Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I have to admit i'm kind of cheating :) all the players you suggest i'm looking up their PA and CA :D

I'm Manchester City. I have alot of money as you can imagine. I'm going to ask for specifics this time :D The names in brackets are who I was thinking

1 x GK -
1 - A prospect who can overtake Given / Hart in seasons to come.

1 x RB -
1 - Someone that is young and talented. To backup and eventually overtake Boateng

1x LB -
1 - Someone that is young and talented. To backup and eventually overtake Kolarov.

2 x CB's -
1 - That is already accomplished that will develop slightly ( Pique, Chiellini )
1 - That is going to develop into something amazing

1 x CDM -
1 - That is better than Barry, De Jong, Toure and that will still develop.

1 x AMR -
1 - That is better than Johnson, SWP and is quality but will develop into a bigger star.

1 x AML -
1 - Someone that will backup or even replace Robinho. Still quite young though

2 x ST -
1 - That will start alongside Tevez ( Dzeko, Torres )
1 - That will develop into a star but is young and won't mind being loaned out ( Lukaku )

That's about it for now. Thanks very much

I'm Manchester City. I have alot of money as you can imagine. I'm going to ask for specifics this time :D The names in brackets are who I was thinking

1 x GK -
1 - A prospect who can overtake Given / Hart in seasons to come.

1 x RB -
1 - Someone that is young and talented. To backup and eventually overtake Boateng

1x LB -
1 - Someone that is young and talented. To backup and eventually overtake Kolarov.

2 x CB's -
1 - That is already accomplished that will develop slightly ( Pique, Chiellini )

1 x CDM -
1 - That is better than Barry, De Jong, Toure and that will still develop.

1 x AMR -
1 - That is better than Johnson, SWP and is quality but will develop into a bigger star.

1 x AML -
1 - Someone that will backup or even replace Robinho. Still quite young though

2 x ST -
1 - That will start alongside Tevez ( Dzeko, Torres )
1 - That will develop into a star but is young and won't mind being loaned out ( Lukaku )

That's about it for now. Thanks very much

Gk
Alphonse Aréola PSG around 1m
Alex Smithies Huddersfield(wont be as good as Areola) 700k

Rb
Deigo Renan Cruzeiro 13m release clause

Lb
Dodo Corinthians around 1m (the o has 2 dots above it)
Maaybe also Criscito from genoa is good around 9m scores goals 2

CB
Méxes Roma 25mish
Otamendi Vélez depending on game update between 4 and 10m

CDM
Annan Rosenburg around 4m is good enough

AMR
Aléxis Sánchez Udinesse around 30m quality on the right hand side.
Also could try Milner from Aston Villa about 20m

Cant really help with aml maybe ashley young from villa again.Will cost about 25m.

ST
Aguero At.Madrid relseas clause of 52m is very good as tarquista

Lewandowski dortmund around 8m i think wont turn out amazuing but will be good

Vaclev Kadlec dont know his club or price but he will turn out amazing apparently

Neymar Santos around 18m is already quite good and will turn out amazing prob wont be happy with being loaned tho.

Would like to remind u find home grown gems as in second season ull need 8 of them for ur team of 25.
Actually mata from valenica is a quality aml

Last edited:
Whoooooo?

Need a player who would fit in well at Udinese and help with a bid for euro qualification 5mil at most ST or MC?

Gk
Alphonse Aréola PSG around 1m
Alex Smithies Huddersfield(wont be as good as Areola) 700k

Rb
Deigo Renan Cruzeiro 13m release clause

Lb
Dodo Corinthians around 1m (the o has 2 dots above it)
Maaybe also Criscito from genoa is good around 9m scores goals 2

CB
Méxes Roma 25mish
Otamendi Vélez depending on game update between 4 and 10m

CDM
Annan Rosenburg around 4m is good enough

AMR
Aléxis Sánchez Udinesse around 30m quality on the right hand side.
Also could try Milner from Aston Villa about 20m

Cant really help with aml maybe ashley young from villa again.Will cost about 25m.

ST
Aguero At.Madrid relseas clause of 52m is very good as tarquista

Lewandowski dortmund around 8m i think wont turn out amazuing but will be good

Vaclev Kadlec dont know his club or price but he will turn out amazing apparently

Neymar Santos around 18m is already quite good and will turn out amazing prob wont be happy with being loaned tho.

Would like to remind u find home grown gems as in second season ull need 8 of them for ur team of 25.
Actually mata from valenica is a quality aml

Thanks for the long reply :)

There are good cheap players out there for you. Adam Matthews is a decent full back if you're concerned and Clyne can also do the job as well. Both are relatively cheap and fit in your budget expect £3 million for each if you hassle them. Check out Addison from Derby if you can if you can't get De Laet permanently (which I'm sure you can. United doesn't need him at all and usually swoops for another defender in the 5/6 season.)

Boyata on a free is a good deal. With the right training and tutoring he turns into a pretty strong center half. If he doesn't work out for you, sell him to another club for a quick small profit.
Thank you sir.

2 x CB's -

Back