Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Sporting Gijon - 2013, came 6th in La Liga last term, qualifying for the Euro Cup and exceeding boards expectations. New season I have been given a 4.5 million budget to repeat European qualification. I have sold Suarez (who I brought in for free) for 9 million to Chelsea, but I have spent 8 of that on Oscar Cardozo. I have also brought in Canales for 2.3 mill, leaving me with 1.2 million and in need of central defensive cover. Could someone recommend some quality options for that position and price range? thanks

Sporting Gijon - 2013, came 6th in La Liga last term, qualifying for the Euro Cup and exceeding boards expectations. New season I have been given a 4.5 million budget to repeat European qualification. I have sold Suarez (who I brought in for free) for 9 million to Chelsea, but I have spent 8 of that on Oscar Cardozo. I have also brought in Canales for 2.3 mill, leaving me with 1.2 million and in need of central defensive cover. Could someone recommend some quality options for that position and price range? thanks

Kyle bartley, kyriakos papadopoulos, ivan ivanov, marc muniesa, sergiy kryvtsov

Nordviet form arsenal they dont seem to keep him so may need searching around

I'm Bromley in the first season, just hit the January transfer window.

Any people that really stand out that I could bag for free/loan, and what definitely join me?

(3rd in league)

I'm Bromley in the first season, just hit the January transfer window.

Any people that really stand out that I could bag for free/loan, and what definitely join me?

(3rd in league)
what league are Bromley in?

i am man city looking for a AML and a AMR.... on the right the player needs to be better than wright-phillips and on the left the player has to be better than adam johnson... 2009/2010 and i have 74 million

Hi guys, wonder if someone could help me. I am Newcastle in my third season and i need a good striker as i am in Europe. I currently have Kramaric and Carrol. However between them they arent consistent enough (keep having long goal droughts). I have roughly 10m to spend.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:)

i am man city looking for a AML and a AMR.... on the right the player needs to be better than wright-phillips and on the left the player has to be better than adam johnson... 2009/2010 and i have 74 million

Nasri and Hazard

Hi guys, wonder if someone could help me. I am Newcastle in my third season and i need a good striker as i am in Europe. I currently have Kramaric and Carrol. However between them they arent consistent enough (keep having long goal droughts). I have roughly 10m to spend.

urmm.. you could look into cardozo possibly

Lukaku as a ariel player
Vela walcott agbonglahor poachers

is all i can think off the top of my head

Fletcher from burnley
Podolski from koln

nasri is out for a couple a months so another suggestion there would be good and i will have a look for hazard

im trying to think off the top of my head that you can get and have enough for a second winger erm, walcott as AML inside forward maybe? Gourceff not so much a winger but can play there, Kalou/Malouda *Kalouda!* are quite good o0o0 barnetta is usually very good for me avg rating of 8.00+ in most seasons

need a replacement for dudek got 8 mil to spend also should I buy Artem Milevskiy as a back-up striker incase Hiaguin and Benzema get Injury

also got the up-to-date squad

wait, arent you Real madrid? what happened to cassilas?

yea I'm with Real Madrid and I still have Casillas :D but I'm looking for a Goalkeeper to replace him aswel in the future and keep him in the Castilla until Casillas leaves

also got Ozil, and co in the teams turns out I have the youngest team in La Liga :D

also looking to sell M. Dairra aswel

Last edited:
yea I'm with Real Madrid and I still have Casillas :D but I'm looking for a Goalkeeper to replace him aswel in the future and keep him in the Castilla until Casillas leaves

also got Ozil, and co in the teams turns out I have the youngest team in La Liga :D

also looking to sell M. Dairra aswel

Erm Alex smithies from huddersfield young GK keep him in the castilla or out on loan for a while i guess like 1mil price. and selling diarra should bring in some sweet funds

Back