Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I Need a few a players to help bolster my team as you probley no fulham are underated on the game. I have 16 mill to spend due to selling a few players. Would people be able to suggest some players that might be able to help me out thanks.

I Need a few a players to help bolster my team as you probley no fulham are underated on the game. I have 16 mill to spend due to selling a few players. Would people be able to suggest some players that might be able to help me out thanks.

What positions need to be filled mate ?

2009/2010.

Lets begin then . First go to the major clubs in England and check for loans like Ritchie de Laet, Macheda, Barazite, etc .

GK - Alex Smithies, Alphonse Areola
DL - Luca Antonini,Joe Mattock
DR - Serge Aurier, Cedric Varrault, Miguel Lopes(evolves quite good)
CB - Luca Caldirola, Nelson Rivas, Nicolas Otamendi(a bit more expensive, but a very good player), Kryvstov(starts at Metalurg Zp)
RM - Tom De Mul, Giuliano .. Check for free agents
LM - juan angel albin, Florin Mitrea, Luisma, Yarmolenko, Nacer barazite
CM - Bernardo, Ruben Yytegard(He's from Tromso), Paulo henrique
DM - Tobias Linderoth, Anthony Annan, fernando(FC Porto)
ST - yannick Djalo, Edixon Perea, Helder Postiga, Diouf(Manchester United), Cavenaghi

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

21 mil first season looking for a under-20 player to be a Box to box mid

That is a bit hard, when you put like that mate ! Marek hamsik is very good, Raul meireles, Moussa Sissoko, only ones I can remember, sorry !

Are you looking for players for this season or growers? Ive been playing as Brighton for few seasons so know a lot of players that will come good in 2-3 seasons if any use?

Gaston Fernandez scores loads and should be available for free at start. Nelson Rivas is great defender and he'll def go as I signed him when in championship. Think hes bout 1mill

Gaston Fernandez scores loads and should be available for free at start. Nelson Rivas is great defender and he'll def go as I signed him when in championship. Think hes bout 1mill

I tried to get Fernandez but he went elsewhere and nelson rivas is on loan to liverno :(.

That is a bit hard, when you put like that mate ! Marek hamsik is very good, Raul meireles, Moussa Sissoko, only ones I can remember, sorry ![/QUOTE]

went with hamsik already thankfull with the buy 3 goals and a 8.50 avg in 3 games i wanted someone ramsey could be in rotation with but hamsik is more someone he can learn from and then go into rotation with

That is a bit hard, when you put like that mate ! Marek hamsik is very good, Raul meireles, Moussa Sissoko, only ones I can remember, sorry !

went with hamsik already thankfull with the buy 3 goals and a 8.50 avg in 3 games i wanted someone ramsey could be in rotation with but hamsik is more someone he can learn from and then go into rotation with[/QUOTE]

I presume you are happy with my recommendation?

Looking for a replacement for Edin Dzeko - I'm in my second season and Harry Redknapp has started a relentless assault trying to unsettle Dzeko. I've had to turn down two offers, the highest being around £12mil. I'm not letting him go for anything less than £20mil.

So in case a club can come up with the required money and I have to let him go, can anyone recommend a similar type player who can bag the same amount of goals for me?

Back