Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi guys, could any of you recomend some good centre forwards and defenders please :)
In desperate need of some lol

New Game

I just started a new game with Man United. So I have 60 million to spend, don't think I need to buy anybody but there is no point in having 60 million just sitting there un-used so anyone who has played with Mufc before please tell me who is a good player to buy for them.

Who would you guys buy for this team, my budget is 20mil

newcastleunited8.png

I just started a new game with Man United. So I have 60 million to spend, don't think I need to buy anybody but there is no point in having 60 million just sitting there un-used so anyone who has played with Mufc before please tell me who is a good player to buy for them.

Don't spend 60m for the sake of it. Keeping it will help the financial stability of the club, and with a club like United, in so much debt; never spend money for the sake of spending money.

But if you are Man Utd in your first season, I recommend a central midfielder who can attack a fair bit. Mesut Ozil, Wesley Sneijder, Diego, Yoann Gourcuff, Andrea Pirlo, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Juan Roman Riquelme, Andres Iniesta, Kaka, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard or even Sergio Aguero (as a Trequisarta, sp) would work.

Hi. I want to buy Gourcuff but not sure how much to offer for him. I have 82 Million to spend. How much can I get him for thanks :)

Hi. I want to buy Gourcuff but not sure how much to offer for him. I have 82 Million to spend. How much can I get him for thanks :)

Depends what season you're in mate. I have got him for £20million on some saves

I'f i remember correctly, i got him for around £19million in my first season. He is class aswell, have a look a Marek Hamsik and Toni Kroos aswell, all 3 are just as good as eachother

Just bid 17 - no 18.5 waiting.,.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Got him for 18.5M :D

Have a Chelsea problem. Currently in 2012-13 season. Mostly a defensive issue.

Current defensive players:
Bosingwa/Ivanovic - Terry - Alex - Cole

Others available:
Bruma (came back from loan)
Ferreira (33 years old)
Carvalho (34 years old)

I was wondering if Bruma could do the job and I can let go of some of my defenders who are 32+. He was on loan in Russia for a year and now I have clubs offering £20 million+ for his services but I turned it down because I was unsure.

Probably need another defensive signing as I'd like to invest in youth. Somewhere under £10 million would be feasible for me. I never sign more than 1 marquee player each year. (Bought Hamsik, Ramires, Neymar.)

I'm currently tapping up Otamendi but I'm holding out to see if I can get a good home grown player to develop into a strong defender. Tried loaning Gerson from Gremio but he failed to make an appearance. Any suggestions for a new LB, CB and a stable RB would be welcome. Just want to look into new names that can be pretty realistic.

Back