i think theres plenty of other players at real madrid who are better?? but otherwise toni kroos of bayern last year always turned out great and hulk!!

try Felipe Menezes from Benfica 21 Years old MAC (scouts say it can be better than messi)

Looking for a good young AMC with great potential for Real Madrid to replace guti

what have you done to C. Ronaldo, Kaka, Van der Vaart, Granero? They´re all good for that position. Anyhow if you want a fairly cheap deal for a decent player that´s AMC try pulling the buy-back option for Jurado think it´s 6M €

need a young amr and a young rb as second options, have 9M to spend

i need a good left back for tottenham and i have about 6m to spend.

Any suggestions?

need a young amr and a young rb as second options, have 9M to spend

AMR- Tom de mul

RB- Gianni Zuiverloon ... i found i today and hired him for my benfica team looks a very solid player for its price

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Any suggestions?

Fabian Monzon ... plays for boca jniors

Got Toulalan, Vargas and Maicon for Utd :)

Struggling to score goals though :(

Seems there arent as many bargains as previously - however hard you look. On 09 you could get Opare, Santon, Batoltelli, Matias Fernandez (my best ever signing), Sakho, and more all for under 10m each.
And I could alwaysd get rid of Park really easily.
Can't believe you paid 102m for a right back. UTD are really struggling for attacking options straight off - they have 4 decent RBs.
There also doesn;t seem to be as many really really good players out there? Any thoughts?

Definately the case. Nowhere near as many world class CB's and FB's especially.. everyone in general seems to have taken a knock.. maybe its to compensate for the more immersive tactics? And yeah, bargains are looking very limited, although i have bagged vukcevic for 6.5 mil. chuffed? yep.
(old fat) ronaldo for 1.8 as well, seems pretty good to me for a fox in the box - chuck him in for the last 30mins if im struggling to find the net.
Also i'm not liking the new star ratings, too many come out at 3 stars, loads of whom are clearly in a different class to the others.

p.s 102 mil for maicon (was it?) is clearly rediculous.

p.p.s just had a look for younousse sankhare (sp) the french DM from 09 and cant find him at all (yes its a large db). i know he exists because ive seen photos of him on last years facepacks.
anyone know if he's in there under a different name?

Last edited:
Im liverpool aswell bigal. I sold lucas for 7.5 and aurellio for 5 million and I only have 8 million bugdet lol, what a joke! I'm trying to sign a right winger and maybe a left back but finding it hard.

anyone know a striker i can sign for celtic, i've got 5 million to sign

Got Toulalan, Vargas and Maicon for Utd :)

Struggling to score goals though :(

You've probably got your strikers/playmakers playing the wrong way. What kind of strikers are you playing your forwards as? If you want a striker though, I suggest Giuseppe Rossi. It depends on what kind of striker you want though and how much you have.

As for the RB issue, Srna is still a very good Full Back and he's only £15million (as opposed to £102 million :S). He's someone you can rely on to get forward too and support your winger, which is very good if you're a team like Man Utd because the wings are probably the weak point in the side.

anyone know a striker i can sign for celtic, i've got 5 million to sign

try and get macheda or harewood on loan for the season, joe garner from forrest or fat ronaldo for around the 2 million mark

Any suggestions?

try Asnaldi ... 23 years old Argentinian players who can play in diffrent postions .
you can get him for 3.5 millions $

try and get macheda or harewood on loan for the season, joe garner from forrest or fat ronaldo for around the 2 million mark

i've got adriano coming in january, i'm running amok in the league anyway, it was really just for Europe

im liverpool and im trying to find a decent proven goal scorer that can take over from torres if i dont play him and also some1 cheap?

i play with FC. Porto, who should i sell and buy?

little bit more info would help, like players for what position and the budget you have available etc... Anyhow, should definately get rid of Nuno and sell players from the positions you want to get replacements for i suppose... here are a few players i remember having on my fm09 with porto that were good and not too expensive... Sedar Tasci - plays any defense position, Diogo (olympiakos) as striker, Renan as GK

i need a cb and amr for newcastle, and i need them fast, please help. have around 5 mil for transfers