Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Just clinched promotion to the PL with Southampton at the end of my second season. Current starting XI is as follows:
Davis
Vidal Fonte De Laet Dodo
Schneiderlin James Rodriguez
Deniz Naki Lallana Puncheon
Lambert/Harewood

Who should I replace and who with?

You will need a new keeper. Try Enyeama? Whats you budget?

Just clinched promotion to the PL with Southampton at the end of my second season. Current starting XI is as follows:
Davis
Vidal Fonte De Laet Dodo
Schneiderlin James Rodriguez
Deniz Naki Lallana Puncheon
Lambert/Harewood

Who should I replace and who with?

Not sure who you would want to replace but I was able to get Francisco Merida and Guido Marilungo on loan both very hand players. I ended up buying both of them after my first season with the baggies.
Also worth a mention Kikin Fonseca did a good job for me on my first season and he should be free or cheap.
Also Liedson was up for sale on my game, could try a cheeky loan deal he scored bags considering the team I had.
Miguel Angel Nieto may still be cheap, a season later he is now worth 5mil and starts for me religiously. Likely better than Puncheon from the get go.

Cardiff, season 4 (Prem - 14th)

GK Lobont
RB Stoor / Bikey
LB Easton
CB Van Damme
CB Addison / Fatic
RM Weiss / Scott Brown
LM Drenthe / A. Traore
CM Kacar / Veratti / Arismendi
CM Capoue / Plessis / Shelvey
FC Neymar / Jo /
FC Sears / De Sutter / G. Pacheco

Any players stand out that I should keep / sell. Can't seem to find any consistency.

Also, help with player roles would be awesome.

All help, greatly appreciated.

Asanovic10

Cardiff, season 4 (Prem - 14th)

GK Lobont
RB Stoor / Bikey
LB Easton
CB Van Damme
CB Addison / Fatic
RM Weiss / Scott Brown
LM Drenthe / A. Traore
CM Kacar / Veratti / Arismendi
CM Capoue / Plessis / Shelvey
FC Neymar / Jo /
FC Sears / De Sutter / G. Pacheco

Any players stand out that I should keep / sell. Can't seem to find any consistency.

Also, help with player roles would be awesome.

All help, greatly appreciated.

Asanovic10

If it was me i would sell Sears, Plessis and stoor and keep hold of Neymar, Drenthe, Bikey and Addison

suprised by the Sears suggestion, considering the avatar! Freddy got me promoted, but isn't good enough for the prem, just don't want to admit it!

Am I best off playing cm in cdm considering the players I have?

Thanks

A10

Thanks, i signed Luis Guilherme and am in talks with Macheda atm (;,

Also i am looking for 2 central midfielders and left and right backs, still on £16 million pound budget and 135k wages

James Rodriguez , ever banega , sergio canales , cesar azpilicueta , rafinha , david barron , yann m'vila , defour , witsel , serge aurier

i dont know who to be
WHO SHOULD I MANAGE

Darren+Ambrose.jpeg

Last edited:
suprised by the Sears suggestion, considering the avatar! Freddy got me promoted, but isn't good enough for the prem, just don't want to admit it!

Am I best off playing cm in cdm considering the players I have?

Thanks

A10

Sears is rubbish for west ham lol he couldn't do it for coventry in the championship lol ;) errm... no i would stay with two cm's but play one of thm as advanced playmaker and the other as box-to-box :)

What is yor experience with Defour ?

Well, In my Man United game I signed him for around 10M, He's got an extreme interest in Man United, in his first season he managed to get around 20 Assists and 8 Goals.

I also Managed Belgium and I made him the Captain and won the World Cup with him, Hes a good play maker, Reminds me of a young Scholes that can actually tackle o.o

I'd highly recommend him to you

I've got about 15M left.

For Gk, try Luis Guilherme, Renan Ribeiro or Rhys Taylor.
Get Kyriakos Papadopoulos as CB.
You may need a new striker, try Lacina Traore, Jonathan Cristaldo, Andriy Yarmolenko or Roman Zozulya.

Well, In my Man United game I signed him for around 10M, He's got an extreme interest in Man United, in his first season he managed to get around 20 Assists and 8 Goals.

I also Managed Belgium and I made him the Captain and won the World Cup with him, Hes a good play maker, Reminds me of a young Scholes that can actually tackle o.o

I'd highly recommend him to you

thank you m8 i will consider him but the only thing that puts me off of him is his long shots stat :'(

thank you m8 i will consider him but the only thing that puts me off of him is his long shots stat :'(

No problem mate tho If I were u I'd just leave him to be tutored from a Long Shot expert like Gerrard if hes still in your squad.

Back