J.Brown

DEFs

R.Nelson
C.Samba
G.Givet
M.Ball
M.Olsson
P.Chimbonda

MIDs

B.Emerton
V.Grella
D.Dunn
Sergio
A.Van Der Meyde
S.Z'nonzi
M.Veratti

CF

N.Kalinic
F.Roupolo

I have 9.5 million to spend, I have no intention of selling my sqaud is small enough as it is, so I guess I need a striker or 2 and a very good midfielder

Mario Pantellic joined a free, just one striker will do now

Last edited:
Breno or Simon Kjaer?

Pretty even stats, Kjaer is slightly more expensive but speaks English as opposed to Breno.

I'm Arsenal btw.

Breno or Simon Kjaer?

Pretty even stats, Kjaer is slightly more expensive but speaks English as opposed to Breno.

I'm Arsenal btw.
Kjaer all day long. Amazing in the air and on the ground, would be a fantastic partner to Vermaelen.

Breno or Simon Kjaer?

I'm Arsenal btw.

You aren't financially broke...

Spend the extra and get Kjaer. He's better and speaks english which can help really well. Also eliminates the possibility of his not settling well or atleast lessens the possibility.

Back