Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Versaty1e: Sell Ferreira and Carvalho. Keep Bruma as a backup.

CB: ryan shawcross, kyriakos papadopoulos, kyle walker
LB: Dodo, Gabriel silva
RB: Sebastian Corchia, Ivan Tomecak, Raul, Daniel Opare

Versaty1e: Sell Ferreira and Carvalho. Keep Bruma as a backup.

CB: ryan shawcross, kyriakos papadopoulos, kyle walker
LB: Dodo, Gabriel silva
RB: Sebastian Corchia, Ivan Tomecak, Raul, Daniel Opare

Appreciate it. Looking for a new CB and RB. Kyle Walker is demanding £100k/week which I think is absurd, Shawcross is with Liverpool who are refusing to budge and Papadopoulos just signed with AC Milan.

Trying to find a UK international CB but it's tough to find one for the right price. Chris Smalling left United for Inter in a £20 million deal and is the other starting CB for England along with John Terry.

Appreciate it. Looking for a new CB and RB. Kyle Walker is demanding £100k/week which I think is absurd, Shawcross is with Liverpool who are refusing to budge and Papadopoulos just signed with AC Milan.

Trying to find a UK international CB but it's tough to find one for the right price. Chris Smalling left United for Inter in a £20 million deal and is the other starting CB for England along with John Terry.

How about Miles Addison? It's really tough to find good UK players.

Team: Paris Saint German
Season: 1st
Position: Attacking mid centre
Budget: £5mil

Team: Paris Saint German
Season: 1st
Position: Attacking mid centre
Budget: £5mil

james rodriguez, diego buonanotte, patricio rodriguez, milan badelj, marco verratti, jonjo shelvey

Hey, I'm starting as Arsenal. I'm looking to sell denilson and buy a young and good defensive midfielder, and also perhaps a goalkeeper and a defender. I heard theres a good and young defensive midfielder that starts with a v, for the others, I'm not too sure which to get. Thanks !
Btw, can van persie be used as a right winger, or use 4-4-2 instead of 4-3-3? Thanks !

Good young British CBs are Smalling, Tomkins, Spence, Addison and Mancienne.

Hey, I'm starting as Arsenal. I'm looking to sell denilson and buy a young and good defensive midfielder, and also perhaps a goalkeeper and a defender. I heard theres a good and young defensive midfielder that starts with a v, for the others, I'm not too sure which to get. Thanks !
Btw, can van persie be used as a right winger, or use 4-4-2 instead of 4-3-3? Thanks !

The defensive mid i think your looking for is miguel veloso. Goalkeepers there are plenty they include: Akinfeev(on my save got him for 10mil 2nd season), S Frey, Hugo Lloris.
Defenders: F Fazio, Gambereni (Spelling), subotic.
Hope i helped.

Team: Atletico Madrid
Season: 4
Position: Left back and left winger
Budget: £40

As spurs, got a £26m offer from City for Modric. I have the starting tottenham squad and have bought cardozo and otamendi, is it worth selling for this price? Anyone I can buy as good as him?

I'm playing a 4-4-2 with wingers right now, so i'd need a left winger :)

As spurs, got a £26m offer from City for Modric. I have the starting tottenham squad and have bought cardozo and otamendi, is it worth selling for this price? Anyone I can buy as good as him?

I'm playing a 4-4-2 with wingers right now, so i'd need a left winger :)
Hold out for a season or two if you can. He normally goes to Man City or Barcelona for £30m-£40m.

Team: Atletico Madrid
Season: 4
Position: Left back and left winger
Budget: £40

danny wilson, dodo, jose angel, obradovic for LB?
and di maria as LM? sorry cant really think of anyone else atm

Yeah man... Don' t listen to your scouts and coaches... They underrate player in the most of cases...

Team: Sheffield United
Season: 2 (Premiership)
Position: GK, DR, DL, DC, ML and MR
Budget: £22Mil (Expectation is mid-table)

Team: Sheffield United
Season: 2 (Premiership)
Position: GK, DR, DL, DC, ML and MR
Budget: £22Mil (Expectation is mid-table)

Ok m8 i think i can help you out :) :

GK=T.Krul, J.Hart, Handandovic

DR= Opare, Renan, Raul

DL= Lukovic, Olsson, Kadlec

DC= Otamendi, Wilson, Spence

ML= Albin, Aissati, Jaime

MR= Stanislas, Saivet, Kightly

Hope this helps :)

Depends what season you're in mate. I have got him for £20million on some saves

20 Million? I picked him up for free 8-|

Players I have always had a keen eye for in Mathias Jorgensen, Lauri Dalla Valle and Jermain Defoe. Don't ask why, always done the job for me.
I noticed on the first few pages though that there was questions raised over right backs. I've always kept half an eye over Davide Santon and Lorenzo DiSilvestri yet non of them are at my liverpool team. Santon is the better of the two, but DiSilvestri will do a good enough job never the less, and is the cheaper option of the two. Another player that I've had my eye on is Mats Rits. Can pick him up when you first start the game for a million quid at most at the age of 15, joined man city instead of me at that time, and seems to improve year upon year.

One question though. Does Iker Muniain ever start scoring or start getting a ton of assists because he just seems to be plodding along at the moment after about 2 years with me and just wondered whether I ought to expect some fireworks from him any time soon or whether having him in my squad is a waste of time. Cheers,

20 Million? I picked him up for free 8-|

Players I have always had a keen eye for in Mathias Jorgensen, Lauri Dalla Valle and Jermain Defoe. Don't ask why, always done the job for me.
I noticed on the first few pages though that there was questions raised over right backs. I've always kept half an eye over Davide Santon and Lorenzo DiSilvestri yet non of them are at my liverpool team. Santon is the better of the two, but DiSilvestri will do a good enough job never the less, and is the cheaper option of the two. Another player that I've had my eye on is Mats Rits. Can pick him up when you first start the game for a million quid at most at the age of 15, joined man city instead of me at that time, and seems to improve year upon year.

One question though. Does Iker Muniain ever start scoring or start getting a ton of assists because he just seems to be plodding along at the moment after about 2 years with me and just wondered whether I ought to expect some fireworks from him any time soon or whether having him in my squad is a waste of time. Cheers,

I bought Muniain in the 4th season, I was playing 4-5-1 with Arsenal and he was in superb form each time I played him, if I remember I think he got 10 goals in 10 games at 1 point

Really? I play a 4-1-3-1-1 at liverpool. Awkward formation I know but its successful, he's been at the club a year and a half at has probably only scored about 10 goals for the club in total. I either play him behind torres, or if not, in place of torres and seems to do naff all.

Back