Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
anyone recommed a player for me a page or 2 back and its the last post about my bolton game.

Forward, Defender right and defender left, midfield central. season 1

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Season? what positiond need to be filled ?

ST - Neymar, Dzeko, Milevskyi, Hulk, Agbonlahor
RB - Azpilicueta , Diego Renan, Dario Srna, Phillip Lahm
LB - Cheik M'bengue, Fucile, Badstuber, Pander
MC - Moussa Sissoko, Angelo Palombo, Etienne Capoue

Do you reccomend any goalkeepers incase
Smithies is an ok future goalie plus home gorwn.Under 1 mill but if u need a keeper right now wincent enyeama for 300k is proabably the best backup u can have eventually he will be sick of no game time but even thats more than about3/4s of the season.But u could easily sell him for a couple of mill anyway.

I need to sell.... who should i sell?

I have twenty two players in my first team squad with many out on loan like james milner (loan to man city), harry kane (c. palace)... etc etc.

Who should i sell?

Last edited:
Im liverpool second season have torres up front on his own as a poacher only have ibesivic as back up but hes not great 2nd season will be starting soon and my budget shud be about 30-40m.Im looking for someone who can cover torres but can take pressure off him during the season so he doesnt have to play every match.
I have heard the gabby agbonhlar(cant spell that name at all) and recently hulk are brilliant poachers.I looked them up on genie scout G.B has a PA of 170 and is 17m to buy Hulk has a PA of 175 and is 18m.Prob is I dont know who to go for im in no rush to have home grown players but id perfer not to have to fill spots on my team with my reserve players.So thats why im unsure oof who to buy.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I need to sell.... who should i sell?

I have twenty two players in my first team squad with many out on loan like james milner (loan to man city), harry kane (c. palace)... etc etc.

Who should i sell?

Who are u and what season.

Tottenham Season three see screenie in attacmnt :)
Kinda guesed who but needed to know the season
Well team looks good id sell kaboul dawson dervite and obkia if i where u and buy a better and cheaper defence.
Ur defence is quite young already but I think dawson isnt great kaboul was **** for me try Danny wilson and otamendi where defesive rocks at the back for me in my first season at liverpool.Scored 199 goals and conceeded 57 in total across everything.

Last edited:
Im liverpool second season have torres up front on his own as a poacher only have ibesivic as back up but hes not great 2nd season will be starting soon and my budget shud be about 30-40m.Im looking for someone who can cover torres but can take pressure off him during the season so he doesnt have to play every match.
I have heard the gabby agbonhlar(cant spell that name at all) and recently hulk are brilliant poachers.I looked them up on genie scout G.B has a PA of 170 and is 17m to buy Hulk has a PA of 175 and is 18m.Prob is I dont know who to go for im in no rush to have home grown players but id perfer not to have to fill spots on my team with my reserve players.So thats why im unsure oof who to buy.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Who are u and what season.

see if owen is available. liverpool lgend and inmy saves SAF doent give him much game time and he wants out. maybe see if he's available scores enough goals as poacher. OR jermaine defoe as poacher is beast fo me but i sold him to newcastle as i hve dzeo and lukaku

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Kinda guesed who but needed to know the season
Well team looks good id sell kaboul dawson dervite and obkia if i where u and buy a better and cheaper defence.

thanks mate wh would you recomend in defence oh eah i'v won the premier league twice in a row so need good young cheap and top 4 defender

see if owen is available. liverpool lgend and inmy saves SAF doent give him much game time and he wants out. maybe see if he's available scores enough goals as poacher. OR jermaine defoe as poacher is beast fo me but i sold him to newcastle as i hve dzeo and lukaku

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

thanks mate wh would you recomend in defence oh eah i'v won the premier league twice in a row so need good young cheap and top 4 defender

Gave few reccomendations afterwards.Must not ahve seen them.

i have got the3 chance to get dzeko on a free transfer but who should i put out of my team to play him? either Van persie or walcott?

January window 4th season arsenal 70 million budget

I need a RB as azpilicueta is getting beaten everyway possible and its costing goals, i need someone who can support the attack and defend well

Back