Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Rb- Davide Santon, Cristian Zapata, Philip Lahm
Box to box - Claudio Marchisio, Lassana Diara, Felipe Melo
Deep lying playmaker - Ricardo Montolivo, Andrea Poli, Miguel Veloso
Ball winning mid - Sergio Busquets, Jeremy Toulalan, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Yaya Toure

Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Forgot to add Holger Badstuber to ball winning mid :P

Rb- Davide Santon, Cristian Zapata, Philip Lahm
Box to box - Claudio Marchisio, Lassana Diara, Felipe Melo
Deep lying playmaker - Ricardo Montolivo, Andrea Poli, Miguel Veloso
Ball winning mid - Sergio Busquets, Jeremy Toulalan, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Yaya Toure

Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Forgot to add Holger Badstuber to ball winning mid :P

Zappy zap and toulalon look like excellant additions as they can do multiple roles

I'm Airdrie United in the fourth season. What I need is a proven goalkeeper and I think I have a budget right now of around £30 million [Tycoon, what'cha gonna do? XD] My goal keepers right now are

--Dominic Cervi
--Luis Guilherme

and both have been doing good, well Cervi has been playing well since Guilherme has been on International Duty at the 2012 Olympics

Any suggestions?

EDIT - Enyeama is a no go BTW Celtic got him on the second season.

I'm Airdrie United in the fourth season. What I need is a proven goalkeeper and I think I have a budget right now of around £30 million [Tycoon, what'cha gonna do? XD] My goal keepers right now are

--Dominic Cervi
--Luis Guilherme

and both have been doing good, well Cervi has been playing well since Guilherme has been on International Duty at the 2012 Olympics

Any suggestions?

Guillermo Ochoa, Alex Smithies, René Adler, Curci,

Right im Bath City in my first season , i need some new good players who do you think..
Im in january window , i have 200k to spend , from selling a youth player to arsenal so yeah?

--Dominic Cervi
--Luis Guilherme

Any suggestions?

Check out Alphonse Areola, pretty good youngster from PSG ;)

Juventus

Just finished my first season, won the treble. I have brought in david luiz, otamendi, munain, verratti to look towards the future. With alot of players leaving on loan and many being very injury prone (iaquinta injured for CI final, EL final, still finishing top scorer, i will be doing spring clean up, letting go of trezeguet, buffon, amauri, marchisio, lanzafame, jorge martinez, camoranesi, and chiellini has been sold to man city for 40 million.
My ins: Dzeko, Diego Renan

What I need, preferably not over the age of 23 as I'm looking towards the future:

GK (Will act as #1)
RB (Cover or To battle out Renan for #1 Spot)
CB (Cover or battle out for the 2 CB spots behind otamendi/luiz)
LB (Cover for De Ceglie who had an amazing loan campaign, rating of 8.7 at dynamo kiev)
DM (Cover+future #1 for mohamed sissoko)
CMx2 (To take over Feliple Melos spot at the end of the season and one being cover)
AMC (Cover for Diego)
ST - Parternership for dzeko/iaquinta

Budget ~50 Million

man city, about to finish first season, current players are :
GK: joe hart shay given guilherme
DR: micah richards
DC: boateng kolo toure lescott
DL: kolarov bridge
MC: de jong yaya toure gareth barry
AML: david silva robinho
AMR: milner balotelli
ST: tevez adebayor jo
players i bought:
yannis tafer, lacina traore, marc muniesa, addison, verratti, crisetig, kyriakos papadopoulos, patrick van aanholt.
budget ~200mil looking for replacements mainly for the MC's.

Last edited:
im arsenal and ive done about \4 seasons and every season my transfer budget goes down. And im not talking like going from 40 to 30 im talking like 12 million..... So i was wondering how people got stacks of cash without winning the league. Can anyone enlighten??

im arsenal and ive done about \4 seasons and every season my transfer budget goes down. And im not talking like going from 40 to 30 im talking like 12 million..... So i was wondering how people got stacks of cash without winning the league. Can anyone enlighten??

Wrong thread m8

players i bought:
yannis tafer, lacina traore, marc muniesa, addison, verratti, crisetig, kyriakos papadopoulos, patrick van aanholt.

As far as I can see, you dont need nothing ..

Need a midfielder for Chelsea in the 2010/11 season. Selling off Benayoun for £6 million since he's barely good enough to be a squad player. I prefer a regular international. Someone along the lines of Kuzmanovic that can be deployed as a central midfielder. Strong in the air yet still clinical finishing. Someone like Essien part 2. Everton are demanding £27 million for Rodwell who I really really want but sometimes their board offers him out to clubs when he wants to move for Champions League football.

Kuzmanovic is on my radar as well as Afellay. I think Pastore is too attacking minded for my liking and sucks in the air. Any other alternatives would be great. Looked into Dzagoev and didn't like what I saw. It's either splash the cash for Rodwell or find an alternative for the time being. One way or another, Rodwell will be a Chelsea player. Just need to either invest now or find someone to fit the bill temporarily for one or two seasons.

MAREK HAMSIK, give him a seasion though to learn enlgish and he will be a craker

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

players i bought:

Well I bought Domenico Criscito for DL
Srna for DR
Mexes and Demichellis for DC
for MC Hamsik
AML GET ARJEN ROBBEN SELL ROBIHNO

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Juventus

Just finished my first season, won the treble. I have brought in david luiz, otamendi, munain, verratti to look towards the future. With alot of players leaving on loan and many being very injury prone (iaquinta injured for CI final, EL final, still finishing top scorer, i will be doing spring clean up, letting go of trezeguet, buffon, amauri, marchisio, lanzafame, jorge martinez, camoranesi, and chiellini has been sold to man city for 40 million.
My ins: Dzeko, Diego Renan

What I need, preferably not over the age of 23 as I'm looking towards the future:

GK (Will act as #1)
RB (Cover or To battle out Renan for #1 Spot)
CB (Cover or battle out for the 2 CB spots behind otamendi/luiz)
LB (Cover for De Ceglie who had an amazing loan campaign, rating of 8.7 at dynamo kiev)
DM (Cover+future #1 for mohamed sissoko)
CMx2 (To take over Feliple Melos spot at the end of the season and one being cover)
AMC (Cover for Diego)
ST - Parternership for dzeko/iaquinta

Budget ~50 Million

GK OCHOA(sp?) 3.2 mill he is world class
RB SRNA
CB MEXES DEMICHELLOS
LB CRISCITO
DM Not sure
CM HAMISK
AMC CASSSANo NA DHE WILL LAST TILL ABOUT 33
ST TEVEZ AS A POACHER

Wrong thread m8
i know its probably not in the right section but i was just curious as i saw someone talking about how they had a huge transfer budget with arsenal and hadnt even won the league so i was wondering why mine was so different

i know its probably not in the right section but i was just curious as i saw someone talking about how they had a huge transfer budget with arsenal and hadnt even won the league so i was wondering why mine was so different

m8 you will get an infraction if you keep posting off topic.......... but i dont no probably becuase of ur board :)

General discussion, or get infracted !

Back