Who to Replace Rooney? Capello's Dilemma After Red Mist

Dalglish is a ****. simple as that. Why would he even express his opinion on this?

Watch ur own garden, little queen.

Sigh, Dalglish. Stamping on someone =/= racism charges. The latter is far worse.

Typical Dalglish, don't have time for him, never have.

The important thing is we have Rooney for what will probably end up being the crunch match. :)

If I was championing Zamora in this thread I am sorry. I know longer endorse his claim as the Rooney stop gap.

If I was championing Zamora in this thread I am sorry. I know longer endorse his claim as the Rooney stop gap.

Whats happened to Bobby? you reckon he'll be sold?

Whats happened to Bobby? you reckon he'll be sold?

Injury trouble and supposedly fallen out with Jol. Added to the fact under Hodgson and Hughes, it was all about Bobby where as under Jol is isn't. He's just looked unfit and immobile this season and in his latest performances, he hasn't looked bothered. I think there is a good chance he will be sold in Jan if the right offer comes in, same goes for Andy Johnson. I'm just hoping he returns to his form of the last two seasons but I can't see it happening at the moment.

Like the Rodwell card, got angry when the reporter dared to bring up the sending off. You cant shut him up the other way round. Like ajt says, concentrate on your players before having a pop at others. People in glass houses and all that.

To be honest not sure what he complaining about here. Rooney always accepted it was a red card, as did the FA. They just questioned the length of the ban. He now effectively has a 2 game ban. I daresay most people would think that fair

Its not like he is doing a brilliant job at Liverpool either... take away all the hype surrounding him and you would see that his record against weaker teams is **** for a supposed 'title contender' and they are 7th in the league plus they dont even have European Matches to worry about, maybe reporters should ask him what is he doing about that

Sigh, Dalglish. Stamping on someone =/= racism charges. The latter is far worse.

No according to our Sir Blatter. Just a shakehand will suffice the latter.

According to many journos FA and UEFA have different set of rules so I dont know how this is comparable. FA try their utmost to do best for their Country and same time they want the league not to be full of thugs.