Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
@Joel

Offload Crouch as he's getting up in age and try to pick up Suarez if you can. He'll bang in quite a few goals and become an important player on your team. If a bigger club hasn't picked him up yet, try to go after Ashley Young to replace Modric.

So I'd say

Out:
Crouch
Modric

In:
Suarez
Young

Young you can get for around £12 million and Suarez can go for about £16 if you keep hassling Ajax.

Chelsea picked Suarez up for £23 million in the first season :( Will take a look at Young, was a fan of his in my R.Madrid save, thanks.

@Versaty1e
This friend of mine just said that he would sell me Van Persie to have funds to buy Torres or Messi. Is it worth? He'll probably sell Van Persie to me for about 25 million. The man is a machine but is really injury prone.
Lukaku is a certain buy, as I'm looking for a bench player for Dzeko. Smithies too.
I thought about another player: Moussa Sissoko. Rossi didnt do well, being just average (6.90), though I used him as a Defensive Midfilder.
My team would probably be:
Adler
Zapata - Vidic - Chiellini - Evra
Moussa/Annan
Rossi
Canales/Gourcuff
Ribery(inside forward)
Dzeko - Rooney
Bench: Smithies - Evans - Fletcher - Rodwell - Modric - Lukaku - (Pato/wellinton/Lisandro Lopez)

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

The tactic is one I've downloaded from this site.
I've won everything that I was available to win for the last 2 years with Arsenal.
Fabregas is trained to play as DMC, and he's doing well. I don't think the DMC spot is the place where I need a replacement the most. Fabregas, Song if he gets injured and Eboué if there's no other choice.
Are you sure that I don't need a strong defender? I agree with Fazio, but with 76m I wanna buy some really expensive :D
Like 1 expensive player rather than 3-4 "quality" players. But thanks for reply, and I would appreciate more replies if you could recommend something for me.
Thanks, and thanks LordMalice.

Cheers! :D
Go for Fazio. Entering the 3rd season he's probably already the best central defender in the game. Seriously: rock solid, great in the air and can even be one of the freekicker in your team (He's stats for this I think it's 17).
You actually need at least one better striker. Dzeko, Torres (maybe), Aguero...

I'm currently Ajax, and in desperate need of a Striker (deep lying forward preferably). Pantelic is good but 30, and Landon Donovan has just joined Liverpool. Budget of around £5m and wage budget of around £40k. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hey!
This is my Arsenal squad in the start of my 3rd season. So, it's the summer transfer-window just before the start of the Premier League :)

I have a budget of 75m. The wage budget is very strong :)
Which players do I need? I'm thinking of some youth or some strong defenders like Mexes or Chiellini. About to buy the young goalkeeper Guilherme aswell. Not sure if that's the right name, but you know who he is :)
Here is a screenshot of my team:
(Players like Vela, Ramsey, Wilshere and such are in the reserve team or on a loan. Yes, I got Mats Rits and Verratti is someone would recommend them aswell)

Thanks in advance! :D
Sorry, the positions in the screenshot is "danish"
Just sold Nasri and Denilson, so my transferbudget is now 76m

Take a look at Christian Eckstein. Should be 19/20 on the game and is deffo one for the future in my opinion.

I'm currently Ajax, and in desperate need of a Striker (deep lying forward preferably). Pantelic is good but 30, and Landon Donovan has just joined Liverpool. Budget of around £5m and wage budget of around £40k. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Rafael Sobis?

Kramaric - he is very good in dutch league

Also try Lukaku, future of your club if you buy him

And couldn't you use Suarez there?

Last edited:
Cheers - I'll try all of them. Sobis is valued at £3.1m so I could probably get him. Kramaric seems good too. I'm currently playing Suarez in the Target man role, and he's doing kinda well there - thank you both for your suggestions.

Go for Fazio. Entering the 3rd season he's probably already the best central defender in the game. Seriously: rock solid, great in the air and can even be one of the freekicker in your team (He's stats for this I think it's 17).
You actually need at least one better striker. Dzeko, Torres (maybe), Aguero...[/QUOTE]
Mate... If you look at the picture, you can see I already got Aguero and Dzeko.
So, Fazio. And who else? I need to make my team really strong! 76m and only buy Fazio is not enough for me :D
More suggestios please, and thanks for those who have already given me suggestions, I appreciate it! :)

Cheers!

Im currently Arsenal in my 3rd season and am looking for 3 players to help cover and make the 25man squad,

my squad is Buffon adler and almunia as GK
richards, chiellini, kompany, sagna, gibbs, clichy in defense
Rodwell and cambiasso in Defensive Midfield
fabregas wilshere and ramsey in Midfield
Lennon Walcott and nasri in wing/AM
Bendtner, Van persie, henry, agbonglahor upfront

Ive won a fair few tropys and have 115mil to spend in total, i had a major injury crisis towards the end of the season so any pointers please,

you should buy a wing/am(perotti,mata,holtby,salvio),striker(dzeko,neymar,lukaku,necid) and a right back(raul,opare,michel,schwaab)
i hope i helped :)

This may sound bad but i really really don't know my way around a comp too well and i have been searching all over this place as to HOW to add a new kit for my team. (i already found the kit and downloaded it from this site)
I have the down-loaded kit fron another bit on this site and have no idea how to implement it... please help :)

I'll check back soonish thks (i am 46 yrs old, plz help)

Wondering where my team needs strengthening, I'm currently managing Man. City (3rd season, just went from Juve to Manchester) and I've had a first look at the team, think I'm going for this line up:

GK Given/???
DC Richards/Samuel
DC Touré/Onuoha
DC Kompany/Lescott
MC Modric/Fellaini
MC de Jong/Barry
AMR Krasic/Wright-Phillips
AML Robinho/Johnson
AMC Silva/Ireland
ST Tevez/Sanogo
ST Adebayor/Lukaku

Noticed Joe Hart was sold, so definitely need a new GK.
Who do you guys think I should bring in?

O and Adebayor requested to be transfer listed, so I will probably sell him which means I also need a new striker

Just to update my decisions:

My team:
Adler
Zapata - Vidic - Chiellini - Evra
Moussa
Canales
Ribery
Villa - Dzeko - Rooney
This is probably the strongest team I ever had. When I want a more defensive aproach I put Daniele de Rossi as a Box to box midfilder. Bench: Smithies - Jony Evans - Fabio - Fletcher - Modric - Van Persie - (Regen - Striker).
Is it good? Is it too ofensive? My full backs stay behind, and the DMC I give just a little freedom.

Wondering where my team needs strengthening, I'm currently managing Man. City (3rd season, just went from Juve to Manchester) and I've had a first look at the team, think I'm going for this line up:

GK Given/???
DC Richards/Samuel
DC Touré/Onuoha
DC Kompany/Lescott
MC Modric/Fellaini
MC de Jong/Barry
AMR Krasic/Wright-Phillips
AML Robinho/Johnson
AMC Silva/Ireland
ST Tevez/Sanogo
ST Adebayor/Lukaku

Noticed Joe Hart was sold, so definitely need a new GK.
Who do you guys think I should bring in?

O and Adebayor requested to be transfer listed, so I will probably sell him which means I also need a new striker

Id suggest lloris akinfeev or adler for GK and perhaps dzeko to replace adebay maybe even crouch if your just looking for someone to win the ariel ball

this is my tottenham squad i was wondering if anyone knows any good playmakers that play AMC i tried gourcuff but he rejected got 22m to spend :)

Playing as Tottenham
In Summer 09
Looking For A Winger (right or left)
Got Around £4.5 million

Guys here is my Newcastle United team and i want you to suggest where i could strengthen for the next season, next season will be the year 2010/2011 and our 2nd season in the Premiership (used an update)

GK. Harper
RB (Wingback). Simpson
LB (Wingback). Enrique/Masilela
CB(Cover). Taylor
CB (Stopper). Coloccini
RM (Winger). Liam Lawrence
LM (Winger). Jonas Gutierrez
CM (playmaker). Guthrie/Vuckic
CM (ball winner). Smith/Nolan (Christian Poulsen last season but his loan deal expired)
CF (poacher). Lovenkrands (Mario Ballotelli's loan deal expired)
CF (Target Man). Andy Carroll

Any tweaks to my tacics or possible transfers?? Budget is unknown but likely to be around £10m-£16m with an extra £70k p/w-£120k p/w

Back