Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Thanks mate, I already have Di Maria, and I jut made an offer to David Santon, and I have Alphonse Areola who is slightly better than valdes,

I was looking for great midfielders, and a cb maybe?, any suggestions welcome :D

Mid - Bernardo, Dudu, Dentinho
CB - Ryan Shawcross, Sakho, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Subotic, Badstuber

I have Gourcuff-Hazard-Pastore-Buonanotte for AMC position. I play 3 AMCs and Hamsik is coming so there are lots of AMCs i wanna sell at least 1 of them. I was thinking let Buo go and maybe even Hazard if the offers are good so what should i do?

i will have probably around 10-15m pounds left with newcastle 2nd season after my purhcases and im looking for a new goalkeeper. im thinking about getting ochoa but he might be too expensive. any suggestions?

i will have probably around 10-15m pounds left with newcastle 2nd season after my purhcases and im looking for a new goalkeeper. im thinking about getting ochoa but he might be too expensive. any suggestions?

De gea , Alex Smithies , luis guilhereme , neto , scott loach , john ruddy , joe lewis , kameni , oscar ustari

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I have Gourcuff-Hazard-Pastore-Buonanotte for AMC position. I play 3 AMCs and Hamsik is coming so there are lots of AMCs i wanna sell at least 1 of them. I was thinking let Buo go and maybe even Hazard if the offers are good so what should i do?

Which one has progressed more ?
What season ?

De gea , Alex Smithies , luis guilhereme , neto , scott loach , john ruddy , joe lewis , kameni , oscar ustari

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Which one has progressed more ?
What season ?

Start of 4th season. All become good players but Hazard-Buo are too weak players and they are bad AMCs. They are more like wingers thats why i wanna sell them.

Start of 4th season. All become good players but Hazard-Buo are too weak players and they are bad AMCs. They are more like wingers thats why i wanna sell them.

Sell them both , make a profit and then buy an AMC that is twice as good such as grenier , james rodriguez , zakaria labyad , toni kroos

C:\Users\Walker\Desktop\Football manger 2010\Manchester United Team.html
Hopefully this is a pic of my team can you help me make my team better any suggestions

C:\Users\Walker\Pictures\MY TEAM.jpg
Hopefully this is a pic of my team can you help me make my team better any suggestions if this one dont work can some one tell me how to upload a pic of my team

press Alt+F9 when viewing your team, then when posting click on the paperclip button then click choose file and find your screenshot (documents-sports interactive- football manager 10-screenshots), then click upload, when it finishes close the window, write your post and post it

read the rest:

then click choose file and find your screenshot (documents-sports interactive- football manager 10-screenshots), then click upload, when it finishes close the window, write your post and post it

i ended up getting ustari for 5.25m as my scouts did think he was better than kameni who had a release clause for the same price. thanks again m8 :)

i am looking to buy a top class ST. I am Galatasaray in 2015/2016 season and have a transfer budged of 51 millions. i've offered balotelli, still he thinks its not good to join me. ozil refuses, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Since you are about 5 seasons into the game, try Romelo Lukaku, Vaclav Kadlec, Tomas Necid, Jonathan Cristaldo, Andriy Yarmolenko, Roman Zozulya, Dentinho, Mattia Destro and Iker Muniain.

Since you are about 5 seasons into the game, try Romelo Lukaku, Vaclav Kadlec, Tomas Necid, Jonathan Cristaldo, Andriy Yarmolenko, Roman Zozulya, Dentinho, Mattia Destro and Iker Muniain.

thanks mate. i'll give them a try

Got Necid for 17 millions. a goal in his first game so far :)

Last edited:
ive always found newcastle team perfect for championship premotion without any action into the transfer market

Back