S6-Dimitri Berbatov
S7-Federico Macheda

Ben Foster
Wes Brown
Owen Hargreves
Ryan Giggs
Douif

Coventry Strikers,

2nd season and im the prem need a targetman and a poacher, ideas?

Any Ideas on a Homegrown/UK Nationality LM, RB, CM and FWD who would be interested in coming to a Championship/Low Premier League Club? (First Season, Max £10m each)

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
CM for Hearts

Hi

I'm looking for a quality player to play Cm on the right side.

I've just finished the 09/10 season in 7th place and not had the transfer budgets updated yet fir the next season but I imagine my budget will be in the region of 100k - 180k.

I'd like a player that is good at getting forward.

Thanks folks

Hi

I'm looking for a quality player to play Cm on the right side.

I've just finished the 09/10 season in 7th place and not had the transfer budgets updated yet fir the next season but I imagine my budget will be in the region of 100k - 180k.

I'd like a player that is good at getting forward.

Thanks folks

Anthony Wordsworth.

Seriously doubt you will get di maria for 11 million..

Dunno about other transfer updates et al, but in default Fm 10 you can get Di Maria for 4.5 Mil Dollars. 2 Mil Down payment and another 2.5 in 48 months with a 20% profit from future sale clause.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

The tactic is one I've downloaded from this site.
I've won everything that I was available to win for the last 2 years with Arsenal.
Fabregas is trained to play as DMC, and he's doing well. I don't think the DMC spot is the place where I need a replacement the most. Fabregas, Song if he gets injured and Eboué if there's no other choice.
Are you sure that I don't need a strong defender? I agree with Fazio, but with 76m I wanna buy some really expensive :D
Like 1 expensive player rather than 3-4 "quality" players. But thanks for reply, and I would appreciate more replies if you could recommend something for me.
Thanks, and thanks LordMalice.

Cheers! :D

Lol.... Okay.....
I said another DMC coz Song cant compensate for loosing Fabregas through injury or if you just want to rotate him. Song can defend but cant create from the back. Neither can eboue. Veloso, among others will be able to defend as well as put in quality balls for your 5 forwards players. Veloso also wont create too much noise if you arent playing him every week.

Fazio is one of the best CBs in the game 2 to 3 seasons in. If you want to splash some cash around just for the heck of it then try and wrestle Chiellini from Juve. I havent been able to get them to agree a deal after offering a LOT of money in my Man City game. You can also look at Thiago Silva, M. Sakho etc.

Best of luck

Lb:
Jose Angel - Sporting
Marcell Jansen - HSV
Lima - Internacional
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Marcelo - Real Madrid
Domenico Cristico - Genoa
Alexander Kolarov - Lazio (City)
Marco Motta - Roma
Diego Renan - Cruizero

Cm:
Marek Hamsik - Napoli
Taras Stepanenko - Metalurg Zp
Lucas - Man City
Marouane Fellaini - Everton
Ignacio Camacho - Atletico

you can go through here as well :D

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/raikan007s-player-recommendation-list-t31092.html

WEST HAM 1st season

got no money and bored wont give me any money.

who should i sell and then buy?

WEST HAM 1st season

got no money and bored wont give me any money.

who should i sell and then buy?

You should get the 10.3 version becuase then you have sullivan and Gold and you start off with 10 million :) but anyways :

SELL:
P.KURUCZ
SPECTOR
KOVAC
STANISLAS

BUY:
ANNAN
JADSON

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Arsenal
£7million left
ST
1st season summer

Cardozo, Necid, Gyan, Floro Flores

Im 1st season in everton and i need young and developing left and right wingers.
transfer buget-around 13m

AML - Johnson
AMR - Not sure sorry.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Ok. This isn't really the right place but there isnt any other.

How much could I sell : Valencia, Obertan, Park and Nani for seperatley? Thanks.

Back