Who to Replace Rooney? Capello's Dilemma After Red Mist

To suggest Rooney shouldn't go is ridiculous IMO. We should get through the group stage and if/ when we do we have a fresh and hungry Rooney raring to go. Every other country in the tournament would rub their hands in glee if we left our best player behind.

To suggest Rooney shouldn't go is ridiculous IMO. We should get through the group stage and if/ when we do we have a fresh and hungry Rooney raring to go. Every other country in the tournament would rub their hands in glee if we left our best player behind.

Only England would send this kind of "message" Zidane got sent off 12 times in his career

"And while Rooney’s punishment was a
three-match ban, the penalty for the youngster was far more severe – permanent
banishment from his side, Mossbank Juniors Under-Eights.

Lucas’s father Tony, from Bolton, confirmed
that the boy was imitating Rooney, whose ban means he will miss the group stage
of next year’s European Championships."

Well, if the kid's been banned from the club then of course he's gonna miss out on next years European Championships. :D

*Scanning for scapegoat*

It's that pig Rooney's fault. My little boy is a misunderstood angel, he would never hurt a fly. At least that's what this screams from my point of view.

This is the key line for me:

"Coach Paul Anderson said Lucas had repeatedly been in trouble before, for punching, fighting and stamping."

The kid obviously doesn't know the difference between right and wrong, and Rooney is not the cause of that. Even though I believe all famous people (not just footballers) should behave themselves when in the public spotlight, the vast majority of the blame for incidents like this does not lie with any footballer.

Wayne-Rooney-006.jpg

*buries face in hands*

O dear. O dear o dear. Well, the dad should have a lengthy chin wag with him highlighting what he did was wrong. But i find it hard to believe teachers would blame footballers for bad behaviour in classrooms. I mean...really? But, in line with my chilled attitude to life (lol), I shall refrain from rage ranting lol

Not seen the standard of teachers these days, I take it?

Not seen the standard of teachers these days, I take it?

Only heard about it via parents. It's a good job I don't go into the schools or it would be a case of "in my day......" lol. Fiance has witnessed how some teachers operate though. It's interesting to say the least

France aren't so scary imo. Specially after what happened during the world cup |)

Sure the French players will imitate Henry and lend a hand to get through

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7362197/Roo-appeal-angers-Dalglish

What a surprise he's angered. Now I have the utmost respect for KK, and he was a tremondous player, but this us against the world thing is really starting to get annoying. Yes, the Suarez thing is dragging on, but stay out of other things that do not concern you. Concentrate on making sure your own player sets an example? Kthx

Last edited:
Sure the French players will imitate Henry and lend a hand to get through

Roo appeal angers Dalglish | Football News | Sky Sports

What a surprise he's angered. Now I have the utmost respect for KK, and he was a tremondous player, but this us against the world thing is really starting to get annoying. Yes, the Suarez thing is dragging on, but stay out of other things that do not concern you. Concentrate on making sure your own player sets an example? Kthx

He is always poking his nose into other matters but when his players do the same thing or if a decision goes for them then he ignores the reporters questions or trolls her

Hilarious how he lectured SAf when he has done the same thing all season, in fact he has crowed the most. And this last bit is just bollocks.

Hilarious how he lectured SAf when he has done the same thing all season, in fact he has crowed the most. And this last bit is just bollocks.

Strange thing is, from what I remember anyway, last time he was in management he was no where near this bad. Don't know what changed him.

Strange thing is, from what I remember anyway, last time he was in management he was no where near this bad. Don't know what changed him.

Yeah i dont know where its come from, but hes been terrible at it since he came back.

He is always poking his nose into other matters but when his players do the same thing or if a decision goes for them then he ignores the reporters questions or trolls her

Like the Rodwell card, got angry when the reporter dared to bring up the sending off. You cant shut him up the other way round. Like ajt says, concentrate on your players before having a pop at others. People in glass houses and all that.

To be honest not sure what he complaining about here. Rooney always accepted it was a red card, as did the FA. They just questioned the length of the ban. He now effectively has a 2 game ban. I daresay most people would think that fair