• Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
PSV
Season 2010/2011
Champions league
23.5million
CB and ST needed
I already have Otamendi.

Are They Champions league quality i got to the Semi's last year i'm looking for the title this year.

What roles for strikers do you play ?

Centre Backs - Cristian zapata , Phil jagielka , joseph yobo and do you want screenshots of badstuber and kryvsov ?

I know Babstuber mate i live in Germany i know who he is. I play 3-5-2 and i have atm in defence
Onyewu juhasz marcellis i got from left to right Limated Centre and Centre.
I would preferbly like a tall commanding CB as i have to 6ft 5'' defenders. I looked at samba but they wanted 22m. Any more? anything from 6ft 2'' and above.

Is Vukcik awful when he has progressed, I've tried selling him, but no one will, I need one of the big earners to go really, such as Barton, Smith or someone like that, but I do not know which

Is Vukcik awful when he has progressed, I've tried selling him, but no one will, I need one of the big earners to go really, such as Barton, Smith or someone like that, but I do not know which

Na keep Vuckic but sell Alan Smith he's rubbish on fm10 :)

I know Babstuber mate i live in Germany i know who he is. I play 3-5-2 and i have atm in defence
I would preferbly like a tall commanding CB as i have to 6ft 5'' defenders. I looked at samba but they wanted 22m. Any more? anything from 6ft 2'' and above.

Federico fazio , mathieu delpierre , carlos cuellar , felipe , sebastien kehl , ezequeil garay , sebastien bassong

I'm having great success with Mathias Jorgensen of Copenhagen. Bought him for 3.6m in 2013/14. Using Woody's tactic, he's my defender who scores from corners a lot. 49 goals in 110 league games. Winning 213 out of 247 headers, 30 out of 32 tackles.

Keep Vuckic and let him progress. You might want to sell Ameobi, Barton and Pancrate.

I am going to be Manchester City and who should i sell ?

Well.........

Everone,
use the template,
if you are using the newest update then you're set but if not buy a centre back : Chiellini
Top priority is centre back and left back.

I am going to be Manchester City and who should i sell ?
martin petrov
javier garrido
michael johnson (after he recovers from injury)
shaun wright phillips (depending on your formation, can be a good backup though)

Ok, so I'm Man United going towards the end of my second season. A bunch of the oldies, namely Scholes, Giggs and VDS have announced their retirement and a bunch of the others are getting older so I am looking to build again. I have a lot (hopefully) of talent sitting in the reserves and some on loan but they won't be ready for a couple of years so I need experienced players in their mid 20's that can be the experienced crew when the talent comes knocking. So far so good.

I'm mainly looking for players all across the midfield, similar to the original United line-up and maybe a left+right wingback similiar to O'Shea (meaning more on the defensive side). The thing is that I would prefer them to be english or at least UK. Not that I have a HG problem but that's just the way I wanna go with the team. Can you see the problem here?

So to sum up, I need UK players in their mid 20's that are United class, mainly midfielders.

Right now I'm thinking about going for Ashley Young and Milner but I don't know how good that investment would be. I'm also looking at Rodwell but these are kinda obvious targets. Do anyone have other suggestions?

Ok, so I'm Man United going towards the end of my second season. A bunch of the oldies, namely Scholes, Giggs and VDS have announced their retirement and a bunch of the others are getting older so I am looking to build again. I have a lot (hopefully) of talent sitting in the reserves and some on loan but they won't be ready for a couple of years so I need experienced players in their mid 20's that can be the experienced crew when the talent comes knocking. So far so good.

I'm mainly looking for players all across the midfield, similar to the original United line-up and maybe a left+right wingback similiar to O'Shea (meaning more on the defensive side). The thing is that I would prefer them to be english or at least UK. Not that I have a HG problem but that's just the way I wanna go with the team. Can you see the problem here?

So to sum up, I need UK players in their mid 20's that are United class, mainly midfielders.

Right now I'm thinking about going for Ashley Young and Milner but I don't know how good that investment would be. I'm also looking at Rodwell but these are kinda obvious targets. Do anyone have other suggestions?

Wilshere and ramsey

miles addison is a beast can play cb-dm-cm he won young player of the year in the first season in my aston villa team and i also had two bids from inter and arsenal that i had to fight away

Back