Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
This is my tactic and my players, who should I buy to improve this overall (and is there some sub who deserves first team?)?

You have too many strikers, offload Dzeko and Lukalu or Tevez depending on who has better form and use PATO and AGUERO *BEST STRIKERS ON THE GAME*
Also wait another year and start using Sanchez.

Who should I buy/Sell?
And also do you think that the tactics may need to be changed?
Also who should I get to improve the AMR area (Will spend round 30-50mil)

AMR - Diego Perotti, Paulo Henrique, Giuliano, Milos Krasic, Ignazio Abate(I dont like him, but he plays very good there)

for the tactic issue, ask in here : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/what-tactic-should-i-use-t21699.html

You should buy a new GK, RB and an AMC

I looked at those players and they don't seem champions leauge standard, any other suggestions.
Also my GK is awesome trust me he is great and will get a a bit better aswell. I'd say 3 in 4 games he keeps a clean sheet.
My RB is my captain and has an average rating of 7.5 so he is playing too good to be sold and the fans would kill me.
And don't even say sell CASSANO, how could you with and average rating of nearly 8, he is a great playmaker and gets at least 1 assist in a game and also scores in 1 in 4 games so to me he is the perfect playmaker. Fans would also kill me.
For the AMR someone like Messi would be nice but for 30-50mil, I know I won't get some as good as him but maybe someone nearly as good as him.

I looked at those players and they don't seem champions leauge standard, any other suggestions.
Also my GK is awesome trust me he is great and will get a a bit better aswell. I'd say 3 in 4 games he keeps a clean sheet.
My RB is my captain and has an average rating of 7.5 so he is playing too good to be sold and the fans would kill me.
And don't even say sell CASSANO, how could you with and average rating of nearly 8, he is a great playmaker and gets at least 1 assist in a game and also scores in 1 in 4 games so to me he is the perfect playmaker. Fans would also kill me.
For the AMR someone like Messi would be nice but for 30-50mil, I know I won't get some as good as him but maybe someone nearly as good as him.

Bellow my Avatar ;)

you have Joe hart mate, so he is great backup, or even first team player ..
when I told to buy for those positions, I was saying for backup mate!

Bellow my Avatar ;)

you have Joe hart mate, so he is great backup, or even first team player ..
when I told to buy for those positions, I was saying for backup mate!

Ahhhh mate soz.
You should of said for backup.
Yeah I was going to sell Given but it seems Joe Hart is unhappy that he is only back up so he might have to go.
When I was asking for AMR i was saying first team to replace Cole, he isn't really cutting it.

And Carlos is only good for AML not AMR

Ahhhh mate soz.
You should of said for backup.
Yeah I was going to sell Given but it seems Joe Hart is unhappy that he is only back up so he might have to go.
When I was asking for AMR i was saying first team to replace Cole, he isn't really cutting it.

Milos Krasic is very good mate, great winger, get scout reports :)

Ok will do
Thanks;)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Does any one know a good back up LB that will happy to be on the bench.
And a RB who is about 20 who in about 2 years will be world class

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Scout reports say 5th best AMR and only coca cola leaugue standard

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Scouts are saying he is only good for coca cola league

Ok will do
Thanks;)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Does any one know a good back up LB that will happy to be on the bench.
And a RB who is about 20 who in about 2 years will be world class

LB - Cheik M'bengue, Luca Antonini, Fucile,
RB - Diego Renan, Serge Aurier

Jose Angel, sometimes not even on bench for me and never gets angry. (DL)
Get someone to replace Ireland like Pjanić, and try setting Hamsik on box-to-box

Jose Angel, sometimes not even on bench for me and never gets angry. (DL)
Get someone to replace Ireland like Pjanić, and try setting Hamsik on box-to-box

Already made Hamsik box to box and thanks for advice

I'm Man City in year 2013/2014 and in need of left back and is a natural left back. I've got 60 mil to play with.

Back