Maicon - Inter Milan
Davide Santon - Inter Milan
Dani Alves - Barcelona
Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid
Cesar Azipulcueta - Osasuna
Darijo Snra - Shakthar
Rafinha - Schalke
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen

Looking for a TOP class AMC, if it can play as striker too its even better. im Galatasaray 2015/2016 season, 38 millions to spend. also looking for a top class striker

Looking for a TOP class AMC, if it can play as striker too its even better. im Galatasaray 2015/2016 season, 38 millions to spend. also looking for a top class striker

AMC & ST - David alaba, Jano ananidze, Toni Kroos, Dudu, Dentinho

Amc:

Javier Pastore - Palermo
Toni Kroos - Bayern
Eden Hazard - Lille
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Carlos Eduardo - Hoffenheim
Dudu - Cruizero
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Zezinho - Juventade
Freddy Adu - Benfica

St:

Erin Derdiyok - Leverkeusen
Diogo - Olympiakos
Dentinho - Corinthians
Neymar - Corinithians
Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp
Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Gicammo Beretta - Ac Milan
Matia Destro - Inter Milan
Pato - Ac Milan
Federico Macheda - Man Utd
Carlos Vela - Arsenal
Yanis Tafer - Lyon
Renan Oliviera - Atlectico Paranense
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev

What do you think about this regen? Obviously he has unbelievable stats for a 14 year old and his determination is 20 which is amazing. The club want quite a lot of money for him, should I keep pursuing him? The thing that puts me off is his poor composure, concentration and pace.

View attachment 103885

who do you think i should sell or buy ... its the transfer market

It seems you need better central midfielders and more adequate cover.

It all depends on how much money you have?

What do you think about this regen? Obviously he has unbelievable stats for a 14 year old and his determination is 20 which is amazing. The club want quite a lot of money for him, should I keep pursuing him? The thing that puts me off is his poor composure, concentration and pace.

View attachment 103885
he is incredible, ask it in here in future though.... ;)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-complete-regen-thread-t43739.html

it will be hard to get him tutored as his Det stat is 20, if you have a defender with good Concentration and Composure with 19 or 20 Det, get him to tutor the youngster!
alternatively, he is only 14, he will get much better with age, so dont stress, in about 3 years those 2 stats would have increased by 3-4 points (if not more anyway)

Sorry forum lagged for me and double posted.

Cheers Raikan, I'll keep trying to get him then.

View attachment 103885

Try to get him, he is quite good, and this should go in here

Try to get him, he is quite good, and this should go in here
thanks mate, pretty sure i had the link there, read the replies in future ;) shot!

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Need striker 100million season 1. Bolton
infraction coming your way for thinking you are a comedian <) continue to post stupid posts and we are not going to be friends... ;)

im olympiakos, 2011/12 looking for left/right wingback and striker (preferably quick, good composure) $9 million to spend. thanks guys

Help me out.

Club : Partizan

Budget : 8 mill.

Need a CB, RB, DM and a ST

Shrewsbury. Season 1. 150k transfer budget. Young Players I can get on loan really

Back