i need a cb and amr for newcastle, and i need them fast, please help. have around 5 mil for transfers
amr---------------------sergey krivets
cb-----------------------sol campbell, jorge andrade

try Asnaldi ... 23 years old Argentinian players who can play in diffrent postions .
you can get him for 3.5 millions $

Its spelt Ansaldi and he was bought for £8.75M by inter so you'd have to offer him a contract early if you're going to have a chance of getting him :p

amr---------------------sergey krivets
cb-----------------------sol campbell, jorge andrade
campbel is at hull andrade is back at porto...krivets is at metalist for 1,6 mil...i have onli week for transfers left!!!

Tbh Srna is a solid right back easily avg's pver 7.00 bangs in freekicks and with 20 influence rele helps your team when under the cosh. Cost me 19mil and his stats aint half bad ok his tackling could be better but for an attacking Rb he's alot better value then maicon.

While im here im man city mid way through season two challenging for the title im bring in defour to strenghten my Midfield for a good strong ball winner, But i still need a world class CB ive been looking at mexes but Roma want 46 million if im gonna spend that amount i think id want someone alittle better any idea's ?

I would go for demichelis instead of mexes he is almost as good and will cost less than half.
chiellini is also a very good cb but i think mexes is the best in FM.

Team: Real Sociedad
First season
Liga adelante (B)

Just started with Real Sociedad. I like trying to rebuild a team.
I would like some suggestions of players to have a good chance of being promoted to liga BBVA?
Having problems with getting a good AM L player. Playing a 4-3-3 Barca style

Suggestions for ANY other positions than AM R would be great. I have Xabi Prieto who can do a decent job for the time being.. I have VERY limited funds. Edited: Forgot to mention, I've bought J. Cristaldo who I believe can do quite a good job

-C.A.

Last edited:
See Cassano that plays for Sampdoria, im playing him up front with drogba for chelsea if i play anelka i play him left wing instead of malouda. He is soooooooooooo gd. Drogba has 10 goals in 8 games and Cassano has 4 in 4 and has like 7 assists. I also bought defour that players for standard i think 10 mil... he holds my midfield.

I'm Middlesbrough and i'm stuck because im looking for a striker, I want someone whos more experienced than the likes of Aliadiere, Lita And Franks
I also need a new goalkeeper,
I have however managed to get Nicky Shorey on loan for the season with a view to buy for 3.1 million so i'll see how he goes on as my 1st choice left back
With only 2 million to spend who would you sell to raise funds? Atm I'm thinking Shawky and Grounds but who else?

Yea it is tough bringing in players, and with Aquilani injured till October there is not a lot of depth in the CM position Oh well, looks like I might have to take the good old ''sell half the reserve team on the highest wages so I can budget adjust'' approach - However I beat City 4-0 at the City of Manchester, I do think that transfers aside it is a bit easier this year.

Got 2010 at the weekend, started with Liverpool.

Don't need to sell or buy anyone, just get Rafael Van Der Vaart on loan from Real Madrid. Solves your MC issue for the season.

I'm playing 4-2-3-1 , with Javier Mascherano as the DM, Lucas/Van Der Vaart as MC, and then Gerrard as the AMC.

Saw JP suggested selling Gerrard. No way... He is playing a stormer for me (shame not doing in real life). 14 goals from 10 games.

Big surprise for me has to be Dossena. He is my best left back by far. Certainly at the moment anyway.

Currently top of the league.

I'm thinking of players for next season. Has anyone used Obasi rigth winger FC. Starts at German side. He was my best find in 09 and his stats seem similar to me. Was brilliant played down the right in 4-2-3-1.

if you need a gd left back i would buy jelle van damme from anderlecht ... what a player!!!!!!

I need a Striker that's under 24 and is a good goalscorer for Arsenal the most ill pay is 15mill

i need a AML for my plymouth team in the championship no older then 30 who will cost at most 500k thanks for any replies, would prefer players who can play in the champ now and who have the PA to play in the prem

Last edited:
Im playing as Man Utd, there are a number of options I have for my squad which do you think is best. Bare in mind though I like to make one marquee signing at least to add some star quality to my team.
I want to add another striker - ive sent machaeda and welbeck out on loan so I can play with star strikers.
Im considering either Balotelli - around 38M, Villa - 56M or maybe just buy Alexis Sanchez as a cheaper option - though its likely he'll be 20M+
Also I need a left midfielder so I was thinking of going for David Silva - 36M or Luca Modric 29M, I've sold Nani and Ji-Sung.
I also was considering Dzagoev - 11M and Moutinho 12.5M for my CM and selling Hargreaves.
I also need a right back, but I'm not willing to spend stupid money for one - im thinking sub 20M is a fair price if the talent is there and they are young.

Any advice?

you have zoki (zoran tosic) and adem ljajic will join your side in january both can play left mid!!! dzagoev was realy good in last fm, mouthino is good always...

I bought De Rossi as my marquee signing, though I've also placed a bid in for Balotelli, I'm thinking of putting him as Berbatov's understudy for a season, and if Berbatov performs I'l keep him. Im Pretty happy with my squad otherwise, I've sold a few players, and my squad is smaller so I have more control over my wages, which I can re-invest.

Stevan Jovetic has really good stats and is only 19 years old. I signed him and he's my left winger for Man Utd. He only cost me £15.25million which isn't too bad.

15m seems expensive for Jovetic - manged to get him for 12.5, but what they ****.
Hamsik rocks in the demo - only 11m as well.

Im playing as Man Utd, there are a number of options I have for my squad which do you think is best. Bare in mind though I like to make one marquee signing at least to add some star quality to my team.
I want to add another striker - ive sent machaeda and welbeck out on loan so I can play with star strikers.
Im considering either Balotelli - around 38M, Villa - 56M or maybe just buy Alexis Sanchez as a cheaper option - though its likely he'll be 20M+
Also I need a left midfielder so I was thinking of going for David Silva - 36M or Luca Modric 29M, I've sold Nani and Ji-Sung.
I also was considering Dzagoev - 11M and Moutinho 12.5M for my CM and selling Hargreaves.
I also need a right back, but I'm not willing to spend stupid money for one - im thinking sub 20M is a fair price if the talent is there and they are young.

Any advice?

ST g. rossi/ o cardozo

LM jovetic

LM/CM vukcevic

CM van der vaart

RB who knows, ive not found a truly good one yet. not one who can attack as well as defend anyway. anyone else found a good RB (whos not srna, rafinha, alves)? even a good prospect?

I'm playing Tottenham Hotspur, currently number 1 on the table, 5 points clear of the 2nd rank, Chelsea (which has just slaughtered me 5-1), and I'm looking forward to strengthen my defenders, defensive midfielder, and midfielder center. I started the season with 6M, have signed Beckham to strengthened my right midfield play (good stats, willing to be payed under requested salary for 2 years, and free), and got another fund from the Board, making a total of 11.25M. Any suggestion?

Another info, I haven't bought any player, except the 34 years old Beckham. He's my favorite in real life, lol, so why not.. My scouts recommend Paloschi from Parma (19 years old) and 2 Udinese player (a midfielder and a Chilean attacking midfielder).

Last edited:
I'm playing Tottenham Hotspur, currently number 1 on the table, 5 points clear of the 2nd rank, Chelsea (which has just slaughtered me 5-1), and I'm looking forward to strengthen my defenders, defensive midfielder, and midfielder center. I started the season with 6M, have signed Beckham to strengthened my right midfield play (good stats, willing to be payed under requested salary for 2 years, and free), and got another fund from the Board, making a total of 11.25M. Any suggestion?

Another info, I haven't bought any player, except the 34 years old Beckham. He's my favorite in real life, lol, so why not.. My scouts recommend Paloschi from Parma (19 years old) and 2 Udinese player (a midfielder and a Chilean attacking midfielder).
you dont really need defenders. that chilean attacking midfielder sounds like alexis sanchez while the centre mid sounds like gokhan inler. i feel that you can try veloso though im not sure if 11m is enough to get him