Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi im in my third season with Burton Albion we have just been promoted to the championship.I am looking for either a loan signing or a full signing of a ST (Poacher) and a RB I have around 5 million to spend. Running the 10.3 patch.

I have already looked through the forums and tried to sign and loan players that have been recommended but none of them want to come to The Brewers.

I currently have up front Smolarek, Topp and Le Fondre. I dont think topp and le fondre can cut it at this level and will be used as squad players and rotation players this season.

At right back I have James O'connor formerly of Doncaster

Any ideas will be a great help to me thank you very much.

Hi im in my third season with Burton Albion we have just been promoted to the championship.I am looking for either a loan signing or a full signing of a ST (Poacher) and a RB I have around 5 million to spend. Running the 10.3 patch.

I have already looked through the forums and tried to sign and loan players that have been recommended but none of them want to come to The Brewers.

I currently have up front Smolarek, Topp and Le Fondre. I dont think topp and le fondre can cut it at this level and will be used as squad players and rotation players this season.

At right back I have James O'connor formerly of Doncaster

Any ideas will be a great help to me thank you very much.

Try looking into your loan list and transfer listed players.

RB - Julian Koch, Abubakari Yakubu
ST - nikita rukavytsya, serge n'gal, borja viguera, ruben rochina

Barcelona 09/10
71 million euros budget

Chunk of the budget will go to an AMC ~ 40 Million

Need someone for the long run, he will be play behind 3 STs, zlatan,villa,messi

30 Million on wonderkids, young guns that will be happy on loan or riding the bench, preferably a CB or two, 2x Cms, 1 solid DM as a cover for my current DM, 1 GK, 1 solid young striker, I havent played with Lukaku yet, is he worth it to splash the cash?

I play a 3-1-2-1-3
3 CBs
1 Holding/Defensive Mid
2 CM
1 AMC
3 ST

Ryan Shawcross, Danny Wilson - CBs
Marek Hamsik, Miralem Pjanić - MCs and maybe Bernardo for future
Miguel Veloso - DM
If you need backup GK buy Joe Hart, if you need first team GK get Lloris
Lukaku is definitely worth the money, Jo from Man City is also good (to find him enter joao de silva in search)

This is my tactic and my players, who should I buy to improve this overall (and is there some sub who deserves first team?)?

I'm going to start a new Arsenal game soon after the transfer period is over and updated... Should I buy Dezko as another striker ? Or other players do you guys recommend? Also, which should I buy , Miguel Veloso or Moussa Sissoko as a deep-lying playmaker as I may need 1 and Arsenal do not have 1 . Thanks guys !

This is my tactic and my players, who should I buy to improve this overall (and is there some sub who deserves first team?)?

dude, i would sell chileni(sp?) and buy danny wilson, and also maybe loan lukaku out a season and use aguero instead. After thet, i don't think your squad need anymore improvement

It's 2013 Lukaku doesn't need to be loaned, and Aguero plays on Tevez's position, but he is injured right now. Lukaku kicks *** on this role (deep-lying support), I was thinking about danny wilson, and maybe loan him out when i buy him

im real madrid, i have £19m need to buy a centre back to play with carvahlo??

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

I'm going to start a new Arsenal game soon after the transfer period is over and updated... Should I buy Dezko as another striker ? Or other players do you guys recommend? Also, which should I buy , Miguel Veloso or Moussa Sissoko as a deep-lying playmaker as I may need 1 and Arsenal do not have 1 . Thanks guys !
im in a season right now as arsenal and i bought garath barry as a deep-lying playmaker, him and fabregas were great.

It's 2013 Lukaku doesn't need to be loaned, and Aguero plays on Tevez's position, but he is injured right now. Lukaku kicks *** on this role (deep-lying support), I was thinking about danny wilson, and maybe loan him out when i buy him

sry dude, thought you were in 2010 :p
yeah, buy wilson too :D but you have quality players like sanchez on your bench, I would rather sell them, than let them sit on the bensh every game

im real madrid, i have £19m need to buy a centre back to play with carvahlo??
Fazio - Sevilla
Marcano - Villareal
Mertesacker - Bremen
Breno - Bayern
Luiz - Benfica
Vidic - United (player ex maybe as well)
Otamendi - Velez
Mexes - Roma
Geromel - Koln
Demicheilis - Bayern
Toprak - Koln

Fazio - Sevilla

Marcano - Villareal
Mertesacker - Bremen
Breno - Bayern
Luiz - Benfica
Vidic - United (player ex maybe as well)
Otamendi - Velez
Mexes - Roma
Geromel - Koln
Demicheilis - Bayern
Toprak - Koln​
how am i meant to get vidic or mexes for 19m?

how am i meant to get vidic or mexes for 19m?
player exchange bud, some semi decent player you have in your reserves they may want ;) and dont give me attitude otherwise you are going to get an infraction buddy ;)

nah, im just kidding :wub:

Im Birmingham 1st season with 30mil tp spend and absaloutly no-one will come to me who can I buy who will want to come but also has the talent to push for a european spot? I need a DM, MC and DR :)

Im Birmingham 1st season with 30mil tp spend and absaloutly no-one will come to me who can I buy who will want to come but also has the talent to push for a european spot? I need a DM, MC and DR :)

DR - Michael Lustig, Daniel Opare, Luca Antonini, Jorge Fucile
DM - Anthony Annan, Sandro, Fernando(FC Porto), Rene Khrin
MC - Moussa Sissoko, Raul Meireles, Ruben Yttegard(Tromso, I think), Etienne Capoue

take a look through here mate and see who will come to you ;)
Taras Stepanenko - Metalurg Zp
Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp
Renan Oliveiera - Atletico Paranense
Dennis D'Onofrio - Torino
Guido Marilungo - Sampdoria
Adrian - Deportivo
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/raikan007s-player-recommendation-list-t31092.html

Back