Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
who plays the role of AMR and cutting in on there left as an inside forward best?

Adam Johnson
Giovanni Dos Santos
Other

By the way i am aston villa in first season so suggestions based on that with 7m budget

Hinckley United
5k at most !
Wage budget shouldnt be a problem.
Any free's anybody knows of in 3rd season (league 2)

Cheers!

Hinckley United
5k at most !
Wage budget shouldnt be a problem.
Any free's anybody knows of in 3rd season (league 2)

Cheers!
sorry mate, i just started a game with Santa Cruz, 3rd tier in Brazil, could name you some awesome free agents and players, but you wont get a Wp, good luck :D

Thanks anyway mate! .. I can imagine the brazilians being good at any standard, good luck with the Cruz! (H)

who plays the role of AMR and cutting in on there left as an inside forward best?

Adam Johnson
Giovanni Dos Santos
Other

By the way i am aston villa in first season so suggestions based on that with 7m budget
The obv answer is Lionel Messi, but if u want a more realistic signing then Jack Wilshere is probably the best. Alexis Sanchez is also very very good.

Fm 2010

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Adam Johnson
Giovanni Dos Santos
Other

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

U can try Giuliano(wonder kid/AMR) inside forward, similar Lionel messi in the future..

I'm in my second season with Fiorentina on the default patch. Usually play Mr Hough's 4-3-3 wonder tactic or a 4-3-2-1 with attacking mids. Problem is I have 5 strikers but one of them (Castillo) is too old and not really good enough. I have Gilardino, Welliton, Jovetic and Suarez with Mutu out on loan. Mutu is good enough for back up and can play the attacking mid positions if needed but I want to sell him because he's 31 and still worth a few million.

What do you guys think? Should I keep Mutu or sell him and bring in someone else? Budget is around 9.5m and I can't sign anyone out of EU till summer transfer window.

I'm in my second season with Fiorentina on the default patch. Usually play Mr Hough's 4-3-3 wonder tactic or a 4-3-2-1 with attacking mids. Problem is I have 5 strikers but one of them (Castillo) is too old and not really good enough. I have Gilardino, Welliton, Jovetic and Suarez with Mutu out on loan. Mutu is good enough for back up and can play the attacking mid positions if needed but I want to sell him because he's 31 and still worth a few million.

What do you guys think? Should I keep Mutu or sell him and bring in someone else? Budget is around 9.5m and I can't sign anyone out of EU till summer transfer window.

Sell Mutu before his value drop.

sorry mate, i just started a game with Santa Cruz, 3rd tier in Brazil, could name you some awesome free agents and players, but you wont get a Wp, good luck :D
I was thinking of making a game in the lower leagues of brazil, so could you give me some advise on free transfers, if you dont mind :$

I'm Tottenham, first season. I need a substitute for Huddersfield. He plays as a CM, deep lying playmaker. Have 10 mil pounds on hand ...

Newcastle beggining of 4th season.
Need Cb however sakho, otamendi's clubs are asking for 25 mill + are they worth it.
Also kjaer's club wants at least 22mill for him.
What should i do or are there better alternatives.
Thanks in advance.8-|

Edit : A quick reply wud be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Newcastle beggining of 4th season.
Need Cb however sakho, otamendi's clubs are asking for 25 mill + are they worth it.
Also kjaer's club wants at least 22mill for him.
What should i do or are there better alternatives.
Thanks in advance.8-|

Shaun hutchison , federico fazio , stefan de vrij , holger badstuber , sergiy kryvstov ,

Shaun hutchison , federico fazio , stefan de vrij , holger badstuber , sergiy kryvstov ,
Cheers mate badstuber hasnt got a club so ive signed him on a trial and see how it goes. And im getting scout reports for fazio and hutchinson now. So cheers pal. :D

Last edited:
Any chance you could reccomend me some quality strikers aswell. I have around a 35mill budget purely for strikers. I currently have kramaric and carroll and play sanchez on the right. Im in the champions league so they need to be good thanx.

Btw quality sig :D

lukaku , german pacheco , neymar , mahamata otoo (sp) , joshua king , danny welbeck , ishak belfodil , yanis tafer , john fleck , charlie austin , oscar cardozo , mattia destro , vaclav kadlec , wellington silva , thomas muller , stevan jovetic , iker munian , alipio , lacina traore

Last edited:
lukaku , german pacheco , neymar , mahamata otoo (sp) , joshua king , danny welbeck , ishak belfodil , yanis tafer , john fleck , charlie austin , oscar cardozo , mattia destro , vaclav kadlec , wellington silva , thomas muller , stevan jovetic , iker munian , alipio , lacina traore
Mate im up to 18 mill and they still aint accepting bids for fazio. What should i do :S

Mate im up to 18 mill and they still aint accepting bids for fazio. What should i do :S

Have you tried using monthly installments or exchanging players ?
You could try kyle walker , jordan spence , corry evans , kevin vogt , mark beevers , danny wilson , breno , luca caldirola , vasco regini , aleksander dragovic , edu ramos ?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Any of these help ?

Have you tried using monthly installments or exchanging players ?
You could try kyle walker , jordan spence , corry evans , kevin vogt , mark beevers , danny wilson , breno , luca caldirola , vasco regini , aleksander dragovic , edu ramos ?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Any of these help ?
Yeah thanx man :D

You need a right back. Either Cesar Azcilipueta (spelling) or Davide Santon. A left winger, Di Maria or Albin should do the job, and you might want to pick up De Gea to learn and take over from Valdes in goal. Good luck, but with a squad like that I doubt you're gna need it :D

Thanks mate, I already have Di Maria, and I jut made an offer to David Santon, and I have Alphonse Areola who is slightly better than valdes,

I was looking for great midfielders, and a cb maybe?, any suggestions welcome :D

Back