Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
In my tottenham save second season want to sell some players. Who should i sell?

Goalkepers:
Gomes
Alex Smithies (On loan at Liverpool)
Ben Foster

Defenders:
Jonathon Woodgate (Unhappy lack of football)
Michael Dawson
Jonny Evans
Darijo Srna
Younes Kaboul
Sebastien Bassong
Maurice Isla
Gareth Bale
Kyle Walker
Kyle Naughton

Midfielders:
Wilson Palacios
Tom Huddlestone
Steven Defour
Sandro
Darron Gibson
Luka Modric
Yoanne Gourcuff
James Milner
Aaron Lennon
Ashley Young
Niko Kranjcar (unhappy lack of football)
Mesut Ozil

Forwards:
Robinho
Harry Kane (Not Keane the young english lad from under 18's)
Edin Dzeko
Jermain Defoe
Romelu Lukaku
Javier Hernandez
Yaya Sonago
Giovanni Dos Santos

I have too many players and need to trim down. The players in orang are my new signings this season. If your wondering how i afforded all these players i didnt cheat i won the champions league and premier league and sold loads of players making funds massively available. But most players have an "in 48 months i will pay the club xx money" clause so its not looking good.

So who should i sell?

i am chelsea in the fist season play a 4 1 2 1 2 narrow current team cech bosingwa terry carvalho a cole mikel lampard essien affeley drogba anelka any suggestion on how to improve ?

any help on my team posted above?

Loan the least needed players but before go into detail whats your formation's like your main 3 i guess so you dont overload a position

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Arsenal 3rd season
Winter window walcott is performing well as is henry *vela mixing in as a long term replacement etc*
sold agbonlahor *was a complete waste of money on my save although ive had good previous results*
And due to injuries im loking for a good Van persie-ish player as cover 32mil budget

I have just joined birmingham and they got relegated to the championship i need a new keeper and and new striker plz help

Manchester United - 1st Season - 64M Budget
DMC, AMC Thanks.

Last edited:
Manchester United -
DMC
AMC ( Gourcuff )

DMC
moussa sissokho(spelling)-one of the best dmc in the game
sandro-very good anchor man
camacho-good player who develops alot
veloso-already improved player,deep lying playmaker

AMC
toni kroos-one of the best potencials in the game
eden hazard-young talanted inside forward
mesut ozil-we all know about him
marek hamsik-good playmaker

Perhaps burnleys fletcher, and loan a keeper i dont know many keepers in championship, maybe david james he isnt so bad but will need replacing but i think hes is cheap

I have just joined birmingham and they got relegated to the championship i need a new keeper and and new striker plz help

GK
Alex Smithies-got big potencial,big clubs always go after him after few seasons
Silviu Lung Jr-romanian keeper wgo turns realy good
Asmir Begovic-good keeper for championship who develops little

Loan the least needed players but before go into detail whats your formation's like your main 3 i guess so you dont overload a position

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Arsenal 3rd season
Winter window walcott is performing well as is henry *vela mixing in as a long term replacement etc*
sold agbonlahor *was a complete waste of money on my save although ive had good previous results*
And due to injuries im loking for a good Van persie-ish player as cover 32mil budget

How do u get that thing with your players and big signings on ?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

In my tottenham save second season want to sell some players. Who should i sell?

Goalkepers:
Gomes
Alex Smithies (On loan at Liverpool)
Ben Foster

Defenders:
Jonathon Woodgate (Unhappy lack of football)
Michael Dawson
Jonny Evans
Darijo Srna
Younes Kaboul
Sebastien Bassong
Maurice Isla
Gareth Bale
Kyle Walker
Kyle Naughton

Midfielders:
Wilson Palacios
Tom Huddlestone
Steven Defour
Sandro
Darron Gibson
Luka Modric
Yoanne Gourcuff
James Milner
Aaron Lennon
Ashley Young
Niko Kranjcar (unhappy lack of football)
Mesut Ozil

Forwards:
Robinho
Harry Kane (Not Keane the young english lad from under 18's)
Edin Dzeko
Jermain Defoe
Romelu Lukaku
Javier Hernandez
Yaya Sonago
Giovanni Dos Santos

I have too many players and need to trim down. The players in orang are my new signings this season. If your wondering how i afforded all these players i didnt cheat i won the champions league and premier league and sold loads of players making funds massively available. But most players have an "in 48 months i will pay the club xx money" clause so its not looking good.

So who should i sell?

All of you love of javier hernandez and mesut ozil I had a game with Manchester united and bought both of them and they are FUKiiN SHiiT

Need a Anchor man to replace De Jong, has to be young (ish)
Sandro looks tidy, but i wouldnt mind somebody a little younger, 4th season, budget is up to 40mill+

Need a Anchor man to replace De Jong, has to be young (ish)
Sandro looks tidy, but i wouldnt mind somebody a little younger, 4th season, budget is up to 40mill+

Sandro is good as you said, song is a little old, n'twambwe from birmingham maybe?

All of you love of javier hernandez and mesut ozil I had a game with Manchester united and bought both of them and they are FUKiiN SHiiT

Hernadez is ***** bought him coz he scored a hatrick against aresnal for utd and it was kind of a panic buy coz my strikers were injured and below par mesut ozil is very good for me in the campions league. :@

Back